Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. (60987 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Korea DPR Vs Nigeria 3 - 0 :FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2015
[size=14pt]
Babajide Nets Fourth Goal for Millwall in 5-goal Cracker
[/size]

Rinsola Babjide in action for Millwall Ladies FC
Nigerian forward Rinsola Babajide was among the goals for her England women’s league team Millwall Lionesses in a 3-2 loss to Oxford United on Monday night.
The 16-year-old has now scored four goals in the league.
Babajide gave Millwall the lead two minutes into second half, when she cut in from the right side before she curled a shot past the Oxford United's goalkeeper Demi Lambourne.
However, Millwall allowed a 2-1 lead slip away and they lost the game.
They are now third from bottom of the league table.
Babajide, who was born in England and could also play as a left winger, joined Millwall Lionesses from Crystal Palace.

mtnfootball.com/news/566119/Babajide-nets-fourth-goal-for-Millwall-in-5-goal-cracker
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Falconets Storm Kinshasa Today
[/size]

By Monica Iheakam
AHEAD of the 2016 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup , Nigeria’s Falconets will to­day (Thursday) storm Kin­shasa , for the first leg quali­fiers against the Democratic Republic of Congo Women national team.

The World Cup silver winning team, led by their Coach, Peter Dedevbo, will leave from Abuja to Kin­shasa aboard Ethiopian Air­line for the September 27 cracker billed to take place at the Tata Rapheal Stadium in Kinshasa.
Chinaza Uchendu, who scored for the Super Falcons at the recently –concluded women’s football tourna­ment of the 11th All-Africa Games in Brazzaville, head­lined a list that also included goalkeeper Sandra Chiichii, defenders Olubunmi Eli­jah and Ugochi Emenayo, midfielders Joy Bokiri and Tessy Biahwo and forwards Chinwendu Ihezuo, Uchen­na Kanu and Yetunde Ade­boyejo.
In their second round qualifying fixture, the Fal­conets, runner-up at the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup in Canada, whipped their Liberian counterparts 14-1 on aggregate, winning 7-0 in Monrovia and 7-1 in Abuja.
The Nigeria delegation would be led by member of the NFF Executive Com­mittee and Chairperson of the Nigeria Women Football League, Mrs Dilichukwu Onyedinma.
The 2016 FIFA U-20 Women’s World would be hosted by Papua New Guinea. In addition to the host nation, 15 countries from 6 Confederations were expected to compete in the tournament .
Already, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Ger­many, France , Spain and Sweden had all qualified for the tournament billed for October 28- November 16, 2016.
[/b]

sunnewsonline.com/new/falconets-storm-kinshasa-today/
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Danycrusoe:
Is dia no news abt d falconets, since all dx while. pls Update Us
There is ooooo. Just that at some point I became tired of unnecessary ban on sports section so had to withdraw for a while.
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2015
I don't just know why there is low hype and publicity about this girl 'Rinsola Babajide that plays for Millwall Ladies'.

Rinsola Babajide
The gifted 16 year-old was formerly with Crystal Palace Ladies and is currently in the first term of a two year Scholarship with Millwall.
This is a girl who is truly 16yrs old unlike the Nigerian football age.
For a girl of her type to be making waves in a highly competitive league speaks volumes about her potentials. Just wish, hope and pray NFF and the technical crew of the Falconets will pick interest in her and quickly include her in the final list of the falconets before England invites her, just like they did to Aluko, the elder sister to Super Eagles' Sone Aluko
[img]http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/21/england-eniola-aluko-double-first-norway-womens-world-cup#img-1[/img]
Eniola Aluko
We need our best legs in Pupua and in doing so, Coach Peter Dedevbo must find a way of harmonizing the local players withe foreign ones who have something so unique to add value to the team.
Where are the woman football fans?
Cc:terzurum5, CFCfan, enomakos, jieta, denniece1, humberjade, Danycrusoe, etc.

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Danycrusoe(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

There is ooooo. Just that at some point I became tired of unnecessary ban on sports section so had to withdraw for a while.
All Right Welcome Back.
Truth Be Told ThoughThere Is Little Or No Info About This Girls Online Until Recently. The Game Against Dr Congo Is A Sure Win Both Home And Away. She Might Be Another Victim Of Negligence By Our Football Administrators, n later bkum anoda (Eniola Aluko) I.E we may lose ha to England. Female Football In Nigeria Is Not Well Cartered For I Tell U. Our Super FalconS Should Be World BeaterS By Now But They Lack Good Preparation And Motivation To Do Well, Most Of The Time They Do Well Due To Individual BrillianCy N Talents In The Team. The Female League And Other Female National Teams Here Are All Mis Managed All Attentions Are Mainly Focused On The Male Teams

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2015
Danycrusoe:

All Right Welcome Back.
Truth Be Told ThoughThere Is Little Or No Info About This Girls Online Until Recently. The Game Against Dr Congo Is A Sure Win Both Home And Away. She Might Be Another Victim Of Negligence By Our Football Administrators, n later bkum anoda (Eniola Aluko) I.E we may lose ha to England. Female Football In Nigeria Is Not Well Cartered For I Tell U. Our Super FalconS Should Be World BeaterS By Now But They Lack Good Preparation And Motivation To Do Well, Most Of The Time They Do Well Due To Individual BrillianCy N Talents In The Team. The Female League And Other Female National Teams Here Are All Mis Managed All Attentions Are Mainly Focused On The Male Teams
You are on point. The NFF will neve for once do the needful, but expect the Coaches and the teams to do magic.
Lets I forget, there is another of Nigeria's female footballer, Adekite Fatuga Dada, that plays for Watford Ladies.
I expect such players to be included in our squad.
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Danycrusoe(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

You are on point. The NFF will neve for once do the needful, but expect the Coaches and the teams to do magic.
Lets I forget, there is another of Nigeria's female footballer, Adekite Fatuga Dada, that plays for Watford Ladies.
I expect such players to be included in our squad.

Jets Just Hope For The Best, The Nff May Never Look At Their Side

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by enomakos(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Orkpekyandega:
I don't just know why there is low hype and publicity about this girl 'Rinsola Babajide that plays for Millwall Ladies'.

Rinsola Babajide
The gifted 16 year-old was formerly with Crystal Palace Ladies and is currently in the first term of a two year Scholarship with Millwall.
This is a girl who is truly 16yrs old unlike the Nigerian football age.
For a girl of her type to be making waves in a highly competitive league speaks volumes about her potentials. Just wish, hope and pray NFF and the technical crew of the Falconets will pick interest in her and quickly include her in the final list of the falconets before England invites her, just like they did to Aluko, the elder sister to Super Eagles' Sone Aluko
[img]http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/21/england-eniola-aluko-double-first-norway-womens-world-cup#img-1[/img]
Eniola Aluko
We need our best legs in Pupua and in doing so, Coach Peter Dedevbo must find a way of harmonizing the local players withe foreign ones who have something so unique to add value to the team.
Where are the woman football fans?
Cc:terzurum5, CFCfan, enomakos, jieta, denniece1, humberjade, Danycrusoe, etc.
i am just hearing of her for the first time

hads she been cap by any of the england youth team?

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by enomakos(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
jieta:
I was expecting the NFF to promote this coach to the super falcons post, with all his experience i believe he will excel more than this danjuma of a guy
hahaha

but i will prefer the nff to sign him to a 3 years contract so he can complete the destruction of the team

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2015
enomakos:
i am just hearing of her for the first time

hads she been cap by any of the england youth team?
From the available information I have gathered, both Rinsola Babajide and Adekite Fatuga Dada, all born in England, but of Nigerian Parents, are yet to feature for England. All of them are within the age range of 16-20 yrs of age.
Below are the pictures of Rinsola Babajide (in the 1st picture) and Adekite Fatuga Dada (in the 2nd picture left).

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Danycrusoe:

Jets Just Hope For The Best, The Nff May Never Look At Their Side
Thats too bad
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2015
enomakos:
hahaha

but i will prefer the nff to sign him to a 3 years contract so he can complete the destruction of the team
Loosing to two African female national teams consecutively shows that the team is completely dead, and that the NFF only employed Coach Danjuma to complete the total destruction of the team in the Just concluded AAGs. That is why we need to make sure, we do not loose these upcoming talented players of Nigerian origin, be it male or female, to these foreign countries again.
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2015
africanfootball.com//news/570633/Injured-Flying-Eagles-Nwobodo-resumes-training
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2015
.html
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by enomakos(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Loosing to two African female national teams consecutively shows that the team is completely dead, and that the NFF only employed Coach Danjuma to complete the total destruction of the team in the Just concluded AAGs. That is why we need to make sure, we do not loose these upcoming talented players of Nigerian origin, be it male or female, to these foreign countries again.
you are right bro

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by enomakos(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

From the available information I have gathered, both Rinsola Babajide and Adekite Fatuga Dada, all born in England, but of Nigerian Parents, are yet to feature for England. All of them are within the age range of 16-20 yrs of age.
Below are the pictures of Rinsola Babajide (in the 1st picture) and Adekite Fatuga Dada (in the 2nd picture left).
thanks for the info bro

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by terzurum5(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
U-20 World Cup Qualifier: Falconets Beat DR Congo Away
[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2902259_falconets_celebrate_getty_300_jpeg9bfae6b7ede9c7aa45f5a2be73eed641
Nigeria’s Falconets defeated Democratic Republic of Congo 2-1 away in the first leg, second round qualifier for the 2016 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup.
Chinaza Uchendu opened the scoring for the Falconets in the sixth minute before Chinwendu Ihezuo doubled the lead six minutes later.
The Congolese reduced the deficit after they scored in the 40th minute to end the first half 2-1.
In the second half, both teams failed to find the back of the net, thereby ending the tie 2-1 in favour of the Falconets.
Both teams will meet in the return leg to decide which team will progress from the second round.
In the first round of qualifiers, the Falconets thrashed Liberia 14-1 on aggregate.
The Falconets finished second at the 2014 FIFA Women’s U-20 World Cup in Canada, after they lost 1-0 to Germany in the final.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/u-20-world-cup-qualifier-falconets-beat-dr-congo-away/
cc: orkpekyandega, CFCfan, enomakos, jieta, denniece1, humberjade, Danycrusoe, etc.
By this result, one can comfortably say the Falconets are already one foot into Pupua.
The scoreline shows that the Congoleses are not pushovers at all.

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by jieta: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2902259_falconets_celebrate_getty_300_jpeg9bfae6b7ede9c7aa45f5a2be73eed641
Nigeria’s Falconets defeated Democratic Republic of Congo 2-1 away in the first leg, second round qualifier for the 2016 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup.
Chinaza Uchendu opened the scoring for the Falconets in the sixth minute before Chinwendu Ihezuo doubled the lead six minutes later.
The Congolese reduced the deficit after they scored in the 40th minute to end the first half 2-1.
In the second half, both teams failed to find the back of the net, thereby ending the tie 2-1 in favour of the Falconets.
Both teams will meet in the return leg to decide which team will progress from the second round.
In the first round of qualifiers, the Falconets thrashed Liberia 14-1 on aggregate.
The Falconets finished second at the 2014 FIFA Women’s U-20 World Cup in Canada, after they lost 1-0 to Germany in the final.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/u-20-world-cup-qualifier-falconets-beat-dr-congo-away/
cc: orkpekyandega, CFCfan, enomakos, jieta, denniece1, humberjade, Danycrusoe, etc.
By this result, one can comfortably say the Falconets are already one foot into Pupua.
this gals are amazing, picking three point away frm home show how determine there are to reach the world cup

2 Likes

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by terzurum5(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
jieta:
this gals are amazing, picking three point away frm home show how determine there are to reach the world cup
Ya 4 sure. Just that the win was slim. I was expcting them to demolish their opponents completely, you know the standard the previous squads have set.
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by enomakos(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]
[/b]

we are in pupua already cos we will thrash them 5-0 at home

2 Likes

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by jieta: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
enomakos:
we are in pupua already cos we will thrash them 5-0 at home
lol, no african team is push over we jst need to respect our opponent

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by enomakos(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
jieta:
you are right but there is no way this congo team will defeat the falconet
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
The girls did well in winning a tight game, and keeping their 100% record in the qualifiers intact. I also expect a rout next month, at home.

The Falconets will face either South Africa or Zambia in the 3rd and final qualifying round.
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
The Falconets have now won their last 21 U-20 WC qualifying matches. Incredible!
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by daveP(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2015
Eclipse time sha.... They must send Congo to the floor o.
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Danycrusoe(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2015
A Good Result But I Am A Bit Disappointed With The Scoreline. We Know The Type Of Scores The Falconets Always Have When They Play. I Have To Say The Decay In Our Football Is Already Affecting The Women Too. Somehow I Pray We Dont Face South Africa I Rather We Meet Zambia Because I Dont Have Confidence In Our National Teams For Now
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Danycrusoe(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2015
CFCfan:
The Falconets have now won their last 21 U-20 WC qualifying matches. Incredible!
That Run May End In The Next Round Of QualifierS And If Doesnt, It Will End Very Soon
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by terzurum5(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Falconets Too Good for Congo
[/size]
Nigeria’s Women under-20 team, the Falconets, on Sunday defeated DR Congo 2-1 away in the Africa leg first leg, second round qualifiers for the 2016 Fifa Under-20 Women World Cup.
[img]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/2014-fifa-u-20-womens-world-cup-falconets-fear-foe-coach/falconets1-3/[/img]
CELEBRATION: Falconets File Photos.
Two quick goals in the first half from Chinaza Uchendu in the sixth minute and Chiwendu Ihezou in the 12th minute gave Nigeria a comfortable lead as the Falconets took control of the game.
DR Congo were able to pull a goal back just before half time as the second period failed to produce any goals in an entertaining game.
Nigeria had eliminated Liberia 14-1 on aggregate in the first round and will look to complete the job against DR Congo in the return leg in Nigeria.
Coach Peter Dedevbo will hope to get his girls into the main qualifying round, which is yet to be decided by the Confederation of African Football (CAF).
The Falconets were silver medalists at the last edition in Canada in 2014 where an Asisat Oshoala inspired side reached the final but were beaten 1-0 by Germany.
The 2016 event will be hosted by Papua New Guinea.
[/b]

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/falconets-too-good-for-congo/
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by terzurum5(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
[size=14pt]
AF Ghana African Football Ghana - Women.
Princesses Beat Eq.Guinea in FIFA U20 WWC qualifier
[/size]

Ghana
by Ameenu Shardow
The Black Princesses gained first leg advantage in the penultimate qualifying round to the 2016 FIFA U20 World Cup by beating Equatorial Guinea 1-0 on Sunday.
Wasila Diwura-Soale scored the only goal which divided the two sides in Malabo.
The return leg will be plated between the weekend of 9-11 October in Accra.
If they progress to the final round, they will join three other teams who clash in a round robin exercise.
The top two teams will qualify for the final tournament in Papua New Guinea.

africanfootball.com/news/571663/Princesses-beat-EqGuinea-in-FIFA-U20-WWC-qualifier

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by terzurum5(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Rinsola Babajide Scores Again for Millwall
[/size]

Rinsola Babajide scores again for Millwall Ladies
Nigerian forward Rinsola Babajide continued her impressive display for Millwall Ladies when she scored in a 2-1 loss to Aston Villa Ladies on Sunday night.
She has now scored five goals.
Rinsola Babjide gave the home side the lead after 25 minutes - powering home a confident finish after a sustained period of Millwall pressure before strikes from Beth Merrick and Wilkinson turned the game on its head.
The WSL 2 meeting followed a similar pattern to the same fixture last season - late drama not quite a stoppage time turnaround.
Babajide was a menace down the left flank the last time the two sides met at Sutton yet this time she played down the middle.
The Nigerian had a good chance to break the deadlock, but could not steer her effort from close range on target.
Moments later, scorer Babajide held the ball up, unleashed a strike which was clawed away by Leach - a good strike and equally impressive save.
[/b]

africanfootball.com//news/571716/Rinsola-Babajide-scores-again-for-Millwall
This girl has not stopped doing it ooooooh!
Oya oga Icon4s I beg help us hala oga Peter Dedevbo to invite this girl together with the other girl that plays for Watford Ladies FC, before bad belle people (i.e England) go come spoil show.

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by terzurum5(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
jieta:
That is why we need to look else where for more prolific strikers. It looks like the likes of Oshoalo and Courtney Dike are lacking in this present set of Falconets. The scoreline to me is not encouraging at all.
We need Rinsola Babajide of Millwall Ladies FC in this team.

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by terzurum5(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Five Players Score as U-20 WNT Defeats Honduras 5-0 in San Pedro Sula
[/size]
SAN PEDRO SULA, Honduras (Sept. 23, 2015)– The U.S. Under-20 Women’s National Team defeated the Honduras U-20 Women’s National Team 5-0 in a friendly match that is a part of training camp to prepare for the upcoming CONCACAF U-20 Women’s World Cup qualifying tournament that will be held in San Pedro Sula in December.
The USA got on the board in just the fifth minute as Savannah DeMelo played a pass in behind the defense on the left side to Marley Canales. Canales took one touch and hit a low, hard shot into the right side of the goal for the 1-0 lead.
In the 18th minute, it was Brianna Pinto who played a ball behind the defense to Zoe Redei, this time on the left side. Redei beat the center-back on the dribble before finishing into the right side of the net.
Three minutes later Ella Stevens got behind the defense to score off an assist from Julie Doyle and the USA took a 3-0 lead into halftime.
Three minutes after the break, Honduras failed to clear and Pinto picked up the loose ball, beat a defender and drilled a shot toward the left corner of the goal. The goalkeeper got a hand on the ball, but couldn’t keep it out.
Jordan Harr finished the scoring in the 64th minute by racing into the penalty box, and when the ‘keeper closed her down, she slotted home for the final margin.
These were the first international goals at the U-20 level for Canales, Redei, Stevens and Pinto. Harr scored against the Netherlands in Spain back in March.
The USA is preparing for qualifying for the 2016 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup which will be held in Papau New Guinea.
[/b]

www.ussoccer.com/stories/2015/09/25/09/36/150923-u20wnt-defeats-honduras-5-0-in-san-pedro-sula

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.