Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce (6127 Views)

Hameed Ali, Senate Face-off: Buhari Intervenes / Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders / The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
carnegiefan:

The oba was using yoruba metaphor to address the Igbo nation in Lagos.
Okay, my Igbo metaphor also says that Yorubas should be wiped out by plague because they voted for Buhari.
Abeg no vex, na Igbo metaphor. cheesy
Comprehension skill: 0

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by Emekamex(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Don't really care if they call truce or not because the main tension between the two tribes has never been discussed.
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by attacker231: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
[s]
teufelein:
rubbbbish, there's nothing like reconciliation...all we want now is war, without total war between Biafra and odua the zoo nigeria can't be destroyed and the true freedom can't be reached. reconciliation can come when we have restored Biafra.

[size=15pt]i do not preach peace, i advocate for total bloody war as long as the war will bring to an end the zoo nigeria.[/size]
[/s]

See coward posting trash on a site owned by someone from the odua you animals denigrate daily. I know you yeebhoes are animals and will always show it. Cursed fool

8 Likes

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by carnegiefan: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
harde2lah:

Comprehension skill: 0

Yes you CANNOT understand me because we are different people.
Ndigbo say that adighi eji nchiche ama atu oria meaning you should not use a terminal illness to describe an idea, or an example, of a sickness.
Your oba is just a wicked evil man like the rest of you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by attacker231: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
carnegiefan:

The oba was using yoruba metaphor to address the Igbo nation in Lagos.
Okay, my Igbo metaphor also says that Yorubas should be wiped out by plague because they voted for Buhari.
Abeg no vex, na Igbo metaphor. cheesy

You yeebhoes will be consumed by fire. Just a metaphor

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
carnegiefan:

Ndigbo say that adighi eji nchiche ama atu oria meaning you should not use a terminal illness to describe an idea, or an example, of a sickness.
OK, I've heard you. Now get lost!

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by carnegiefan: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
attacker231:

You yeebhoes will be consumed by fire. Just a metaphor

I rest my case. cheesy
So metaphor is not good again. lol
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by carnegiefan: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
harde2lah:

OK, I've heard you. Now get lost!

You never existed. cool
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by attacker231: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
carnegiefan:

Yes we are wicked and evil but yeebhoes are good and angels. The cursed albino nnamdi Kanu is also angel sent from heaven, i like your own style of bigotry and tribalism. Continue....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by attacker231: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
carnegiefan:

I rest my case. cheesy
So metaphor is not good again. lol

Swerve and stop pouring me smelling saliva.
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by docsholz(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tribalism is going nowhere, it'll only keep escalating till the inevitable happens
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by funlord(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin
Well even though I do not and have never subscribed to any "tribal sentiments or sectional interests" myself, I must still say it is a commendable notification! Ethnicity, jingoism and bigotry has been one of the major stumbling blocks to our nations progress for decades! This is why always encourage my friends, families or associates to abandon tradition and cultural attachments in our never ending pursuits for development and self satisfaction or during politicking! We all bleed the same colour, RED! And I don't think anyones D.N.A strains are written in hausa, igbo or youruba! Wake up the youth remains the goal!
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by fr3do(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
PointB:
What need to happen is for both ethnic groups to be in different countries. Every and any other solution is cosmetics!

Gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by funlord(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
teufelein:
rubbbbish, there's nothing like reconciliation...all we want now is war, without total war between Biafra and odua the zoo nigeria can't be destroyed and the true freedom can't be reached. reconciliation can come when we have restored Biafra.

[size=15pt]i do not preach peace, i advocate for total bloody war as long as the war will bring to an end the zoo nigeria.[/size]
grin
teufelein:

READ CAREFULLY SISTER!

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by teufelein(f): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!! INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA (IPOB) FRIENDS OF BIAFRA(FOB) AND ENEMIES OF BIAFRA(EOB)...We're NOW live online...tune in!
Until biafra is freed from the unholy union of these gigantic fraud called the zoological republic of Nigeria, we will never get wary/tired of preaching the Gospel of the restoration of God's own kingdom on earth.......‪#‎Biafra‬
THE PM EDITION OF RADIO BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST OF THE 18/06/2015 IS ON NOW!!! WITH OUR EMINENT HOST AND DIRECTOR OF RADIO BIAFRA Nnamdi Kanu FROM LONDON....
You can Listen via any of the following listening post: For those living in Igweocha/PH axis, tune in to 102.1 Fm. For others living in the following areas: Nkwerre, Nwangele, ikeduru, Mbaise, Ideato, Ntigha Ngwa, Owerri, Etiti, Mbano, Okigwe, Orlu, Nnewi, Ozubulu, Oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Okpanam, Ogwuashi-Uku, Isele- Uku, Igbanke, Onitsha-Ugbo, Ubulu-Uku, Agbor, Warri, Benin, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia, Enugu, Awkuzu, Nkpor, Okija, Orba, Ogbaru, Awka and its environ...kindly tune in to CHK 97.6 or 102.1 BIAFRA FM......For others living outside the above mentioned locations kindly join us via internet by clicking on any of the following links:
www.forum.radiobiafra.co, radiobiafra.co, ipob.co, http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Biafra-s225376/
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/radio-biafra/688339
www.rblworld.tv....www.biafratelevision.co.....www.radioforest.net...
www.biafratv.co....www.ipob.org....www.biafravoice.com...
www.peopleofbiafra.org and www.radiobiafra.co.
We are also on Amos 2, 3 and 5 satellite, Daarsat, Arabsat and Eutelsat...or any free to air decoder
Do not lose faith if your location is not connected via FM yet as director is doing all he can to ensure that other parts of biafra land starts listening via FM transistor as well.
Numbers to call during broadcast are + 447831308376, 08173813596, and +442081339976. Whatsapp/Viber line is +447831308376. You can also call radiobiafra or radiobiafra1 via Skype.
Invite your family and friends to tune in and listen to an unadulterated Gospel....one you can never get from the corrupt yoruba media, pervaded and enshrewed with lies/brown envelope journalism. Here you have the opportunity of learning your true heritage and what it means to be a biafran.
‪#‎eziokwubundu‬......‪#‎udo‬

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by omenka(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
This is excellent! This is what I have always expected reasonable leaders to rise up and do. I am so happy with this development, at least I am sure that all my little efforts at peace making is not in vain.

I have a lot of friends who are married to Yorubas and I have Yoruba friends that are married to Igbos. Just move around Lagos on Saturdays and see the number of Igbo/Yoruba weddings taking place. As I write, many more are being planned and I just attended some.

My sweetheart and love Dollyak, a beautiful and awesome angel walking this earth is from an Yoruba-Igbo union.

God bless this think-tank group.

God bless Igbo,

God bless Yoruba

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Dollyak! cool
cool
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by funkiebully: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Yellowbars? Those cowards undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by nku5: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
PointB:
What need to happen is for both ethnic groups to be in different countries. Every and any other solution is cosmetics!

The think tank did not think well. I can't believe they said Dr Ariyo "allegedly"made hate/racist statements. Smh

Referendum pls

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by Macelliot(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
chiefinalowo:
This thread is not for me because I am not in support of any truce.
Be ready to get peppered...
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by Bifwoli: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
God's chosen people,the Igbo, should not bow down to this lesser tribe.Igbos have power,they got flair,various skills ,a business acumen,their lands have all the oil and they own all the properties that matter in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by superstar1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
“The Igbo Conscience wants to state that we are not and will not agree to the destruction of the cordial relationship that had seen Igbo and Yoruba recording the highest level of inter-tribal marriages in Nigerian history. If this is not a solid instance of common bonding that automatically broke down the barriers of hate and rancor, we wonder what else will.

where are the verified statistical data to back this claim up?

As usual, making assertions without facts and figures to back up such claims.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by tinuolababy(f): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Raddie:

I really don't know what to say to you.
Just cause you're chatting on a "non-verifiable" account platform doesn't mean you should support hate.
We all know it's there, but shouldn't we work round it.
By the way i'm african.

Next time dnt quote me just make ur point and get ur ass off
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by Udmaster(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
superstar1:
“The Igbo Conscience wants to state that we are not and will not agree to the destruction of the cordial relationship that had seen Igbo and Yoruba recording the highest level of inter-tribal marriages in Nigerian history. If this is not a solid instance of common bonding that automatically broke down the barriers of hate and rancor, we wonder what else will.

where are the verified statistical data to back this claim up?

As usual, making assertions without facts and figures to back up such claims.

how old are you?
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by ibedun: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Don't really care either, just doing this for the thousands of Igbo-Yoruba couples everywhere.. embarassed
Bleep them! Even though 2 of my brothers and some cousins are married to the Igbos. Land battle and insults from mere tenants that can't find anything good in their own ancestral land is intolerable. If they like they can follow their Igbo toto to the Sad East. No going back. Igbos should go home!

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by tonychristopher: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . .I predict that this thread of peace will turn to a thread of war the minute the lower niger minions appear grin grin

This is stupidity personified ...well done
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by tonychristopher: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
ibedun:

Bleep them! Even though 2 of my brothers and some cousins are married to the Igbos. Land battle and insults from mere tenants that can't find anything good in their own ancestral land is intolerable. If they like they can follow their Igbo toto to the Sad East. No going back. Igbos should go home!

Talk is cheap
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by samtol4(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
teufelein:

if you see WAR can u stand?Ordinary Riots u dey shed tears like baby ! Be careful with what you wish !
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by after1: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Back from ban. Igbos are stubborn anyway.
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by superstar1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Udmaster:
how old are you?

Did you picked up a quarrel with Google?
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by disumusa: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
teufelein:

then if you refuse to declare war today you are a gorrilla, that is what we want get out coward.
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by disumusa: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Yorubas should apologize first or forget reconciliation.
you are stupid you master to apologize to you.
Re: The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce by babyfaceafrica: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Lalasticlala, Ishilove, OAM4J, Afam4eva, Ikenna351, please if this thread does not deserve to hit front page I don't know what other thread deserves that place.
this will never make frontpage..because nairalandes will abuse demselves and turn it to a bigot thread!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AMCON, EFCC Collaborate To Recover N4.6trn Debts / Blackouts Over Gas Shortage Raise Concerns In Nigeria's Failing Power Sector / Soludo: Decision Time For Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.