Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz (1026 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by kr0ne(m): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
The Holocaust Tourney[WOME][week of main event][first round]

[size=28pt]Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz[/size]

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 2 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines -3 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

Rules & Regulations✘

•Bar limit:-10 bars[10 quatrains]

•Deadline:- 18th June 2015 [8pm]

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•No biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•No smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

•The rest of the rules can be found on this thread:-
https://www.nairaland.com/2375473/holocaust-tourney-preliminary-stage-wome-week

•Goodluck..

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by obainojazz(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Check.... Liricist are we good to go?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by obainojazz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Posting my verse.... Krone and darkrebel...if he doesn't post Close the thread
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by obainojazz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Posting my verse.... Krone and darkrebel...if he doesn't post Close the thread
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by liricyst(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
I will post first
pls you guys should tag me properly in the future. ..it's liricyst. lines ready since
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by liricyst(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
ask your deity,listen to what the entity does profess/ Ya idol worships me as d one who heavily crush protests/
Yea..i’ve gone pass many titans with the energy gods possess/
So Bleep the jazz in his name…..oba couldn’t tie me or be my enemy of progress!/  

I mean, see the odds? Is that something the slow wack can offset?/
All the money’s on me….niggas know that’s a top bet/ He won’t bring ten percent thrillers/or pen decent three bars/
I could swallow & have him run in my belly…and the fool won’t cause my stomach an upset!/  

He’s no top vet/Hell only a good few script tough/ The nigga’s lyrically unfit, needs to get huge n ripped up/
A body restructuring is what this feud do bring forth/ He’ll hear the mid region crunches…when I plank his abdomen….just to get the fool to sit up!/  

Give up or I’ll keep hitting….aggressive batter’s tactic/ The judges know I script madder classics/ in a manner graphic/
But to get you from bar to bar, they truly have to master magic/
I hope they came with gala & la casera….Cos ya flows are rather static……like apapa traffic!/  

See that last bar? That’s how you get your reader’s pleased/
This leader’s swift/ to touch the fans and they follow me like every achiever’s wished/
I’ll chew him no doubt/ And ask his fam to follow me cos I put jazz for mouth…like an ifa priest!/

Now let,s talk about that which takes its residence/
In his skull, its been left to rotten due to his negligence/
All His writings is lame/ I could get rollers to flatten his brain/
And still no change…..cos that’s already his level of intelligence/

Pardon me there for my careless thoughts/ The liricyst orders brave lines with fearless words/
I’m peerless bros/
Can’t you see when he commands lines…we see nothing graphical….like MS-DOS?/  

He does try to kill shit but his lines’ bloody vague/
No delivery…the bitch is fibrosis plagued/
He possesses that high chronic crave/
To be insane…but must still be badly hustling…..to get his psychotic break!/  

Damn! I just shed light on the mad skills you shadow/ My deep bars made d bitch scream with high pitched soprano/
That’s music and in response my heart sings like sparrows/
Cos how your misfortune…..elevates me like anti-depressants…shouldn’t be such a hard pill to swallow!/

...call that a brother’s supplements/
Sleep on me , I swear your blood will cover up the bed/
Finally to hit the nail proper on the head/…… I’m Jael to this sisera….Liricyst gets murderous in tents!!/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by obainojazz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
*This battle is damned, pitting a hungry KING versus a CHILD
Its clearly leading to his demise
'An hungry man is an angry man': those are words from the wise
Coz I will rip out you flesh...and feast on your skull and spine
Fore after this K f C.......its surely fried chicken time

*Your last battle against obese exposed your weakness
Coz you were battered, laughed at and barely escaped death
Well that was a coy retard,...O1 was a weak test
I'm coming with poisoned gas, acid and big techs
....And when 'O2' comes.....its definitely your last breath/ (O1=obese, O2=obaino)

*JAZZ kills liricist...that's a superstition I never believed in
Till I looked at the mirror...and beheld a beastly being
I'mma show your hood I'm really mean/ when I put a knife in your a$$...and drop you backward from sixty feet/
But if you survive.....I'll throw y'all a party.....and spray ya fifty clips

*Its certain after this little upset
I will be praized for bringing a killer concept./ but every one will despise....what this silly dog text
And if he ever tries 'standing up to me again'....... NZO BOOM NZO BOOM .....my biafra bombs will protest

*I will kill you in a funny way...but slow and harsh
Drive a car to your house,sound the horn ....to signal a bull attack
Its gonn be like a horror flick, when they break your bones and back
'The rugged and noisy, my technical..... I'mma mock you in a new scene......joker part
.....Wait lemme resound that
Rugged and noisy, my tech ain't cool....I'mma murk new in a new scene....joke apart

*very evil and wicked I'm branded/ I will pluck out your two eyes...and leave you by the roadside to languish
Coz if O ex L.....it means I'm gifted, blessed and furnished
But if you hear L ex O....it means his drunk dad...is talking rubbish

*The jazz is a nemesis/ with a tendency to cause more harvoc than a rising sea
But the liricist is just a rape victim,shiit/ he became newbee champ, and every one reckon he is really sick
Well that's true and unfortunate,....the dude gat hiv, gonorrhea and syphilis

*Its sure after I beat him, he will get frustrated about life
He might even contemplate suicide/ or become born again and start casting out big demons and other types/ but nigg...
Why give your life to jesus christ?/
....When its better off in my pot of jollof rice

*The battle is done, he is beaten, weak and gasping for air/ while holding his chest
Quickly, I will bring an oxygen tank to the scene, and smash it on his head

*i could remove two bars(tubers) and you'd still get cooked like a yam/
Drop your with a jab/....then drag you to an abbatoir
.....And split your gats
Labelled the 'underdog' in this battle.....so it was certain..... I'd kill the cat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by liricyst(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
obainojazz:
*This battle is damned, pitting a hungry KING versus a CHILD[/]
Its clearly leading to his demise
'An hungry man is an angry man': those are words from the wise
Coz I will rip out you flesh...and feast on your skull and spine
Fore after this [b]K[/] f [b]C
.......its surely fried chicken time

*Your last battle against obese exposed your weakness
Coz you were battered, laughed at and barely escaped death
Well that was a coy retard,...O1 was a weak test
I'm coming with poisoned gas, acid and big techs
....And when O2 comes.....its definitely your last breath/ (O1=obese, O2=obaino)

I'mma show your hood I'm really mean/ when I put a knife in your a$$...and drop you backward from sixty feet/
But if you survive.....I'll throw y'all a party.....and spray ya fifty clips

*Its certain after this little upset
I will be praized for bringing a killer concept./ but every one will despise....what this silly dog text
And if he ever tries 'standing up to me again'....... NZO BOOM NZO BOOM .....my biafra bombs will protest

*I will kill you in a funny way...but slow and harsh
Drive a car to your house,sound the horn ....to signal a bull attack
Its gonn be like a horror flick, when they break your bones and back
'The rugged and noisy, my technical..... I'mma mock you in a new scene......joker part
.....Wait lemme resound that
Rugged and noisy, my tech ain't cool....I'mma murk new in a new scene....joke apart

*very evil and wicked I'm branded/ I will pluck out your two eyes...and leave you by the roadside to languish
Coz if O ex L.....it means I'm gifted, blessed and furnished
But if you hear L ex O....it means his drunk dad...is talking rubbish

*The jazz is a nemesis/ with a tendency to cause more harvoc than a rising sea
But the liricist is just a rape victim,shiit/ he became newbee champ, and every one reckon he is really sick
Well that's true and unfortunate,....the dude gat hiv, gonorrhea and syphilis

*Its sure after I beat him, he will get frustrated about life
He might even contemplate suicide/ or become born again and start casting out big demons and other types/ but nigg...
Why give your life to jesus christ?/
....When its better off in my pot of jollof rice

*The battle is done, he is beaten, weak and gasping for air/ while holding his chest
Quickly, I will bring an oxygen tank to the scene, and smash it on his head

*i could remove two bars(tubers) and you'd still get cooked like a yam/
Drop your with a jab/....then drag you to an abbatoir
.....And split your gats
Labelled the underdog in this battle.....so it was certain..... I'd kill the cat
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by kr0ne(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Open for votes

Coogar
Emaprince
Ibime
Guykhena
Lagunna1
Krone
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by obainojazz(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
liricyst:
ask your deity,listen to what the entity does profess/ Ya idol worships me as d one who heavily crush protests/
Yea..i’ve gone pass many titans with the energy gods possess/
So Bleep the jazz in his name…..oba couldn’t tie me or be my enemy of progress!/  

I mean, see the odds? Is that something the slow wack can offset?/
All the money’s on me….niggas know that’s a top bet/ He won’t bring ten percent thrillers/or pen "decent three" bars/
I could swallow & have him "run in my belly"…and the fool won’t cause my stomach an upset!/  

He’s no top vet/Hell only a good few script tough/ The nigga’s lyrically unfit, needs to get huge n ripped up/
A body restructuring is what this feud do bring forth/ He’ll hear the mid region crunches…when I plank his abdomen….just to get the fool to sit up!/  

Give up or I’ll keep hitting….aggressive batter’s tactic/ The judges know I script madder classics/ in a manner graphic/
But to get you from bar to bar, they truly have to master magic/
I hope they came with gala & la casera….Cos ya flows are rather static……like apapa traffic!/  

See that last bar? That’s how you get your reader’s pleased/
This leader’s swift/ to touch the fans and they follow me like every achiever’s wished/
I’ll chew him no doubt/ And ask his fam to follow me cos I put jazz for mouth…like an ifa priest!/

Now let,s talk about that which takes its residence/
In his skull, its been left to rotten due to his negligence/
All His writings is lame/ I could get rollers to flatten his brain/
And still no change…..cos that’s already his level of intelligence/

Pardon me there for my careless thoughts/ The liricyst orders brave lines with fearless words/
I’m peerless bros/
Can’t you see when he commands lines…we see nothing graphical….like MS-DOS?/  

He does try to kill shit but his lines’ bloody vague/
No delivery…the bitch is fibrosis plagued/
He possesses that high chronic crave/
To be insane…but must still be badly hustling…..to get his psychotic break!/  

Damn! I just shed light on the mad skills you shadow/ My deep bars made d bitch scream with high pitched soprano/
That’s music and in response my heart sings like sparrows/
Cos how your misfortune…..elevates me like anti-depressants…shouldn’t be such a hard pill to swallow!/

...call that a brother’s supplements/
Sleep on me , I swear your blood will cover up the bed/
Finally to hit the nail proper on the head/…… I’m Jael to this sisera….Liricyst gets murderous in tents!!/

Menn...sorry for the delay...I no know the kind rain wey suddenly fall crash network coupled with anambra normal bad network...
My verse looks messed up....hope I can arrange it...
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by Emaprince: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Liricyst is on a different class in this battle. Witty lines laced with a tiny trace of intricate rhyme.

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point- liricyst

•rhymes - 2 points- liricyst

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points- liricyst

•punchlines -3 points- liricyst

•personals - 2 points- obianojazz

•flow - 1 point- liricyst

•wordplays - 2 points- liricyst

•closer - 1 point- TIE

MVGT- liricyst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by Ibime(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Give up or I’ll keep hitting….aggressive batter’s tactic/ The judges know I script madder classics/ in a manner graphic/But to get you from bar to bar, they truly have to master magic/I hope they came with gala & la casera….Cos ya flows are rather static……like apapa traffic!/

lol

I will be praized for bringing a killer concept./ but every one will despise....what this silly dog text And if he ever tries 'standing up to me again'....... NZO BOOM NZO BOOM .....my biafra bombs will protest/

Kyakyakyakyakya

Lyricist wins thís clearly.

opener - 1 point- Tie (Lyricist started with a dull pun while Jazz started with a reach)

•rhymes - 2 points- liricyst

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points- liricyst

•punchlines -3 points- liricyst

•personals - 2 points- Jazz

•flow - 1 point- liricyst

•wordplays - 2 points- liricyst

•closer - 1 point- TIE

MVGT- liricyst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by coogar: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
liricyst is on another level......
sharp witty lines apart from the opener. next time, always keep one of your best punchlines as the opener. it's very important.

obainojazz had good ideas but he didn't word some of his punches properly to get the maximum damage. i think you guys should study how the vets pen their bars.

•opener - - TIE

•rhymes - - liricyst

•metaphors - - liricyst

•punchlines - - liricyst

•personals - - obianojazz

•flow - - liricyst

•wordplays - - liricyst

•closer - - TIE

MVGT- - liricyst
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by dj5naira(m): 4:56am On Jun 19, 2015
obainojazz:

Imagic.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by kr0ne(m): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Battle closed.

Lyricyst bounces on to the next round. , ,

Congrats!!!

Obainojazz, you did well too. You've stayed off the game a while, so I believe that affected your performance.
Meanwhile, I like that your nzo BOOM line a lot...this Biafran soldier. grin

Lyricyst, Apapa traffic? Goddamnit! I went to NIMASA last week. On coming back, I was stranded for close to 3 hours! Na real 'static', I swear.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by obainojazz(m): 6:32am On Jun 19, 2015
kr0ne:
Battle closed.

Congrats!!!

Obainojazz, you did well too. You've stayed off the game a while, so I believe that affected your performance.

Lyricyst, Apapa traffic? Goddamnit! I went to NIMASA last week. On coming back, I was stranded for close to 3 hours! Na real 'static', I swear.
Tanx man....I've really been out a long time....coupled with no time....wake up by 5am then comes back in the evening...did not want a no show

Well that aside....congrats liricyst....
Next agenda
Obesemf we gonn have a match

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by liricyst(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2015
kr0ne:
Battle closed.

Congrats!!!

lucky you. ...I have to be there everyday. I work at wharf. The traffic affects okada sef!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by liricyst(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2015
obainojazz:

Tanx man....I've really been out a long time....coupled with no time....wake up by 5am then comes back in the evening...did not want a no show

Well that aside....congrats liricyst....
Next agenda
Obesemf we gonn have a match

thanks mate. I don't have time too o. I scripted 60% on a 3hr bus journey home. However, I been kicking too many cyphers lately so i am far from rusty. Perhaps a rematch when you've gotten fit?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by obainojazz(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2015
liricyst:

thanks mate. I don't have time too o. I scripted 60% on a 3hr bus journey home. However, I been kicking too many cyphers lately so i am far from rusty. Perhaps a rematch when you've gotten fit?
yeah....a rematch will definitely happen...but after I battle everyone in my blacklist
They are
Obesemf
Gladyys
Iceskidd
Goshkidd
And every other rising star
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2015
obainojazz:
yeah....a rematch will definitely happen...but after I battle everyone in my blacklist
They are
Obesemf
Gladyys
Iceskidd
Goshkidd
And every other rising star
Ah ah ah whooped
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Shameless fool... to me lyricist opener only Don destroy.,

Wack son of a jars man in okija village
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Ibime:
Give up or I’ll keep hitting….aggressive batter’s tactic/ The judges know I script madder classics/ in a manner graphic/But to get you from bar to bar, they truly have to master magic/I hope they came with gala & la casera….Cos ya flows are rather static……like apapa traffic!/

lol
at first, when i read this bar, i was like " what's this guy saying? Just rhymes, mtcheeew!"
then i looked @ it again nd imagined how i buy junks when stuck in traffic. I laughed hard.

Lyricist. Thumbs up. Ur rhyming is sick.

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by obainojazz(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Ah ah ah whooped
ah ah ab0ki....my verse bested everything u and ur family combined together could pen....scared goblin...always running from battle
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
obainojazz funny die..

i dey feel his bars..
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by Geoxpress(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

at first, when i read this bar, i was like " what's this guy saying? Just rhymes, mtcheeew!"
then i looked @ it again nd imagined how i buy junks when stuck in traffic. I laughed hard.

Lol
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by kr0ne(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Shameless fool... to me lyricist opener only Don destroy.,

Wack son of a jars man in okija village
So your own now na to yab? You no dey battle again?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [first Round] Lyricyst Vs Obainojazz by liricyst(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

lol...Thanks man.
that jollof rice and nzo boom.... mehn ...I laughed. Thank God he was rusty

(1) (Reply)

Sleakid Vs Mikuz.. Watchout / Danger-zone. . .rapacme Vs Leomi / Cj Wins 'lags Finest 2' Rap Battles. Cj Becomes 2008 Battle Rap Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.