Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 AM

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (37397 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Please Come And Follow Me Laugh!! What Do I Call This???? (+pics) / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
OK this happened to my friend. so he proposed to his girlfriend after dating for over a year. she neither said yes nor no but just laughed out loud. this has been bothering my friend. He feels she might be thinking he is not man enough probably because he is only 24.

N.B: he is a graduate and financially stable. the sex is good too.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Princecalm(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
she doesn't believe it.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
OK this happened to my friend. so he proposed to his girlfriend after dating for over a year. she neither said yes nor no but just laughed out loud. this has been bothering my friend. He feels she might be thinking he is not man enough probably because he is only 24.

yup. I know what she laughed.

9 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by freshness2020: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adonbilivit.....it's not possible.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by CountDracula(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:

And ure sure she's a girl?

9 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Whizzcute(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
E mean say he no reach

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
yup. I know what she laughed.
that was not a sacarsm. she keeps coming back for the D so trust me my friend does not suck in bed. advice or just read comments and learn Abokina

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
CountDracula:

And ure sure she's a girl?
I can't recall calling her a transgender

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
that was not a sacarsm. she keeps coming back for the D so trust me my friend does not suck in bed. advice or just read comments and learn Abokina
then he should ask her later.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
She is innocent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Whizzcute:
E mean say he no reach
exactly what I told my friend. but the big question is: wetin make am no reach? shey na cash? abi age? abi na abunna? lalasticlala might help me get more helpful comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
lol. ur friend too small for her. Tell ur friend to start searching for another

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by CountDracula(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
I can't recall calling her a transgender

I'm sure u can't
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Whizzcute(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
exactly what I told my friend. but the big question is: wetin make am no reach? shey na cash? abi age? abi na abunna? lalasticlala might help me get more helpful comments
make en check wella na, there must be a reason
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by tohphunmie(f): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Did she accept the ring?

6 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Its possible your friend use Lines that she has heard 1001 times before

6 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
tohphunmie:
Did she accept the ring?
no. he was too dumbfounded to proceed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
She is scared.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
She is scared.
scared of what ?
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Bonapart(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lie mohammed thrend

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by MillionDollars: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
PICTURES OR ADONBILIVIT!!! shocked shocked

Ur moniker says it all A D O N B I L I V I T

23 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by efilefun(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Maybe your hommie is just her "BEDfriend", she might be in love with another guy but just enjoy your hommies "lubricator"

So what made her laugh might be: See BEDfriend wan turn am real sha.... LMAO

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by tociano009(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
See mumu
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by admax(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Your friend is a joker: he is not financially capable or matured enough to get married......thats why she was laughing

35 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by jnrbayano(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
It means a NO with emphasis.

What kind of ridicule is this? shocked

I am coming to pay my condolence levy for that your friend or (you as I am suspecting you are that 24year old)

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by niceguy7(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Whats the title of this nollywood movie? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Sweetyie(f): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
E reach laugh biko. What does he know abt marriage, maybe because d sex is good

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by thefakestan: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
What year was it?

Oga OP this ma friend stuff is used when u want to buy those drugs for sensitive areas in Moluwe or long distant buses.

But not on NL where u have "moniker"

Like how u carry know say ur "friend" is good? As in d sex is good ?

ThefakeStan

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by noesheke: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
bros, is it propose or ask out because people no know difference

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same / The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.