Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (37440 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Please Come And Follow Me Laugh!! What Do I Call This???? (+pics) / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Sunshinelady(f): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Uniquexty:
Exactly what i had in mind. So after every action, the friend (in quote) returns with tales. You see why the girl laughed. Immaturity
u too smart! Hit d nail @d head

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adexolu: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:
I can't recall calling her a transgender

She's just enjoying the sex my brother....tell your friend to 'talk to his heels'....odawise after he catch stroke, the gel go 'talk to her heels'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2015
Omotayor123:
maybe she wasn't expecting it... or the ring na #100 Aboki owngrin.

JK#
Not funny angry

tongue
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by DICKtator: 12:14am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:
OK this happened to my friend. so he proposed to his girlfriend after dating for over a year. she neither said yes nor no but just laughed out loud. this has been bothering my friend. He feels she might be thinking he is not man enough probably because he is only 24.

N.B: he is a graduate and financially stable. the sex is good too.

Ehen

Issorai

Oya kontewnu

Issokay

adonbilivit!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by redcliff: 12:14am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:
OK this happened to my friend. so he proposed to his girlfriend after dating for over a year. she neither said yes nor no but just laughed out loud. this has been bothering my friend. He feels she might be thinking he is not man enough probably because he is only 24.

Everything happens to a nairalander's friend but never to them in particular. yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by redcliff: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:
exactly what I told my friend. but the big question is: wetin make am no reach? shey na cash? abi age? abi na abunna? lalasticlala might help me get more helpful comments

Stupid request...are we in the girl's mind?
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by abiambo(m): 1:43am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:

She's not in it for that kind of thing, she doesn't c him as her hubby... And just to let you know, we all know its you forget this "a friend of mine crap" .

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by linearity: 1:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Did he give her a ring? Did she reject the ring? Or how did he proposed? If you want it, put a ring on it and if she did not collect the ring, then you know, she did not want it.

Talk is cheap, so is 'I will marry you', put some actions behind your words.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 19, 2015
She go chop your money..... She sending you a message now, better be attentive!
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Whizzcute(m): 3:51am On Jun 19, 2015
Youngzedd:

I tire grin grin grin. Keke Napep trying to Flex with Lexus.
lol
i dey tell you o

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 19, 2015
bataderemi:
Why is everything happening to everybody's friends these days? And these friends always seem to know stuffs they're not meant to

I'm also wondering. Just tell us you are the person, we won't bite. We may mock you a little though

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Omotayor123(f): 4:47am On Jun 19, 2015
baibijay:

If its a cheap ring. She can simply say so, I instead of laughing. I doubt its the ring or how he proposed.

Dou only the lady can ans app. but I suspect she doesn't she herself marrying him.
OK
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by abbey621(m): 4:52am On Jun 19, 2015
I'm still wondering why 9ja guys still proposing marriage? Must we continue copying western worlds! If a man is capable enough, it's the woman that would be talking about marriage, there's no need for proposal or bending on one knees and other crap like that. The woman would be the one filling your head with marriage talk such as "babe what's your plan for me?" "When will you come and see my parents?" and so on. In 9ja men reign supreme, stop acting like wussies!

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by donholy28(m): 5:05am On Jun 19, 2015
she go say 4 her mind...see dix small pikin o...u get 1 naira u think ur financially stable eh...and I dey form 4 bed and u dey claim badoo...so u wan make i leave chief come marry u eh
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:59am On Jun 19, 2015
admax:
Your friend is a joker: he is not financially capable or matured enough to get married......thats why she was laughing
Many ladies actually do not know what they want undecided
for such , confusion is a way of life
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 6:06am On Jun 19, 2015
noesheke:
bros, is it propose or ask out because people no know difference
propose...as in make she marry an
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 6:12am On Jun 19, 2015
HopeAtHand:

@bolded is the reason why that girl will continue to laugh at your friend.

He's childish to tell his best friend about how good he fvcks a girl he intends to marry...expose your serious gfs sex life and you can expose anything about her.

He should learn maturity..having money doesn't equate to maturity.
she does not know he told his friend na. NAwA for u o.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

My comment is your monikergrin
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2015
AgapeCharis:
How old is she?
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2015
efilefun:
Maybe your hommie is just her "BEDfriend", she might be in love with another guy but just enjoy your hommies "lubricator"

So what made her laugh might be: See BEDfriend wan turn am real sha
... LMAO
grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2015
AskProf:

How do you know the sex is good or, are you hiding something from us?
its real. don't have to break it down. this is. nairaland not sex.com. trust me its good
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by eromspete(m): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm. This is funny because you made up this story. How do you know about their sex life for you to say its good. Na 3some

She laughed because she's not ready to accept your proposal. She wants to consult her parents/friends etc. (my opinion)

adonbilivit:

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by cutepaul(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:
no. he was too dumbfounded to do proceed
Exactly........a real man can never be dumbfounded by a lady's actions........hence the lafta

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by slap1(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Maybe she thinks he's too young at 24, or she isn't ready for marriage. But did she just laugh and walk away or...?
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by inkreezz(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2015
because smbdy is already fuking d hell of her pucy. she cnt imaging small boy wit smal dick proposed her
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2015
eromspete:
Hmmm. This is funny because you made up this story. How do you know about their sex life for you to say its good. Na 3some

She laughed because she's not ready to accept your proposal. She wants to consult her parents/friends etc. (my opinion)

my homie told me everything. she should have simply said she was going to need time to think and make consultations. that would have been better
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by SPAGGYYY(f): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:

and what happened to d ring? Did she accept d ring or laff it off.... Abi na only mouth ur guy take propose..
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Emilord(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2015
Princecalm:
she don't believe it.
inglish don sofer, 'don't ' or 'doesn't '?
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by NobleG1(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:

It may mean she floored him without any hesitation. The proposal may have been ridiculous to her, as a rubbish.

She's either out of the guy's league or not ready to settle down now or not interested to marry the guy (he's probably her maga).
Whatever is her reason, she should have, at least, told the guy something than keeping him in a state of uncertainty.

The guy should demand for an explanation from her and if she gives a flimsy excuse, he should tank the girl immediately and move on.

By the way, how did you know his sex was good?

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by david22uu(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2015
Sweetyie:
E reach laugh biko. What does he know abt marriage, maybe because d sex is good

Age is is Number... Maturity and experience is all that matter.. Me graduated @ 18, had a MSc. @ 20
Started working @ 19 and became a millionaire @ 19... opened my companies @ 21 so tell me say if I proposed to u when I was 24 u for no jump shout #Godwin... Babe's and formings sha
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by david22uu(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Uniquexty:
Exactly what i had in mind. So after every action, the friend (in quote) returns with tales. You see why the girl laughed. Immaturity

I suspect the OP is the person in question

Everytime on Nairaland pple be using my friend...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.