Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. (12963 Views)

On Becoming ~ Toke Makinwa / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Moana(f): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

You're such a hoodrat skank you don't know that selling pure water along the highway is totally dignified, at least that would mean my mom had a job, doesn't it?
i clearly hit a nerve grin

What's does your punk ass mom do, though? She sucks dog pennises for a living. That kidney failure your father died of, who do you think introduced anti-bodies to his system? That's right, biitch, yer mammy did?
i will send you pics when she is done building her 6th house grin she is making her own money thats what she is doing tongue

I would upload a video of your mom getting caned by a chihuahua but it's against the rules of nairaland to post personal details of users. My hands are tied. If I were you, I'd advise your mom to get a dignified job like selling pure water along the highway.
no thats your mother's job dear, shebi you said it was dignified before? cheesy

Onye nzuzu.
out of english vocab i see cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by bellong: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

I used to listen to Rhythm FM's Morning Drive show. That's where I first knew her, her dullness has to be experienced to be believed. Put me off the station entirely.
I honestly believe the marriage was arranged by her and her 'husband' for publicity sake. It's tun its course, this is all part of the plan. Even the video seems contrived.

Her advice in the video didn't address specific of her marriage. Thought it was supposed to be an explanation of the crisis.
Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2015
Moana:
i clearly hit a nerve grin

i will send you pics when she is done building her 6th house grin she is making her own money thats what she is doing tongue

no thats your mother's job dear, shebi you said it was dignified before? cheesy

out of english vocab i see cheesy

Yeah, the one you hit when your mom dropped you at six-months old head first. grin

Oh, upon all the diick-sucking your mom is still on number six? I guess there's a recession in her profession. My pure water-selling mom is on house 72 grin guess hardwork pays.

Only giving your mom a chance at dignity, mumu. Well, nobody can say I didn't try. Isn't sellingpure water a dignified hustle?

Oh, I can help you in any language of your choosing. Surely, you're not unfortunate enough to only speak english, which I speak better than you by the way. grin
You're such a dullard. A Toke clone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Moana(f): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

Yeah, the one you hit when your mom dropped you at six-months old head first. grin

Oh, upon all the diick-sucking your mom is still on number six? I guess there's a recession in her profession. My pure water-selling mom is on house 72 grin guess hardwork pays.

Only giving your mom a chance at dignity, mumu. Well, nobody can say I didn't try. Isn't sellingpure water a dignified hustle?

Oh, I can help you in any language of your choosing. Surely, you're not unfortunate enough to only speak english, which I speak better than you by the way. grin
You're such a dullard. A Toke clone.
renting someone else's house for the 72nd time? such a shame embarassed biko go charge your phone before your neighbour's generator runs out of diesel tongue you know you wont be able to afford it for the next couple of days grin

I would strive to be as successful as she is, than live a sorry ass life like yours, any day any time.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:

Her advice in the video didn't address specific of her marriage. Thought it was supposed to be an explanation of the crisis.

I noticed. She was all over the place with the whole thing. IMO, she seems too excited for someone who's had such a public, nasty scandal: her husband purportedly impregnated an ex, though's he's denied it.

There are waaayyy too many holes in this saga to be true. It's either staged or Toke is duller than I think she is.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Moana:
renting someone else's house for the 72nd time? such a shame embarassed biko go charge your phone before your neighbour's generator runs out of diesel tongue you know you wont be able to afford it for the next couple of days grin

Biitch, you're out of ammo. Come back at me with something heavy, I feel like offloading on someone and you're not providing enough incentive. Meanwhile, watch your epileptic father real close, he's about to get hit by a car. kiss

Of course, you'd like to be like your hoe mother. I've got friends with dogs(you know it's not nice for mother and daughter to sjare the same dickk wink ). Ashawo family, no wonder your father constantly falls into epileptic fits. He married a hoe and birthed a skank. What a shame.

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Moana(f): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

Biitch, you're out of ammo. Come back at me with something heavy, I feel like offloading on someone and you're not providing enough incentive. Meanwhile, watch your epileptic father real close, he's about to get hit by a car. kiss

Please keep your porverty, bitterness and sadness to yourself, no one wants you offloading that on them. The harshness and heat you face everyday isnt making it any better.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Moana(f): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

Of course, you'd like to be like your hoe mother. I've got friends with dogs(you know it's not nice for mother and daughter to sjare the same dickk wink ). Ashawo family, no wonder your father constantly falls into epileptic fits. He married a hoe and birthed a skank. What a shame.
this says more about your parents than it says anything about mine. Cant even get angry over this because i know they live a life, yours will never live to have cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Moana:

Please keep your porverty, bitterness and sadness to yourself, no one wants you offloading that on them. The harshness and heat you face everyday isnt making it any better.

Yet, you keep calling out my name.

I really can't blame you, having a dog-fvcking mom and an epileptic, half-paralysed father is enough to give most people the sort of mental disorder you suffer from. I pity you, really. Sorry, I can't help, though.

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Moana:
this says more about your parents than it says anything about mine. Cant even get angry over this because i know they live a life, yours will never live to have cheesy

At least, we agree on something. Your mom is filled with all manner of disesases while your pops is a half dead zombie waiting to die with no one magnanimous enough to put him out of his misery. Why would my parents live a life like that? We're decent people please. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Moana(f): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

I really can't blame you, having a dog-fvcking mom and an epileptic, half-paralysed father is enough to give most people the sort of mental disorder you suffer from. I pity you, really. Sorry, I can't help, though.
calling you name for what? You are an angry broke motherfvcker, mad at anything in this world that has made better in life than you have. Its the reason why you are pained by the fact that Toke can afford expensive trips around the world when you can barely pay rent monthly. grin you people are sad.

You will still wake up to your garri every morning while she steps out in her Christian Loubotins everyday to go make money for herself.

Its female-hating men like you who have nothing going on in their lives that feel the need to mock women 300levels above you, hoping it will make you feel better about yourselves. Too bad it cant take you out of the misery of the reality.

Tell me when this has changed your sorry asssss life please. Other men are out there changing the world while low-lives like you are busy getting mad at the world.

You have failed as a man in this world, and you solution is to take out your frustrations on woman that have made something of themselves. What a petty life to live.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Moana(f): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

isnt this getting stale grin
Unlike you i will give anything in the world to have a marriage just like my parents. Which woman doesnt want to be spoiled like a teenage girl in her 50s? grin

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2015
Shollypopzz:
Life Must Go On....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-5sEEaxgB8

This vlog is basically her ranting and encouraging herself and other women who have been in the same situation as hers.

I was never a fan of Toke Makinwa but the way she is handling this issue, makes me a fan. Her strength during this trying times makes me respect her.
For those who have watched her previous vlogs, you would notice that the marriage pic is off the wall and she has deleted every pic of him on her Instagram.

I know she must be struggling and that there are days she is not going to feel like standing up from her bed, but I love that she's putting up a strong front.

Thats life. Happiness, disappointments, heartbreak, etc. How well you handle it matters. One step at a time.
SO what exactly is her profession? I see her everywhere in this website. How did she become a Naija celebrity?
Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Moana:
calling you name for what? You are an angry broke motherfvcker, mad at anything in this world that has made better in life than you have. Its the reason why you are pained by the fact that Toke can afford expensive trips around the world when you can barely pay rent monthly. grin you people are said. You will still wake up to your garri every morning while she steps out in her Christian Loubotins everyday to go make money for herself.

Its female-hating men like you who have nothing going on in their lives that feel the need to mock women 300levels above you, hoping it will make you feel better about yourselves. Too bad it cant take you out of the misery of the reality.

Tell me when has changed your sorry asssss life please. Other men are out there changing the world while low-lives like you are busy getting mad at the world.

These sound like the lines your mom woulda used in silencing your consistently cuckolded father. You come from a long line of shameless cumbuckets, so I'm not the least bit shocked.

How come I give honour to the Mo Abudus of this world, the Betty Irabors and women of such high standing in intellect, poise, grace, class and achievement. What respect has Toke earned that I should give her mine so freely? Moana, you are an intellectual and moral midget. There's no point joining issues with you any further. There's no common denominator. You are a floozy, a skank, got no value. How could you possibly understand when those who do aren't impressed by a thing so acerbic, it disgusts the sensibilities.

How come your father couldn't change the world, did I cause his stroke? And are you so useless a woman you think you have nothing to contribute to the development of the world? Damn. Your mother must have done a number on you. Sorry, dear.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Moana:
isnt this getting stale grin
Unlike you i will give anything in the world to have a marriage just like my parents. Which woman doesnt want to be spoiled like a teenage girl in her 50s? grin

Why wouldn't you want a cuckold so you can fvck around to your heart's content! I'm not surprised. Hoes will be hoes.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Moana(f): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

These sound like the lines your mom woulda used in silencing your consistently cuckolded father. You come from a long line of shameless cumbuckets, so I'm not the least bit shocked.

How come I give honour to the Mo Abudus of this world, the Betty Irabors and women of such high standing in intellect, poise, grace, class and achievement. What respect has Toke earned that I should give her mine so freely? Moana, you are an intellectual and moral midget. There's no point joining issues with you any further. There's no common denominator. You are a floozy, a skank, got no value. How could you possibly understand when those who do aren't impressed by a thing so acerbic, it disgusts the sensibilities.

How come your father couldn't change the world, did I cause his stroke? And are you so useless a woman you think you have nothing to contribute to the development of the world? Damn. Your mother must have done a number on you. Sorry, dear.
Like i said tell me when it has stopped you from soaking garri for breakfast every morning and when it will get you to pay next month's rent on time.

Fact remains she will keep going on expensive trips you can never dream of and you will continue to suffer the way you best know how to.

Its a life you will never have just accept it. Low-lives stay mad at the world tongue

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Moana(f): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

Why wouldn't you want a cuckold so you can fvck around to your heart's content! I'm not surprised. Hoes will be hoes.
i guess everyone has to be poor and struggling like your mother before they can be called a woman. Anything with a better life than yours is a hoe cheesy funny.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Moana:

Its a life you will never have just accept it. Low-lives stay mad at the world tongue

Would explain why your father is constantly twitching and scowling and spitting his epilepsy all over the place.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Moana:
i guess everyone has to be poor and struggling like your mother before they can be called a woman. Anything with a better life than yours is a hoe cheesy funny.

I just proved that my mom is twelve times richer than your mom. How come she's now poorer all of a sudden is this some reverse poverty projection or something? The rich have now become poor? grin. You need your daily injections dosage, your brain cells are disintegrating.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Moana(f): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

Would explain why your father is constantly twitching and scowling and spitting his epilepsy all over the place.
grin still hasnt produced rent money for next month has it? grin

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Moana(f): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

I just proved that my mom is twelve times richer than your mom. How come she's now poorer all of a sudden is this some reverse poverty projection or something? The rich have now become poor? grin. You need your daily injections dosage, your brain cells are disintegrating.
making N1000 from selling pure water a day doesnt exactly constitute as being rich undecided
How many years have you gone for without a job now? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Moana:

grin still hasnt produced rent money for next month has it? grin

Beats living with epilepsy and kidney failure, doesn't it. Hey, look, your papa dey drool. Did he just vomit dog hair? Eww.
Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Moana(f): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

Beats living with epilepsy and kidney failure, doesn't it. Hey, look, your papa dey drool. Did he just vomit dog hair? Eww.

Village life must be really harsh, this is what it does to a person? Give me your bank account details let me use my monthly allowance to pay your 2years rent cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2015
What has this thread turned into?? Is the Mod asleep? undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou:

*sipping tea* ... Mehn una fight sweet die grin

Moderators plz come and rescue this thread ooo

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by bukatyne(f): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2015
As usual undecided

@OP:

Not a fan of Toke however she seemed composed through it

However like I said, she knew what she was getting into.
Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by bellong: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou and Moana,

Abeg, e don do.
Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by Jamean(f): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbuktou undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by pickabeau1: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
so why has she not addressed the elephant in the room except a political Im not perfect, I don't know it all grin

Are the rumors true
Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by bukatyne(f): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
pickabeau1:
so why has she not addressed the elephant in the room except a political Im not perfect, I don't know it all grin

Are the rumors true

What do you want her to say

If she gave an in-depth analysis, some people would ask why she is blabbing

She is handling it the best way she can
Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by pickabeau1: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
bukatyne:

What do you want her to say

If she gave an in-depth analysis, some people would ask why she is blabbing

She is handling it the best way she can

k
Re: Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. by crackhaus: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
pickabeau1:

Are the rumors true

Why do you think? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / How Private Schools And Parents Are Killing Our Nigerian Local Languages / How To Prepare For Retirement Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.