Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) (71485 Views)

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Aminat508(f): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Na real "Ruqayat" the girl be.. grin

Wear suit like Osun girl.. I reckon she hails from the state of Osun cheesy
waytin dey do u, u won make I give u blow ba? Imagine my state..ipinle omoluabi
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by CR77(f): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hala Madrid

not good the way they chase her out of the bank
stanbuggy:

Hala Madrid! grin

Thought I was a die hard Madrid fan then I met u! smiley

Btw why would the Gtb officials chase her out of the bank. The girl sef looks dull
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by darmochy1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

The state of refugees grin grin grin
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Aminat508:
put ur mind down.. Btw, u look like someone I know.. She works with a cashew processing company as a casual cashew peeler cheesy

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by nollywoodbabe: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
It is not proper for people to be laughing when Tragedy befalls someone.... people laughing at her Clothes, how she looks etc.... This thing can have a very devastating effect on her for a very long time if her Boss sacks her in this day when things are so hard and to get a Job is almost an impossible feat, people should have a little compassion.... I wish there are ways to locate her, would be nice to give her a little something to encourage her

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by akyus(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Starships4u:
Girl ur suit is worth 5k
na your type when their younger bros visit they go look the shoe wey the boy wear, assess the little boy's fone and cloth then give him only transport money.

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by hensben(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
70 dollar na person dey cry for...poverty really dey naija choi

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Mcowubaba: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
i pity.....criminals r improving daily....i hope our security agencies r doing the same!!
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
At times looking for shortcut could lead to another longcut. Am sorry for her sha. BVN !!! Na wa[img][/img]!!

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Bioboy1213(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

lol she's too thin self.....e be like say her mama nah civil servant
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by loomer: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Are the cctv cameras in banks for design or what? No be person job to sit down dey monitor movements and activities of both staffs and customers?

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by loomer: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Aminat508:

Lol, so u na osun pikin
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bioboy1213:
lol she's too thin self.....e be like say her mama nah civil servant

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
And nobody could help the lady. Too bad..atleast if i was there, i would have done my part. Is unfair

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Emyson01(m): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmm! dis is naija
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by olu4life(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
kinibigdeal:
And nobody could help the lady. Too bad..atleast if i was there, i would have done my part. Is unfair
Exact way I felt. I wish people really helped her

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Eyaaah poor girl, I wish I was there, would have given her the money. Awwww I feel so sorry for her. Just be careful next time.

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by chinae(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
She no get face and yet no sense, I pray sense do visit her tonight. Amen
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:
Are the cctv cameras in banks for design or what? No be person job to sit down dey monitor movements and activities of both staffs and customers?
Welcome to Nigeria, maybe the cctv camera is just for decoration.

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by meimoks(f): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2015
#Idon't believe this story, a lot of loopholes in the story, maybe she's just looking for who'll help her #myopinion
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by chubbygal(f): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2015
Dogo mata

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by antiboko(m): 12:05am On Jun 19, 2015
SHE BOUGHT BVN FORM FOR 14 GRAND, THAT WAS TOO COST NA

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Iwonimi(m): 12:12am On Jun 19, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

U no serious. U mean say all Osun be dullard

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2015
So sad to know. I wish I could help. Innocent lady. Now she will find it difficult trusting anyone offering her help.

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by xxgig(m): 12:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Kelvin0:
Naijarians can hype things.... if person wey trick person collect 14k na FRAUDSTER Wetin we go call those one wey dey dupe pple of millions of naira.

The girl face thoughgringrin

Fraud SuperStar.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2015
Iwonimi:
U no serious. U mean say all Osun be dullard
No na..

A good number of them e.g. You cheesy

All osun be dullard? How many Osun dey? Lol.. Type Ijesha abeg grin
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2015
the texture and size and shape of a lady's lips directly describes the nature of her CUNTinent. True or False?
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by berrystunn(m): 12:28am On Jun 19, 2015
WAKE UP GIRL
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by brixton: 12:35am On Jun 19, 2015
This is heart breaking and even more hurtful that no one was willing to help the newly employed girl. It is well with us
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by inimitkel(m): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2015
How sad! U don't just trust people with stuffs like that...
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 19, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrincheesy
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
grincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

How Many People Remember This Advert Way Back In The 90’s / Access Bank Unveils New Logo / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding