Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:56 AM

Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) (71422 Views)

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Chai
Poor girl
See peanuts wey the guy steal ... Nah wah
But dat think happens alot in dat gt bank , heard few stories ... People should just be careful and banks need to up their security .. Like how can u steal inside bank ... Smh
lol.. Who would u blame?
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2015
kodyx:
How gullible,sorry oh,there goes your next month salary,next time buy some sense..
Typical warri woman!abeg send d geh her salary,i go give U back for airport rd junction
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by pBuhari(f): 6:47am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by fairygeh(f): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2015
Eeya pele poor girl,see her mouth grin o ba Enu je.

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by bigwallace(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Happy birthday to me.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2015
preizton:
FTC...I dedicate this to all those who beg for pen in the banking hall and all those who always need help in filling out form.
lmao
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 19, 2015
Thank God e dey within wetin her salary fit pay ooooo! If not, her guarantors for don enter am undecided
Some people wicked sha sad
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2015
olasmith10:
Ikeja!!! A place where u think thrice before listening to anyone..Computer village is worst..

plus, whenever u r in d bank,no matter what, never give ur cash to anyone u aren't sure of..dis one of d negative effect of Lagos hurry hurry lifestyle!!!
every day, you see people given others money to help them save, that's carelessness.

Last Bullet
Few minutes later, the person may sneak out of the bank.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by amb2015(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2015
agoadiv:
Hustling naija bois, at least beta dan going in search of a woman that will buy u car wen u marry her
did not agree with you sir. do you know the trauma and pains that that lady will pass through? surely the thief will enjoy the money but will surely pay heavily for it.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by 3kay945(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2015
The dude isnt far away, he will surely be in another bank around Ikeja next day.
Cos, that is what he takes as job. cool
Bad nigga.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Kazrem(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Aminat508:
waytin dey do u, u won make I give u blow ba? Imagine my state..ipinle omoluabi
ipinle omoluabi ti gomina je owo osu meje.
Omoluabi governor.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by loomer: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2015
softysparky:

Welcome to Nigeria, maybe the cctv camera is just for decoration.

Yet we claim to be giant of Africa
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by stinggy(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2015
chimkaire:
Thank God e dey within wetin her salary fit pay ooooo! If not, her guarantors for don enter am undecided
Some people wicked sha sad
What if her salary is 12K?
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by cricifixo: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2015
as if u never borrow pen for banking hall, me even borrow ystday grin
preizton:
FTC...I dedicate this to all those who beg for pen in the banking hall and all those who always need help in filling out form.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by joedsuperstar(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2015
This event has been trending since last year... Happened in my area... First bank precisely.

You heard ? Olamide dance competition... Ff link...
http://www.naijakoko.com/2015/06/olamide-announces-shakitibobo-dance.html
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by ghost80: 7:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by jeffizy(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2015
The boss's friend be like..... "Omo yen n paro ni".
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by publicenemy(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2015
goryorhal:

R for rabbit
U re jobless.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Luckygurl(f): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2015
sunsewa:
sorry she felt honoured and was as if the guy was having crush on her,and thereby lost her senses.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! This got me laughing.grin grin
I pity her shaa sad sad
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by goryorhal(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2015
publicenemy:

U re jobless.

Find me work nah ... Na who dey jobless btw me and u ..
Oga park well . We know ya type
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by publicenemy(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2015
goryorhal:

Find me work nah ...e
Am I your father?
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by 2baga(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2015
Yustash001:
Sorry to say....the lady is dumb....why will she allow the man to disappear just like that....

joedsuperstar:
This event has been trending since last year... Happened in my area... First bank precisely.
You heard ? Olamide dance competition... Ff link...
http://www.naijakoko.com/2015/06/olamide-announces-shakitibobo-dance.html

When I first saw the headline I thought it was friend's incident but on reading through I discovered it's the same MO on a completely different case. My friend sent the office assistant to bank with the sum of #14k only for the young girl to be swindled in the same manner..... What a world we live in. Even though the bank's cctv footage could pick the face of the perpetrator he was long gone and the best the bank could do was.... Zilch Nada
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2015
stinggy:

What if her salary is 12K?
...haba...you wish her so shocked
Well, she'll find a way around, God willing cool
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by goryorhal(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2015
publicenemy:

Am I your father?

Well I can see say na small pikin I dey follow drag ..
I no blame you since you no get papa to insult someone else papa dey always hungry you .. I no go fight you ..
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by stinggy(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2015
chimkaire:
...haba...you wish her so shocked
Well, she'll find a way around, God willing cool
Forget that 'coat' she's putting on oo, she knows why she's crying grin

Let's help contribute the money tongue
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Misternas89(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2015
opey112:
If you want to borrow a pen from me in the banking hall,i usually pretend i didnt hear u,i usually dont talk to anyone only the cashier just do my transaction and get out.
Guy I swear down u got me laffing jst lyk small pikin grin grin grin....BTW y would you pretend you no hear? Wat if d guy tap u to ask 4 d pen?
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2015
agoadiv:
Hustling naija bois, at least beta dan going in search of a woman that will buy u car wen u marry her
what's better now? the duping or searching for a girl to buy u a. car?

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Treash(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2015
goryorhal:

R for rabbit
Goryorhal or Gorrilla? I mean ur name.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Of what use are the bank's CCTV ? The guy most be arrested in the soonest
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Treash(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
publicenemy:

U re jobless.
Bless u bravo. D guy get skushi 4 head. Im no get work.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by digitsolution: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
What a pity one needs to be very careful these days.......

Anyways For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Access Bank Unveils New Logo / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs.