Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) (71490 Views)

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Austeenite(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by dominique(f): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2015
The girl probably has little experience with banking halls. This scam has been going on for over a year in different banks. I have a feeling there's an insider involved in this, maybe even the security. Banks need to put a disclaimer at the entrance of their halls- DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO ANYONE OTHER THAN A CASHIER BEHIND A COUNTER.

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Godmother(f): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2015
I'm sure her boss will make her work until she pays the money and then sack her afterwards, as she no kukuma get sense
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2015
stinggy:

Forget that 'coat' she's putting on oo, she knows why she's crying grin

Let's help contribute the money tongue
embarassed thought you didn't notice the "coat" (suit, mbok) sad. You know whether I get that kain suit undecided
Oya, locate her grin lipsrsealed
You no dey ask after me again, your dobale minutes don dey increase grin sad
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2015
All you could do was to snap her and bring case to Nairaland
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by beyoncausme: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2015
sad sad news...
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by hfinest1(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Eniqurl:
Happy Birthday Hfinest1 smiley Wishing ya long life nd prosperity cheesy smiley Dnt frgt ma cake pls.
thanks a lot baby... I'm not giving u any cake... u didn't call me againangry
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by patostation(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2015
jnrbayano:
Her gullibility is clear as day in the way she looks.

Its a pity.

In fact, she is not the only one. A lot of ladies are naive, gullible and too trusting. The other day, a fraudster entered my wife's shop and almost made away with the day's sale. The fraudsters were two with a flashy car and well suited as if they were bankers. One manned the car while his partner entered to make a purchase. He had a brown paper envelope in hand which he used to drop on top of the cash bag. Before my wife could turn, he had carried the bag covering it with the envelope. My wife chased after him and the bag fell as they zoomed off.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by stinggy(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2015
chimkaire:
embarassed thought you didn't notice the "coat" (suit, mbok) sad. You know whether I get that kain suit undecided
Oya, locate her grin lipsrsealed
You no dey ask after me again, your dobale minutes don dey increase grin sad
How won't I notice the coat on Ru coat yah? grin

Like you do too shey? I trust you won't increase it. Thought we are over the dobale tinz sef, we said we're subbing it with money. Stop threatening me joor, troublesome somborii angry embarassed tongue
cheesy cheesy

Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by patostation(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2015
Inside GT Bank, Computer Village which is usually overcrowded, a lady lost N80,000 recently. She saw the long queue and begged a 'gentleman' in front to help her pay in her cash while she waited. It so happened that while she lost concentration, the 'good samaritan' sneaked out of the bank with her money; which by the way belonged to her Oga.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by akanbiaa(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Why can't the CCTV be used in her own case?
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Intendy: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by carzola(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Today is friday she should wear mini skirt and stand on that same allen avenue she would make double of that and pay her boss grin grin grin grin hehehehehehe
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by ironbody03(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2015
johnshagb:
Na so 150k take disappear for first Bank oil mill, come see para for inside bank.

Na because of $70 old sister dey cry like this. E no go better for poverty. See wetin our polithievesian dey cause
Why did you people just ike saying rubbish like this .is 14,ooo not a money

mediocre
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by harry509: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.newsbreak.ng/2015/06/18/fraudster-dupes-girl-of-n14000-inside-gtb-bank/
hmmmmmm. I don't kw y most pple njoyn putn pain's 2 1 anoda jst get wat they want. Frauster's evriwia, 419 evriwia, gamble game evriwia. Those guys doin dis 2 1 anoda jst 2 get wat they want 2 feed. 1 day luck wil run out of dem and I pray it wil b vry terible 4 dem dat day. Urg lady don't cry wip away ur tears. It's well.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by jayben(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2015
See her face sef grin
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Bennydballs(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2015
Girl,nxt tym u get 14k,purchase some sense...wat r u,14? angry angry
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by muizzolajide(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2015
agoadiv:
Hustling naija bois, at least beta dan going in search of a woman that will buy u car wen u marry her
u daft gan, which 1 beta pass... OLODO.....
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. Who would u blame?

Bank security
Cuz over here d kind hidden camera we get
N cctv follows u everywhere..
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by prettyprecy(f): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2015
E NO REACH grin
Starships4u:
Girl ur suit is worth 5k
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by BobUg28(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Sorry dear sometimes are like that.You have to brace up. This are the kind of people I will always like to help out if I have the opportunity.

But come to think of it? Naija guys are always smart at rubbish. What 'd they do with such little amount of money? 14k ! Which couldn't afford a pair suit.

These are how they go about laying curse on their heads when they are frustrated now, they will start apportioning the blame on a witch craft.

God will surely judge them.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2015
It's hard to believe the risk people take for such a teeny amount of money. For how many days would 14k sustain him and what if he'd been caught. I guess we blame the devil as usual. This is no smartness but stup*dity.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by BobUg28(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
It's hard to believe the risk people take for such a teeny amount of money. For how many days would 14k sustain him and what if he'd been caught. I guess we blame the devil as usual. This is no smartness but stup*dity.
I wonder ooo.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Bank security
Cuz over here d kind hidden camera we get
N cctv follows u everywhere..
in as much as there would be a lot of cctv cameras in d bank doesn't make one to throw away thr common sense.
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by exlink10(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2015
naija no dey carry last at all
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Starships4u(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2015
prettyprecy:
E NO REACH grin
maddam I deal on ladies wears
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2015
preizton:
FTC...I dedicate this to all those who beg for pen in the banking hall and all those who always need help in filling out form. And not forgetting all those who will always give their cash and slip to the person ahead of them in the queue to help them deposit.
cheesy cheesy cheesy smh cheesy grin
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by Starships4u(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2015
akyus:
na your type when their younger bros visit they go look the shoe wey the boy wear, assess the little boy's fone and cloth then give him only transport money.
lols
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by adedayourt(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
see as d babe spoil mouth grin grin

sowie dear
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by adedayourt(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
akanbiaa:
Why can't the CCTV be used in her own case?

dis is nig, we dont concern ourself eit eat doesnt benefit ur directly. nd by d way is der a reliable database of bio fr nigerian wer such video can be crossrefrenced
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by ifud(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Oceans 11...
Re: Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) by free13: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why give your money to someone you don't know?

How Many People Remember This Advert Way Back In The 90’s / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding / Access Bank Unveils New Logo