Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Top Gear Gets A New Host - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top Gear Gets A New Host (862 Views)

2018 Range Rover Gets A Facelift And Dashlift (photos And Video) / Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) / 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Gets a Facelift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Gear Gets A New Host by alexov(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
It is with great sadness and grief in my heart, but with total submission to the will of the BBC that I can say there'll be no return of Jeremy Clarkson to top gear as BBC have replaced him with his close friend and fellow car enthusiast, Chris Evans. The search is still on, however, for co-hosts since Richard Hammond and James May refused to go on with the show if Clarkson wasn't offered a new contract. There have been rumours of the trio reuniting for a show on Netflix or sky, but while we wait here's the link to the trailer of the yet to be released last episode of top gear that they appear in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFaOF5tG2uY&itct=CDkQpDAYACITCN_2rMKdmsYCFdQdHAodC80ATlIedG9wIGdlYXIgc2VyaWVzIDIyIG5ldyBlcGlzb2Rl&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Dear so called top gear, please bring the three wise men back.

1 Like

Re: Top Gear Gets A New Host by Denn(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Let's forget sentiments and focus on the facts. Clarkson actually misbehaved. If Hammond and the other guy decides to leave, its their cup of tea.

Their shows have been getting boring lately. Crashing cars and taking long drivrs... Yada yada

Let new ideas come in
Re: Top Gear Gets A New Host by alexov(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2015
Denn:
Let's forget sentiments and focus on the facts. Clarkson actually misbehaved. If Hammond and the other guy decides to leave, its their cup of tea.
Their shows have been getting boring lately. Crashing cars and taking long drivrs... Yada yada
Let new ideas come in
James May and Richard Hammond were just being loyal friends even the executive producer left the show. These guys had chemistry and I don't think the show will ever be as entertaining. Clarkson's contributions to the show were massive. It was his show.

2 Likes

Re: Top Gear Gets A New Host by Whizpeter(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Not my business, I dont watch the show
Re: Top Gear Gets A New Host by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Whizpeter:
Not my business, I dont watch the show

Good for you.

(1) (Reply)

Gazzuz Pls I Call You Again... / Pls What Does This Mean? / Please Help With Toyota Avensis 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.