Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? (1919 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by softnipples(f): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2015
I went for night class to read last night and in the middle of the night when everyone was tired, some of us in the reading room decided to sleep since there was no longer light. Alas!! A very beautiful lady started snoring heavily(those kinda thick snoring). I was really embarrassed as a lady when some guys in the hall were badmouthing her and saying that they cannot date a lady who snores. Few of the guys were like its no biggy dating a lady who snores!
I personally do not think dating a snoring guy is a bid deal. grin
So ladies/guys can you date a lady/guy who snores? cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by dulux07(m): 12:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Its no big deal. Its not as if shes snorin willingly.
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 19, 2015
You look like softapple's sister . . .

I can date a lady that snores. I probably wouldn't even hear it. I sleep like a metamorphic rock. tongue
And if I do, I will shift her to a position that doesn't permit her to snore.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by ivyT(f): 12:37am On Jun 19, 2015
R u dating d 'snoring' abi d 'person'?
Atleast e never enter marriage_i cant cope with that one sha..
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Caseless: 12:41am On Jun 19, 2015
If I have prior knowledge of her snoring prowess, I wont . If I need a vuvuzela, I know where to buy one and not allowing a human vuvuzela to turn me into a nocturnal.
If she's in my life already before I find out how she put her nose into good by snoring, i'll stick to her. Wetin man go do?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Mcowubaba: 12:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Some people like me cool are nt really fans of snorers...but it will be stupiid nd unreasonable for me to show any form of disgust or disrespect 4 them...
I don't snore, but my Cousin Snores nd his wife still married him....who am i cheesy....
#saynotoSnorephobia#

But m happy sha...my babe no dey snoregrin
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by sinaj(f): 12:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Daz why derez ear muff...

for snoring bae wink

I dont snore though cool
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 19, 2015
just help ur partner and tilt his head. Snoring's no biggie
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by softnipples(f): 3:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
You look like softapple's sister . . .

I can date a lady that snores. I probably wouldn't even hear it. I sleep like a metamorphic rock. tongue
And if I do, I will shift her to a position that doesn't permit her to snore.
Please what position doesn't permit snoring? I'm curious shocked
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by shikshark: 4:00am On Jun 19, 2015
laye laye.....i can only sleep when the environment is silent(noise from fan and a/c is exclusive) in fact the noise of crickets from God knows where alone can cost me a wonderful night sleep not to talk of lady snoring in my crib.
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Caseless: 5:06am On Jun 19, 2015
@Sinaj
i know you do snore.
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by popweezy(m): 5:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Yeop
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Enegod(m): 5:34am On Jun 19, 2015
I can deal with a snoring chick, but a chick that farts like a camel in her sleep is a NO NO angry
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Cutehector(m): 5:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Enegod:
I can deal with a snoring chick, but a chick that farts like a camel in her sleep is a NO NO angry
hw u go take knw say she dey mess na.. Abi u go dey awake all nyt dey watch am sleep?
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Cutehector(m): 5:37am On Jun 19, 2015
sinaj:
Daz why derez ear muff...

for snoring bae wink

I dont snore though cool
u do...
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Enegod(m): 5:38am On Jun 19, 2015
Cutehector:
hw u go take knw say she dey mess na.. Abi u go dey awake all nyt dey watch am sleep?
mess never wake you up before?
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Cutehector(m): 5:39am On Jun 19, 2015
Enegod:
mess never wake you up before?
if she mess, u mess your own to counterbalance
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Enegod(m): 5:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Cutehector:
if she mess, u mess your own to counterbalance
lma0 grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by GeneralQuamdeen: 5:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Since she will be sleeping with me only after our marriage... I will let that be my problem only not worldly.
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by sinaj(f): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Cutehector:
u do...
not true i dont jore
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by sinaj(f): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Caseless:
@Sinaj i know you do snore.
me shocked I dont jore undecided
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2015
sinaj:

not true i dont jore
hw do u knw u don't snore? Do u watch urself sleep?
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
softnipples:

Please what position doesn't permit snoring? I'm curious shocked
depends on the individual. Some people cannot snore if they are placed in their sides. Others can't if they are placed chest down. It is all a matter of trial and error.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Kingsasian(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
No way.
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hell No!! she can gv birth to a dullard

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Etetejake(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
If u asked this question like 3 months ago, I would say no. But I just realised that love is like a Vail that conceals every shortcoming.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by StObaino1(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Deal with it if that's the only problem with her... we all have weaknesses that makes us imperfect.
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by gamaliel121(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2015
softnipples:
I went for night class to read last night and in the middle of the night when everyone was tired, some of us in the reading room decided to sleep since there was no longer light. Alas!! A very beautiful lady started snoring heavily(those kinda thick snoring). I was really embarrassed as a lady when some guys in the hall were badmouthing her and saying that they cannot date a lady who snores. Few of the guys were like its no biggy dating a lady who snores!
I personally do not think dating a snoring guy is a bid deal. grin
So ladies/guys can you date a lady/guy who snores? cheesy

Are those nippples truly soft?
Lmao..damn!!! What a name..
Re: Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2015
No big deal. I can't stand droolers though. Ever had someone drool over you during their sleep? YUCK. He can snore all he wants, the position of the drooler in the relationship is already taken...by me grin

(1) (Reply)

Betrayal / Ladies + SEX = Men / Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.