Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' (3586 Views)

Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by bukatyne(f): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2015
damiso:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sister bukatyne was really a 'sister' in her Uni days

You have a point though.

Both parties should stop whining. Certain naija men & women deserve each other. Cunning man die cunning man bury am cheesy

Taking a girl out or 'taking care' of her is not the indicator that you are a great catch and girls please stop 'begging' for recharge card, Brazilian hair ( you can always braid your hair wink) its really demeaning.

Na real sister...

Met my husband in 100L 1st semester so no random dates cheesy

Before him sef, I do not go on yeye dates.... Had a guy who in desperation paid for my photocopy N20... (after a while together). Once went out and we shared a cake... Why buy two; are we hungry

I always told hubby; let's buy the ingredients and cook ourselves or buy films and watch or stroll around.

People tell me I am strange anyways; I 100% believe them.

It is just now that I am more into going out things; I guess growing up/evolving.

I do not get money = romance thingy; My parents gave me so why would spending yours be romantic to me? Stroll round, watch films, cuddle, surprise appearance somewhere...

Now you are talking cheesy

Remember one day hubby waited for me at the gate of our estate (closing late that day) and he started saying fine babe, fine chic wat's up? I had walked past and it dawned on me it was him and I went back.. See us laughing; now that's romantic kiss

I don't get it either; a friend showed me a chat where an ex- was begging for house rent undecided it is that pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:

cheesy grin grin

Put ya gender specification na.
Though you would enjoy subtle anonymity.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by ObiOkpor(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
Op you just sound pained.

Who da _fuck takes a girl out to sit under a mango tree? What are you going there to do?

To watch each other like a television set and probably pluck some mango fruit to sale in the market. Hope i answered you correctly?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by An0nimus: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
Op you just sound pained.

Who da _fuck takes a girl out to sit under a mango tree? What are you going there to do?

to pluck mangoes I guess. can't let those sweet mangoes waste like that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Obodo999(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
All these hungry Ladies sef, na wa oh. smh. angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by bellong: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
cedaraustine:

Put ya gender specification na.
Though you would enjoy subtle anonymity.

Everybody who reads stuff in this section knows my gender.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by pickabeau1: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:

Everybody who reads stuff in this section knows my gender.

Maybe he wants to take you out grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by bellong: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
pickabeau1:

Maybe he wants to take you out grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wouldn't mind one... I need me a free lunch.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:

Always comprehend a post before replying to it.

And only idiots take a lady they are yet to know to their house for getting to know her.

You guys should at least have little sense of security. The times are evil

in these days of ritual killers and gang rapess and all what not, any girl who follows a guy she doesnt know well to anyplace hidden is taking a risk.
(The case of that absu girl raped by her male friend and his 6 other friends come to mind.)

Nobody says they have to go to expensive places and neither is there a rule that the money must come from the guy.

I don't know what's so hard to understand about that sef and why we have thread popping up and down because of it.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
I used to read a lot of these back in my days smiley

Pure love things.
tpiadotcom:

he got the idea from here most likely:

or here:

perhaps here:

I wonder why he didnt go here:

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
damiso:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sister bukatyne was really a 'sister' in her Uni days

You have a point though.

Both parties should stop whining. Certain naija men & women deserve each other. Cunning man die cunning man bury am cheesy

Taking a girl out or 'taking care' of her is not the indicator that you are a great catch and girls please stop 'begging' for recharge card, Brazilian hair ( you can always braid your hair wink) its really demeaning.

Some guys who know they only have sexual interest in the girl will still complain that she is high maintenance when they both know they are in it for what they can get.
The guy wants to get between her legs and the girl wants his money yet somehow, both of them expect the other person to be the 'mugu' and give up their bargaining chip easily grin
I laugh.

If they are both genuinely interested in each other without the incentive of sex or money at the back of their minds, they don't need anyone to tell them how to arrange convenient inexpensive dates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by bukatyne(f): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
cococandy:

Some guys who know they only have sexual interest in the girl will still complain that she is high maintenance when they both know they are in it for what they can get.
The guy wants to get between her legs and the girl wants his money yet somehow, both of them expect the other person to be the 'mugu' and give up their bargaining chip easily grin
I laugh.

If they are both genuinely interested in each other without the incentive of sex or money at the back of their minds, they don't need anyone to tell them how to arrange convenient inexpensive dates.

In Kulyie's voice, Gbam!
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Stillfire: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
bellong:

Always comprehend a post before replying to it.

And only idiots take a lady they are yet to know to their house for getting to know her.
You guys should at least have little sense of security. The times are evil

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chillisauce:

At bolded, any girl that lives in Nigeria and agrees to this should be shot. A nation where people are constantly abused, rapéd and killed and nothing is done about it.
Dey dia dey do economics, if you want to know a girl, take her out on a date (public). Money must not be involved if you don't have. But for security reason, on one should follow you to your crib.

Absolutely. She's only playing with her life.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Stillfire: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
bukatyne:

Na real sister...

Met my husband in 100L 1st semester so no random dates cheesy

Before him sef, I do not go on yeye dates.... Had a guy who in desperation paid for my photocopy N20... (after a while together). Once went out and we shared a cake... Why buy two; are we hungry

I always told hubby; let's buy the ingredients and cook ourselves or buy films and watch or stroll around.

People tell me I am strange anyways; I 100% believe them.

It is just now that I am more into going out things; I guess growing up/evolving.

I do not get money = romance thingy; My parents gave me so why would spending yours be romantic to me? Stroll round, watch films, cuddle, surprise appearance somewhere...

Now you are talking cheesy

Remember one day hubby waited for me at the gate of our estate (closing late that day) and he started saying fine babe, fine chic wat's up? I had walked past and it dawned on me it was him and I went back.. See us laughing; now that's romantic kiss

I don't get it either; a friend showed me a chat where an ex- was begging for house rent undecided it is that pathetic.

This is how you know those from reputable background. cheesy
What money can you give me that my dadddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy has not done in 100 folds? cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
That is why Naija men do not work on their sour character, because all they need to do is to have money and that's it, the average naija girl doesn't care if he's a he-goat, she will die there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by ireneidiva(f): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
bukatyne:
All these rant sef undecided

If you don't want to take a girl out, don't
If you don't want to go to a guy's house, don't
If you planned N10K for the date, stick to it

Dem tie una hand and leg?

If do not have money and you need to go on a date, fucking use ya brain and be creative (both parties grin)

Hubby once fried yam wit correct sauce and half bottle of Fanta (Can't finish one bottle) (long ago as students). We stroll to his house and back to mine grin; go for dance programs etc.
Take ludo or scrabble or chess or monopoly or cards and find a nice place to play.
Take a stroll....
Go and watch a match..
Buy suya N200 and cook indomine;
N500 will do fruit salad

Where are people's creativity

Again, a guy with N2,000 in his pocket will say 'baby I will take care of you' as if you are her father knowing fully well that care = money in Nigeria.

That was in those days. Stroll to a guys house now and get raped.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
ireneidiva:

So how do we get out of this dilemma, the girls don't wanna fvck and the guys don't want to be magad....

I think you guys should allow the boys continue wiht their "come to my house syndrome" while the babe's keep up with their "let's go out" syndrome....
The more persuasive person wins it....

The 0p of the first thread started this sh1t angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
ireneidiva:
All guys are not perverted. smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Ewuro4: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Glutton for Punishment

Money, food, shopping bags ... That's all they know like dem papa dey starve them.

If you really wanna hang out with your boo, what's wrong with a walk in the park & coffee/drink to hydrate? Must he pull his wallet everytime Earn yourself some self respect jor.

Charity they say begins at home.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by bukatyne(f): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Stillfire:

This is how you know those from reputable background. cheesy
What money can you give me that my dadddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy has not done in 100 folds? cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
That is why Naija men do not work on their sour character, because all they need to do is to have money and that's it, the average naija girl doesn't care if he's a he-goat, she will die there. grin

100% correct

A man should not do chores, the kids are the woman's responsibility, she should have all the characters et al

Yet you call them sperm donors and CFOs and they start whinning undecided

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by damiso(f): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
cococandy:

I laugh.

Like I said Cunning man die cunning man bury am. grin

She wants your money, you just want to chop and clean mouth = equation balanced
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by bukatyne(f): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
ireneidiva:

Which days, this was about 8 yrs ago cheesy

You can stroll to his gate if you are scared of rape.

Again, I think the type of guys ladies hang out with is very important

The point is that if you don't want to visit his house so early in the relationship, you can find in-expensive or no-finance-needed activities for a date.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by damiso(f): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ewuro4:
Glutton for Punishment
Money, food, shopping bags ... That's all they know like dem papa dey starve them.
If you really wanna hang out with your boo, what's wrong with a walk in the park & coffee/drink to hydrate? Must he pull his wallet everytime Earn yourself some self respect jor.
Charity they say begins at home.

Parents have a lot to do seriously. Firstly try and have the amount of children you can at least give the BASICS plus a little extra once in a while. I know it's not easy but like you said about 80% of charity begins at home. My mum was still buying my clothes till I got to 200l and a strange top or slippers would have warranted serious questioning.

I had course mates who were sending money home to their parents,paying house rent , buying cars for their mothers shuo a pikin in school that is not working. And before people spring the poverty card there were loads of gals from extremely poor backgrounds who still did not think sleeping with guys to get money was acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by ireneidiva(f): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
njokusboy:

So how do we get out of this dilemma, the girls don't wanna fvck and the guys don't want to be magad....

I think you guys should allow the boys continue wiht their "come to my house syndrome" while the babe's keep up with their "let's go out" syndrome....
The more persuasive person wins it....

The 0p of the first thread started this sh1t angry
Relationships are not just about sex. Some people choose to wait. There are many inexpensive places to hang out. And guys should chill jor, how much is a plate of food or just drinks sef
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by ireneidiva(f): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

All guys are not perverted. smiley
Some are. So how do we know who is who? Heard girls complain about guys being all over them when they visit. Better to avoid it until the guy can be trusted.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by ireneidiva(f): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
bukatyne:

Which days, this was about 8 yrs ago cheesy

You can stroll to his gate if you are scared of rape.

Again, I think the type of guys ladies hang out with is very important

The point is that if you don't want to visit his house so early in the relationship, you can find in-expensive or no-finance-needed activities for a date.
8 years is long enough. Anyway I agree with you. Its better to choose an inexpensive public place with cheap food and drinks.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hahahaha

I can relate.
If I got a gift, she would ask me "who is he? Me and your father don't know him.Take it back."

And When I'm like 'I'm an adult, can't I do what I want?'

Her response? "Go and be and adult in your own house. Not under my roof!."

I resented it. But now I know better.
She obviously knew better than me that no gift is really free.

damiso:

Parents have a lot to do seriously. Firstly try and have the amount of children you can at least give the BASICS plus a little extra once in a while. I know it's not easy but like you said about 80% of charity begins at home. My mum was still buying my clothes till I got to 200l and a strange top or slippers would have warranted serious questioning.

I had course mates who were sending money home to their parents,paying house rent , buying cars for their mothers shuo a pikin in school that is not working. And before people spring the poverty card there were loads of gals from extremely poor backgrounds who still did not think sleeping with guys to get money was acceptable.

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
ireneidiva:

Relationships are not just about sex. Some people choose to wait. There are many inexpensive places to hang out. And guys should chill jor, how much is a plate of food or just drinks sef

I personally do not have a problem with taking anyone I fancy to anywhere in this world... what I find unsettling is the consensus that people need to hang out to know each other, can't "knowing each other" be done in the boys house?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
ireneidiva:

Some are. So how do we know who is who? Heard girls complain about guys being all over them when they visit. Better to avoid it until the guy can be trusted.

The fact is that no guy can be trusted, a guy who wants to sleep with a girl would be patient enough, nd it's easier to strike when she presumes he's trustworthy enough
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by ireneidiva(f): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
njokusboy:

I personally do not have a problem with taking anyone I fancy to anywhere in this world... what I find unsettling is the consensus that people need to hang out to know each other, can't "knowing each other" be done in the boys house?
For security reasons its not safe na. The guy could rape the girl or arrange his friends to do that. Its better to know him in public places until u can trust him at least.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
njokusboy:

or you could go to the girl's house.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
ireneidiva:

For security reasons its not safe na. The guy could rape the girl or arrange his friends to do that. Its better to know him in public places until u can trust him at least.

I already answered you, most guys already have a motive before they approach any girl, if what he wants is sex, he'd get it eventually... you can only delay
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
cococandy:
or you could go to the girl's house.

Nope, maka why nah?
Ladies houses are usually uncomfortable....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Leave Baby Alone With Dad.... / Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. / Who Is A Real Man? What Your Wife Desires You To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.