Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Advice Needed On The Infinity Fx35 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Needed On The Infinity Fx35 (1510 Views)

Infinity FX35 205 Model For Sale At Give Away Price / I Am Driving From Abuja To Lagos. Advice Needed Please!!! / Is The Infinity M35x Very Thirsty Or This Particular One Is Faulty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On The Infinity Fx35 by Flyingman(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Hello my car professionals. really in need of your opinion and advice on this one. I drive an accord 2007 4cyl and thinking of switching to the FX family. 2004-2006 FX35 precisely is what am having sleepless night on. It's a tough decision considering the fact the accord is a very good car. I love the FX and would love to have one. How reliable is it? Would you advice i switch? looking at getting a good Nigerian used one. I don't mind the fuel gulping just drive to work and back with little driving around on weekends.
Re: Advice Needed On The Infinity Fx35 by nurey(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2015
hmm, my broda where do we start from Ok let's take it from here, a luxury vehicle isn't easy to maintain when it has exceeded it's warranty phase so have that in mind.

the major issue with the Fx35 experienced generally is the dash board cracking.

now b4 u buy that Nigerian used you need to go there with a mechanic (professional) and trusted, and also try scan that vehicle, the infiniti is a mild fuel guzzler but with serious issues, it would be a fuel zapper.

I will also advice you hang on to that accord if you can for atleast 3months incase you decide to change your mind for one reason or the other.

coming from an accord 2007 I know how expensive and what care that car needs to keep it in top shape so I believe switching to well maintained Nigerian used Fx35 would be like switching from BIRO to PEN.
Re: Advice Needed On The Infinity Fx35 by DGD1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
nurey:
hmm, my broda where do we start from Ok let's take it from here, a luxury vehicle isn't easy to maintain when it has exceeded it's warranty phase so have that in mind.

now b4 u buy that Nigerian used you need to go there with a mechanic (professional) and trusted, and also try scan that vehicle, the infiniti is a mild fuel guzzler but with serious issues, it would be a fuel zapper.

I will also advice you hang on to that accord if you can for atleast 3months incase you decide to change your mind for one reason or the other.

coming from an accord 2007 I know how expensive and what care that car needs to keep it in top shape so I believe switching to well maintained Nigerian used Fx35 would be like switching from BIRO to PEN.

you have said it all,
in summary, they are worlds apart but good value for money. my fear for you is that the car is Nigeria used *shine your eyes well o*
Re: Advice Needed On The Infinity Fx35 by Flyingman(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
nurey:

thanks for the response. i think you've made a whole lot of point here. Advice heeded.

(1) (Reply)

Car Theft Attempt (unsuccessful) With Master Key Photo Included / I Just Saw Why your car ABS Can Save your Life. / Upgrading A Car From An Older To A More Recent Model.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.