Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

4 Tips To Use Facebook As A Mobile Marketing Tool. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Tips To Use Facebook As A Mobile Marketing Tool. (642 Views)

4 Tips To Improve Your Google Indexing / Getresponsevs Aweber Email Marketing Tool Review: Who Offers Best Services? / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Tips To Use Facebook As A Mobile Marketing Tool. by oteneaaron(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2015
source : http://www.roviarsguide.com/internet-marketing/4-tips-to-use-facebook-as-a-mobile-marketing-tool

Any company that wants to grow , needs their business to embrace the concept of mobile marketing, as a successful tool for tapping into huge legions of fans(potential clients) that own smart phones.

It is one of the most important factors in growing your business. Any entrepreneur can create a strategy using Facebook to gain the attention of their loyal fan base. Facebook is one of the most effective platforms that any medium or small business can use to garner the attention of a wider audience.

According to Wikipedia, Mobile marketing is marketing on or with a mobile device, such as a smart phone. Mobile marketing can provide customers with time and location sensitive, personalized information that promotes goods, services and ideas.

However, unless you have already begun tapping into the benefits of mobile marketing and some mobile marketing tools, you and your company are missing out on one of the most active gatherings of Facebook fans. Studies indicate that small and medium-sized businesses that embrace mobile marketing have seen a significant increase in gathering new business, upwards of 80% and more.

For example in Nigeria, Proctor and Gamble, manufacturers if “SAFEGUARD” antiseptic products, is currently running a google adword campaign on Safeguard antiseptics that leads directly to their Facebook fan page..

Here are 4 tips on how to use Facebook a mobile marketing tool:

1. UNDERSTAND THE SOCIAL NETWORK (Facebook).

If you have Facebook account, you already know this. It is a space on the Internet where people share content with your contacts and it’s where everyone is.

Studies indicate that individuals on Facebook rank as some of the highest percentages of individuals that have a smart phone. The study indicates that seven out of 10 individuals surveyed the have a Facebook account, also own a smart phone, and check their Facebook service more than 14 times every day.
brands must understand that the most important thing is to give prominence to them.

Johann Sprinckmöller, country manager of The Fan Machine (the first Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer in Peru and Latin America) states that “brands must understand that this network is based on people. Not that the role must be split half and half between the brand and the people, 90% are the fans. They are the stars. ”

2. TAKE CARE OF YOUR CONTENT.

If you want people to see your content, first you have to consider is that most people, after giving a to “like” your page, will not regularly enter it to see what new thing you have posted.
In my opinion, through my experiences of running online marketing campaigns for brands using Facebook, one way of making your fans visit your page regularly is to:
-keep updating new contents,
-organizing people oriented games, quizzes etc…and
-also give out freebies to them.
-This will keep them returning to your fan page.

You should also post the type of content that makes it easier for your audience see the photos you post and not the links. Also, the content must be sufficiently “creative and useful for the fans,” says an analyst, who also warns that “in the beginning is trial and error”.

3. USE FACEBOOK ADS.

For an advertiser, this is a gold mine that is just waiting to be harvested. These numbers were a surprise to most businesses, who did not understand that they were missing the boat on advertising in the right place.

The promotion of these pages is made through a form that lets you choose the characteristics of the audience you want to reach advertising publication or page. The cost of advertising depends on the amount of people who are reached. Don’t just spend advert money just for the sake of pleasure. I always advice: “attack your niche and see what works best”

4. BE HUMAN AND INTERACT WITH YOUR FANS
This Tip, perhaps, is the most difficult. The idea is to “humanize your brand and be transparent” so that “the product received is better than the product offered” as Sprinckmöller says. It can be difficult to understandthis, but keep in mind that people want brands that dialogue with them. “Today the ‘top of heart’ (the” affection “that the user has for the brand) is more possible than ever thanks to social networks,” he adds.

Mobile marketing with Facebook is what every business should consider because it leads to an enhanced fan base which in turn leads to more leads and most importantly increase in sales.

suggestions anyone? Lets hear what you think!!

source : http://www.roviarsguide.com/internet-marketing/4-tips-to-use-facebook-as-a-mobile-marketing-tool
Re: 4 Tips To Use Facebook As A Mobile Marketing Tool. by SMARTKEED: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2015
hmm
Re: 4 Tips To Use Facebook As A Mobile Marketing Tool. by topblogger12(f): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Great article once again......well i am in full support of your tips and i think your fourth point is what most facebook mobile marketers are omitting.........i also notice the proctor and gamble advert and youtube too....your research and the way you explain your points are extraordinary...i am learning a lot.......

Roviarsguide.com ....u guys are doing good.......

thanks..

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips To Use Facebook As A Mobile Marketing Tool. by oteneaaron(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
topblogger12:
Great article once again......well i am in full support of your tips and i think your fourth point is what most facebook mobile marketers are omitting.........i also notice the proctor and gamble advert and youtube too....your research and the way you explain your points are extraordinary...i am learning a lot.......

Roviarsguide.com ....u guys are doing good.......

thanks..

thanks a lot......mobile marketing is one marketing strategy that shouldn't be ignored..
Re: 4 Tips To Use Facebook As A Mobile Marketing Tool. by lady2sexy(f): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
nice read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Tips To Use Facebook As A Mobile Marketing Tool. by oteneaaron(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2015
lady2sexy:
nice read

(1) (Reply)

Free .com Domain / How Do I Place Banner Code On Wordpress Blog / I Can Get You An Adsence Account Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.