Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her (2483 Views)

How Do I Tell My Wife Without Hurting Her Feeling? / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / 13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by kay29000(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2015
So, I have this female facebook friend who picked interest in me all of a sudden...liking my pics and commenting on all my posts. A few weeks ago, she used style to ask for my number with the pretence that she wanted to send me a video via whatsapp. So, now, she is showing me all the signs that she is into me.

How can I make her know I am not interested without hurting her feelings?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by tosyne2much(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2015
When next you want to chat with her, start up the chat with "How u doing friend ?"

Been working since 1200BC
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by kay29000(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
When next you want to chat with her, start up the chat with "How u doing friend ?"

Been working since 1200BC

Hmm! Are u sure that will work? Okay sha...I'll do that.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by peter4acme(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2015
since u both have each other number now, u can tell her dat u not gud at what shes upto........ dats all. quit now or else?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by CountDracula(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Tell her u have AIDS. Trust me, she wil never chat wit u again

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2015
Observing...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by sinaj(f): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2015
lol at countDracula grin
nd what if she says she has Aids too grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by Slimzjoe(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Next time, Chat her up with 'Sis, Wtsup wit u' ?
I swear she go Park well......

By the way she never even talk say she like you and will never say it
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by sweettease(f): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2015
There is no way you won't hurt her, being nice about it might make it hurt less or make her think you really don't mean it and there is still hope. Try the nice thing, if she interpretes it as the latter, then you should be straight and not try to be nice about it. At least, then you know you tried the other way.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by CountDracula(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2015
sinaj:
lol at countDracula grin

nd what if she says she has Aids too grin
Ahhh! Then u delete all her contacts(fb, whatsapp) everythng... grin and change ur sim
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by sinaj(f): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

Ahhh! Then u delete all her contacts(fb, whatsapp) everythng... grin and change ur sim

chai! see heart breakers!
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by dulux07(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
Firstly, she might be all dis sily gaks who r lookin for maga, so b careful.
2ndly, there r no better ways to tell her, than to tell her point blank. Jst let her know by signs n conversation that u dont want anythin other than a just frienship.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by animality: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
kay29000:
So, I have this female facebook friend who picked interest in me all of a sudden...liking my pics and commenting on all my posts. A few weeks ago, she used style to ask for my number with the pretence that she wanted to send me a video via whatsapp. So, now, she is showing me all the signs that she is into me.

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

YOUNG MAN, GO AND DEVELOP YOUR SELF, STOP LIVING A LIFE OF FACEBBOK, BADOOO, NAIRALAND
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by izaray(f): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2015
Wat's happening na Why is breaking up with gf by guys becoming so rampart dis days

I hope d change sum of us voted for, is not also beginning to affect our relationship levels!

Am just asking thou! cry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2015
Guy are you in a relationship?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by 2dice(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2015
Ok ... Share Us her Number ... U dont/wont need to tell her shishi... cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by kay29000(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2015
peter4acme:
since u both have each other number now, u can tell her dat u not gud at what shes upto........ dats all. quit now or else?

Okay.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by kay29000(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Tell her u have AIDS. Trust me, she wil never chat wit u again
lol! Funny dude.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by kay29000(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Next time, Chat her up with 'Sis, Wtsup wit u' ?
I swear she go Park well......

By the way she never even talk say she like you and will never say it

I am not a kid na..She doesn't have to spell it out.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by Jayjay0(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Chat less with her. She will notice that your not interested

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by kay29000(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2015
sweettease:
There is no way you won't hurt her, being nice about it might mean make it hurt less or make her think you really don't mean it and there is still hope. Try the nice thing, if she interpretes it as the latter, then you should be straight and not try to be nice about it. At least, then you know you tried the other way.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2015
Jayjay0:
Chat less with her. She will notice that your not interested
You no sabi anything
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2015
sweettease:
There is no way you won't hurt her, being nice about it might mean make it hurt less or make her think you really don't mean it and there is still hope. Try the nice thing, if she interpretes it as the latter, then you should be straight and not try to be nice about it. At least, then you know you tried the other way.
There is a way
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by sweettease(f): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
There is a way
It can only hurt less believe me, there is no way it wouldn't hurt at all unless she isn't into him undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by funlord(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2015
kay29000:

grin
kay29000:

Tell her that your leaving next week 4 summer holidays and also 2 begin yur masters by the fall in canada! And that u will send her yur new number once u get there! U can now start picking and choosing whenever u feel like chatting 2 her and you can always blame the delays on time difference, naija network and shite!
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by Chinatownm(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2015
izaray:
Wat's happening na Why is breaking up with gf by guys becoming so rampart dis days

I hope d change sum of us voted for, is not also beginning to affect our relationship levels!

Am just asking thou! cry

Ur written out of point. read d post once more. they are not in any relationship, jus Facebook crush dat will not lead anywhere.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by izaray(f): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Chinatownm:

Ur written out of point. read d post once more. they are not in any relationship, jus Facebook crush dat will not lead anywhere.
I grab, but am not really referring to dis particular post, wat am saying is, d rate by which topic of guys breaking-up wit their gals in general, is becoming alarming....Ops, it seems u av not been reading related topics like dis on NL
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by Chinatownm(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2015
izaray:
I grab, but am not really referring to dis particular post, wat am saying is, d rate by which topic of guys breaking-up wit their gals in general, is becoming alarming....Ops, it seems u av not been reading related topics like dis on NL

Am not much into romance section, jus happened to be in similar situation lik d poster sited n I was looking for a better and constructive contribution b4 I bumped into ur comment.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by izaray(f): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Chinatownm:

Am not much into romance section, jus happened to be in similar situation lik d poster sited n I was looking for a better and constructive contribution b4 I bumped into ur comment.
No qualms sha, but dat's d latest & common topic i noticed dis days. Nicetym bro

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
sweettease:
It can only hurt less believe me, there is no way it wouldn't hurt at all unless she isn't into him undecided
*Smiles* let me gist you...

1. Accept her friendship
2. Friendzone her
3. If she talks about you guys meeting eachother don't talk her off. Accept to meet her

Be sarcastic in chatting like I had love to be there on your wedding day. A dullard will get that simple message. Moreover your words matters
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by rawtouch: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
If you are truly not interested then hurting her should be the least of your worries
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her by kay29000(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
rawtouch:
If you are truly not interested then hurting her should be the least of your worries

Well, she is a sweet girl, and an interesting person to talk too, but not my type in some other departments. It will be hard for him to hurt her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! / Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure / Breaking NEWS - Graphic Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.