Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week (4913 Views)

Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Scanner - ELM 327 OBDII / Auto Diagnostic Tool Center LAUNCH X431 V+ Scanner / Auto Diagnostic Tool Center Launch X431 5c Pro X431 V Replacement Diagnostic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2015
For those that called or intend to call 2 carry out dIagnosis on their vehicle today, pls lets make it from past 12pm.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by abbeYhart(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2015
Pls what does this code mean?

(P0341) CMP sensor A and CKP sensor incorrect phase detected.

its a 2003 honda accord
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
CMP sensor means camshaft position sensor and CKP means Crankshaft position sensor. Code P0341 comes up when you have a faulty camshaft position or when camshaft position sensor harness is open or shorted. It might come up also when there is a poor electrical connection of the camshaft position sensor.

What you need to do is to check out the atatus of the timing chain, timing chain tensioner and camshaft timing. The chain might have been stretched, then check the VTC (Variable timing control) actuator and camshaft position sensor.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by abbeYhart(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Thank you boss!
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Avoid blind diagnosis, stop throwing money on parts, avoid trial and error. Bring your vehicle for comprehensive diagnosis. Its very cheap.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Wow I never knew your diagnosis was that cheap. When can I bring my vehicle today or can you come do it at my house at 3pm?"
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yes its cheap..anytime today is okay.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by CBNL2014: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2015
I have a 2005 toyota corolla that jerks on acceleration. check engine light is on. Can I bring it this saturday by 1pm for full diagnosis?
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Yes u can bring it sir..it is free comprehensive diagnosis for u since you have patronized us b4. 1pm on saturday is fine.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2015
What you need to know about the oxygen sensor

The O2 sensor is mounted in the exhaust manifold to monitor how much unburned oxygen is in the exhaust as the exhaust exits the engine. Monitoring oxygen levels in the exhaust is a way of gauging the fuel mixture. It tells the computer if the fuel mixture is burning rich (less oxygen) or lean (more oxygen).

A lot of factors can affect the relative richness or leanness of the fuel mixture, including air temperature, engine coolant temperature, barometric pressure, throttle position, air flow and engine load. There are other sensors to monitor these factors, too, but the O2 sensor is the master monitor for what's happening with the fuel mixture. Consequently, any problems with the O2 sensor can throw the whole system out of whack.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2015
Call for a comprehensive scan of your vehicle today.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Another week of greatness for you..say Amen
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2015
For those who usually ask for what an oxygen sensor, their location and catalytic converter looks like. I have attached a pix of oxygen sensor and their location.

1 Share

Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Happy sallah to all our client > grin
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Happy sallah'
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2015
We advise honda accord users to scan their transmission regularly to avoid stories tgat touch. Give us a call today.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2015
I drive a Nissan X- Trail 2001 model. Recently, I noticed that the vehicle switches off while I am driving or sometimes it will just be moving slowly, even when I press the throttle pedal hard. I ran a scan on the vehicle and the following codes were recorded: P0420 Catalyst system efficiency below threshold Bank1; P0335 crankshaft position sensor A circuit; P0725 Engine speed input circuit DTC status; P0132 Oxygen sensor circuit high voltage bank1. Please, how can I get my mechanic to fix my car, and what do I need to replace in the vehicle? Thank you.

This information will help in solving the issues with this vehicle. As the code description implies, the P0420 code means that the vehicle’s control module has detected that the three-way catalytic converter is not working properly (is not as efficient as the factory is expecting). Replacing the oxygen (O2) sensors may sometimes fix the code, but in most cases, the catalytic convert needs to be replaced to fix the problem. If the P0420 code is combined with other codes, try fixing the other codes first. Possible causes: Three-way catalyst converter Bank 1, Exhaust tube, Intake air leaks, Fuel injectors may be faulty, Fuel injector leaks, Spark plugs may be faulty, Improper ignition timing, Engine Control Module.

P0335: The Crankshaft Position Sensor (CKP) also known as the crank position sensor is an electronic device used in an engine to record the rate at which the crankshaft is spinning. This information is used by the Electronic Control Module to control ignition and fuel injection. The sensor system consists of a rotating part, typically a disc, as well as a static part, the actual sensor. When the engine is running, the high and low parts of the teeth cause the gap with the sensor to change. The changing gap causes the magnetic field near the sensor to change. The change in the magnetic field causes the voltage from the sensor to change. The crankshaft Position Sensor signal is not detected by the Electronic Control Module during the first few seconds of engine cranking. Possible causes: Faulty crankshaft position sensor, Crankshaft position sensor harness is open or shorted, Crankshaft position sensor circuit poor electrical connection, Signal plate may be damage, Starter motor may be faulty, Starting system circuit, Dead or weak battery. Voltage or a weak starter can trigger a Crankshaft Position Sensor code. Before replacing any parts, recharge or replace the battery.

P0725 Codes is triggered when Transmission Control Module does not receive the engine speed signal from Engine Control Module. The Engine Control Module monitors the engine speed through the Crankshaft Position sensor with the engine running, and send signal to the Transmission Control Module. Possible causes: Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor, Crankshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted, Crankshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection, Communication error between the Engine Control Module and Transmission Control Module.

P0132: The front heated oxygen sensor (or O2 sensor 1) is placed into the exhaust manifold. It detects the amount of oxygen in the exhaust gas compared to the outside air. The heated oxygen sensor 1 has a closed-end tube made of ceramic zirconia. The zirconia generates voltage from approximately 1V in richer conditions to 0V in leaner conditions. The heated oxygen sensor 1 signal is sent to the Engine Control Module. The ECM adjusts the injection pulse duration to achieve the ideal air-fuel ratio. The ideal air-fuel ratio occurs near the radical change from 1V to 0V. Possible causes: Faulty Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1, Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted, Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection, inappropriate fuel pressure, Faulty fuel injectors, Intake air leaks may be faulty, Exhaust gas leak.

Source: Punch newspaper
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Someone who had shift solenoid prblm with his 2003 honda accord. This is for you.

If you've tested and found either solenoid (shift solenoid B or shift solenoid C) good and your Honda's transmission isn't slipping... yet a P0758:Shift Solenoid B Electrical and P0763: Shift Solenoid C Electrical keeps popping up... I would suggest that you:

Check the continuity of circuit #2 between the shift solenoid in question and the PCM with a multimeter.Check the continuity of circuit #1 between the shift solenoid in question and chassis ground.

The above two test will help you eliminate a possible ‘open’ in the wiring between the shift solenoid and the PCM (circuit #2) and between the shift solenoid and chassis ground (circuit #1). To be able to do this, you'll need a wiring diagram of your specific Honda.

If after testing the wiring and you find no faults, then there's a good chance that you'll have to replace the shift solenoid in question to see if replacing it solves the problem. I know this isn't something you want to hear, but in some cases there's just no other way to troubleshoot the issue (I speak from personal experience and from comments other readers have sent in).

If after testing the solenoid, its related wiring, and/or replacing the shift solenoid and the problem still persists... then you either have a bad transmission (internal mechanical/hydraulic problem) or the PCM is bad. Before you run out and buy a PCM, let me tell you that it's very, very rare for a PCM to go bad and keep the transmission from shifting.

Now, if your Honda's transmission is slipping, then replacing the the shift solenoid in question isn't gonna' help bring the transmission back to normal. Slippage is a direct result of internal damage to the friction discs or hard parts. The only way to solve a slippage issue is overhauling the transmission.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence day and happy new month'
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 8:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2015
How does transmission fluid break down, and what happens when it does?

Just like engine oil, transmission fluid experiences breakdown from regular wear and tear. When a car’s transmission shifts gears, it causes friction which in turn generates heat and that heat must be carried away by the fluid. The heavier the load on the transmission, the more heat it generates and the hotter the fluid becomes. The hotter the fluid runs, the more quickly it experiences breakdown and the shorter its lifespan. When this happens, the fluid’s ability to lubricate vital parts is diminished.

Heat generated from the transmission’s operation causes debris from the gears, bearings and friction plates inside the transmission to compromise the quality of the fluid.

Transmission fluid contains additives to produce oxidation stability, reduce foaming and inhibit corrosion. We observed many car owners dont change their transmission oil regularly. Changing the fluid at regular intervals is the only way to remove the impurities, boost the benefits of additives and keep your car running smoothly. Properly maintained transmission fluid cools and lubricates the moving parts, enabling hydraulics and gears to transfer power from your engine to your wheels.

Never wait for symptoms of transmission fluid breakdown to progress. Also ensure you scan your vehicle transmission to avoid unexpected damaged transmission
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2015
What is OBD and what are its benefits?

OBD stands for "on-board diagnostics," a computer-based system built into all model year 1996 and newer light-duty cars and trucks. OBD monitors the performance of some of the engines' major components including individual emission controls. The system provides car owners with an early warning of malfunctions by way of a dashboard "Check Engine" light (also known as a Malfunction Indicator Light or MIL). By giving vehicle owners this early warning, OBD protects not only the environment but also consumers, identifying minor problems before they become major repair bills.

How do I know the OBD system is working correctly?

When you turn on the ignition, the "Check Engine" light should flash briefly, indicating that the OBD system is ready to scan your vehicle for any malfunctions. After this brief flash, the light should stay off while you drive as long as no problems are detected. If so, you'll be glad to know that your vehicle is equipped with an early warning system that could save you time, money, and fuel in addition to helping protect the environment!

What does it mean if the light turns on while driving?

If the light comes on and stays on, the OBD system has detected a problem. Your vehicle might have a condition that wastes fuel, shortens engine life, or causes excessive air pollution. If left unaddressed, these conditions could also damage your vehicle and lead to increasingly expensive repairs. For example, OBD can identify a loose or missing gas cap (which wastes fuel and contributes to smog) or engine misfire (which can lead to severe or permanent engine damage).

What should you do if the light stays on?

There is no cause for panic. The vehicle is just telling you to seek attention soon. When you reach your destination, make sure the gas cap is not loose or missing. Always turn off your engine when refueling. If the light does not go out after a few short trips following gas cap tightening, have your vehicle scanned and serviced by a qualified repair mechanic soon. Delaying assistance could lead to more expensive damage.

Drive safe and avoid over-speeding.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2015
We are always there to serve you better..GIve us a call today.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2015
Its another saturday..seize the holiday to ensure your car is in perfect condition in preparation for your journey to and fro work next week.
Give us a call and we ll just be right where you are.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thank you for your calls..we have made it easier by training more staff and having several standby personnel across lagos for your quick diagnosis. Give us a call..you can also add us on whatsapp for any enquiry.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Good morning to you all. We advise you to drop a comment about your satisfaction whenever we carry out diagnosis on your vehicle. We are here to serve you better. Thanks
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thank you to all we carried out vehicle diagnostic scanning on their vehicles today especially at magodo environs. God bless!
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
P0777 Clutch pressure control solenoid valve A/B Stuck on.

Scan your automatic transmission so as to avoid this DTC.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by buchilino(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
krystaball:
P0777 Clutch pressure control solenoid valve A/B Stuck on.

Scan your automatic transmission so as to avoid this DTC.

DO U HAVE A GOOD MECHANIC DAT CAN FIX A CAMRY 01 V6 ENGINE. COS AM KIND OF IN NEED OF ONE NOW. I RESIDE AT IKEJA
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2015
Yes We do. Give a call so that you get the problem solved Asap
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
A Big thank you to all those who patronized us today.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Wishing you all another great week. Our lines are still open for any enquiry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bmw 7 Series..650k..a.k.a.(2pac)###SOLD### / Huge Fire At Florida Airport Destroyed Over 3,500 Rental Cars(Photos) / My Honda Civic Millenium Model Suddenly Stop While On Top Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.