Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) (4026 Views)

See Speed: Glo 3G In Abuja (screenshots) / Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) / Help Uncover The Face Behind This GLO Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by stan4b(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wot if na file of 1gig u dey download? U go just wait till rapture b dat.
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by kennynelcon(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Glo ehn... it gets fast when you are on 3rd mainland bridge. I'm serious... u sef fit try am.
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by mousco(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Send d screenshot to glo customers care mail
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by Bvesan(m): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2015
Goodnuel:
Seriously.. very annoying. I will have to OFF and ON my network and data twice before I post this.

Glo is just a waste of time.

cry cry
The network fluctuates, even airtel better pass Glo.
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by Goodnuel: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2015
Bvesan:

The network fluctuates, even airtel better pass Glo.
The fluctuation is just terrible.. tried Airtel, steady network but the zapped my 2GB in less than 9 days.
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by Panshow(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Hahaha...
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by Youngpo413: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2015
Chimezie250:
That depends on your locality, I get up to 2mbs on my glo better than mtn
the Op should change his location,glo is the fastest
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by great664(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2015
willian10:

Bros, u re d liar bro , did it take you 300+ days or so to download the file , or are u still downloading it by now, cos i know that u won't be able to open the link u used to download the file if d downloading rate is like dat....ANNORHIA!
Hahahaha you talk like a foool and reason like a foool, did you read when I said weeks ? till this very moment I have given up and beside the subscription will expire today and I will switch to Mtn and show you. don't be a "Thomas" always. I showed you picture so you can blive it yet you doubt. The annoying part is Glo mast is just 2 close building after me.

do you want picture too to believe that or you will transport to confirm?
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by willian10: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
great664:
Hahahaha you talk like a foool and reason like a foool, did you read when I said weeks ? till this very moment I have given up and beside the subscription will expire today and I will switch to Mtn and show you. don't be a "Thomas" always. I showed you picture so you can blive it yet you doubt. The annoying part is Glo mast is just 2 close building after me.

do you want picture too to believe that or you will transport to confirm?
eeeyhhaaa sorry bro, go buy good phone then, cos u said u
it's 3g network
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by great664(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
willian10:

eeeyhhaaa sorry bro, go buy good phone then, cos u said u
it's 3g network
good phone will increase KB/sec or increase what? By the way, whats your definition of good phone.?
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by willian10: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
great664:
good phone will increase KB/sec or increase what? By the way, whats your definition of good phone.?
U see your life, Dumb ass!

Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by seunfly: 4:12am On Jun 26, 2015
blessedvisky:

BROTFLMAO grin

Show us the pix or forever remain silent!! angry Or you be Glo staff??undecided

The guy is saying the truth, in my area in Abuja Kubwa to be precise, Glo is the king followed by etisalat while Mtn and airtel are shit. However in my office environment jahi/katampe/kado district, Etisalat is the king because their technical headquter is located there while Glo is a big shit.

So basically it depends on your location.
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by blessedvisky(m): 4:16am On Jun 26, 2015
seunfly:

The guy is saying the truth, in my area in Abuja Kubwa to be precise, Glo is the king followed by etisalat while Mtn and airtel are shit. However in my office environment jahi/katampe/kado distric, Etisalat is the king because their technical headquter is located there while Glo is a big shit.

So basically it depends on your location.
person wey dey sambisa nko?undecided
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by seunfly: 4:21am On Jun 26, 2015
blessedvisky:

person wey dey sambisa nko?undecided

Na u know waiting carry u go there, even BH don run comot the place.
Re: Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Are you living in a town or village? Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phones That Will Never Support Whatsapp At The End Of 2016 And The Solution / Why Do We Ignore Bontel & Itel Smartphones? / Please, Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.