Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Ramadan Funnies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan Funnies (3955 Views)

Ramadan 2015 Whatsapp Status & FB Status Thoughts / Ramadan 2015 Sehri Iftar Dua Prayers In Urdu Tamil / .::Ramadan Kareem::. The Moon Has Been Sighted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan Funnies by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Funnies by redgem(f): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Its not funny though....no offence

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Funnies by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:
That's because you're not a muslim; I found them funny.

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2015
laykorn:

lol....I would have said the same thing. I have muslim friends posting this on their bb and I thought I should post them here.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by redgem(f): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Hahahahahah....and this is funny
Re: Ramadan Funnies by balimoney(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2015
last picture is very funny.......
Re: Ramadan Funnies by redgem(f): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2015
laykorn:

Its not because of that...its not just funny
Re: Ramadan Funnies by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

Yeah, to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Funnies by Kagarko(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Some of the pictures are true of Islamic ruling on fighting while fasting.
Taqabballallahu minna wa minkum.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Funnies by stuff46(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2015
lol
Re: Ramadan Funnies by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Lolzzzzz
Re: Ramadan Funnies by parisbookaddict(f): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kagarko:
Some of the pictures are true of Islamic ruling on fighting while fasting.

Taqabballallahu minna wa minkum.

But Muslims are free to fight and kill after ramadan

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Funnies by parisbookaddict(f): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Muslim hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Parisbookaddict,

Shut up and let the muslims have some fun.

Empiree and rilwayne001, abeg carry this woman to your section. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by Rilwayne001: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
Parisbookaddict, Shut up and let the muslims have some fun. Empire.e and ri..lwayne001, abeg carry this woman to your section. Lol
What's my business with her?

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What's my business with her?

You know how to deal with her grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by Rilwayne001: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

You know how to deal with her grin grin grin grin

My bros, its not a matter of dealing with her, its a matter of holding a logical arguement which no doubt she can't stand any.

I'll rather stick with reasonable christian that have respect for my religion regardless of how times we argue about it, than to hang around with people like her.

Pro 26:28 A lying tongue hates those it hurts, and a flattering mouth works ruin.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by 9jaforlife: 2:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Looolzzz!

Funny. But funnier to me is the fact that Ifeann aka parisbookaddict couldn't even stand a harmless, funny thread about Islam... That boy/girl must be going through some real pain! smiley

By the way, Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, didn't you open a thread just 2days ago, titled:

"HAPPY RAMADAN TO NAIRALAND MUSLIMS, HERE IS A RAMADAN JOKE"

So why are you pissed that another person opened a friendly thread about Islam to make us laugh undecided

Afterall, you posted an Islamic 'joke' and had someone like Mathematical believe your lies!

Isn't it clear that your thread wasn't for real?? My comment was true afterall, you're deceitful, a mere pretender and a wolf in sheep's clothing!!

[size=15pt]
#DeceitIsTheWayOfSatan[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2015
redgem:

No, you just don't know anything about Ramadan, you can't tell a joke about auschwitz to a person that knows nothing about the holocaust. (not that the holocaust is funny)
Re: Ramadan Funnies by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Yes, do not opress and do not be opressed Mr. Kun. But if I can come in and kill your wife and 1st kid, turn the other cheek, give me the other one to kill.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Muslim hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by parisbookaddict(f): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2015
NadrakAnvimas:

Yes, do not opress and do not be opressed Mr. Kun. But if I can come in and kill your wife and 1st kid, turn the other cheek, give me the other one to kill.

EzioAuditore you are back.. U nairaland muslimes have so many monikers.

Are u going to behave yourself this time or will you go about ranting and throwing insults.
Re: Ramadan Funnies by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:

EzioAuditore you are back.. U nairaland muslimes have so many monikers.

Are u going to behave yourself this time or will you go about ranting and throwing insults.

It's no secret, I am known by many names. And I will insult who I damn well please.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2015
What is this now??

No fights. It's ramadan wink

This is a thread for fun

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by parisbookaddict(f): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

My bros, its not a matter of dealing with her, its a matter of holding a logical arguement which no doubt she can't stand any.

I'll rather stick with reasonable christian that have respect for my religion regardless of how times we argue about it, than to hang around with people like her.

Pro 26:28 A lying tongue hates those it hurts, and a flattering mouth works ruin.

Rilwayne001 is quoting the bible to make his point. The bible is filled with so much wisdom and dialogue between God and his true prophets and not that boring, hate speech monologue called the quran.

By the way, I don't respect Islam, I detest it.

I detest it so much that I spend lots of time researching it and the more I research the more I am shocked that this illogical weird point based system of "religion" actually has over 1.3 billion adherents...

But of course many adherents are scared to leave because of the apostasy clause in the shahada contract. Tisk tisk tisk

Dude I floor u Muslims when it comes to discussing Islam and exposing its fallacies. U in turn resort to insults thinking it works on people.. Insults work on the insecure, the angry and the ignorant...which is why when some people insult you Muslims you practically blow a fuse.

Go do your ramadan fast and offer it to the one true God, the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob, the Lord of the chosen people, the Jews, the God that does NOT permit paedophilia, sex slavery, beheadings for leaving him, stoning for adultery rather than forgive, chopping of hand for stealing, the God that understands all languages and not just Arabic names, the God that sent his Son, Lord Jesus.

Don't offer it to that hateful, vengeful Islamic allah.

Ok. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Funnies by parisbookaddict(f): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2015

It's no secret, I am known by many names. And I will insult who I damn well please.

EzioAuditore Mohammed will be proud of u. How many "paradise" points is it when u insult a "kaffir" who exposes Islamic lies.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Funnies by Rilwayne001: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Rilwayne001 is quoting the bible to make his point.

Yes, I quote reasonable things to make my point(s) not unreasonable things. I can even quote part of the hindu scripture to make my point, in as much as its applicable to the discussion. That doesn't mean I believe in the book entirely.

There are reasonable quotes in the bible and at the same time thousands of unreasonable quotes.

The bible is filled with so much wisdom

Such as this:? "For my people are foolish, the know me not, they are stupid children..." Jeremiah 4:22?

and dialogue between God and his true prophets

Dialogue such as this? "'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women...'" -Ezekiel 9:5

and not that boring,

the many parts where the bible god orders sacrifices to himself, and gives minute instructions about how the various parts of an ox should be disposed of: the head, the fat, the dung, and so on. It’s not good literature—not at all. I think you should pick up leviticus and read those long boring stuffs.

You should read Numbers chapter 13 and tell me whether it made any sense. Boring stuffs as usual. undecided

hate speech monologue called the quran.

[b] Hate speech monologue such as this? :

"Happy shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!" Psalms 137:9

"Behold the day of the Lord comes, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger...Whoever is found will be thrust through and whoever is caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed in pieces before their eyes, their houses will be plundered and their wives ravished." -Isaiah 13:9, 13:15

Ezekiel 9:5 as well?.

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest anything that is cruel." Thomas Paine The Age of Reason

You need to open your mind, I believe you are totally blind to see what was written in your bible. [/b]

By the way, I don't respect Islam, I detest it. I detest it so much that I spend lots of time researching it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2421366_542e4ec807f0287844ae7bc91f7b8131_jpeg6effb71d7d68eee99166870b0f77720a

and the more I research the more I am shocked that this illogical weird point based system of "religion" actually has over 1.3 billion adherents...

I pray you don't die of HBP…

But of course many adherents are scared to leave because of the apostasy clause in the shahada contract. Tisk tisk tisk

Okay now, So, if many are planning to leave, how many are planning to stop them from leaving?

Dude I floor u Muslims when it comes to discussing Islam and exposing its fallacies. U in turn resort to insults thinking it works on people.. Insults work on the insecure, the angry and the ignorant...which is why when some people insult you Muslims you practically blow a fuse.

Hehehe grin grin

I know you are pained and disappointed because of what allnaijablogger wrote up there, hence, the reason for your flexing of muscle. Keep flexin it. I'll just sit here and watch you run away as usual grin grin

Go do your ramadan fast and offer it to the one true God, the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob, the Lord of the chosen people, the Jews,

YES, indeed, my prayer and fast is offered to the one true GOD. He is not just of the Jews alone, but the LORD of the Universe as a whole. So, if your God is lordof the jews alone, then, I can only shake my head for you.

the God that does NOT permit paedophilia,
sex slavery, beheadings for leaving him, stoning for adultery rather than forgive, chopping of hand for stealing, the God that understands all languages and not just Arabic names, the God that sent his Son, Lord Jesus. -Isaiah 13:9

The above shows that you havent been reading your bible very well. My chatbox will be full and difficult to type much if I am to reply the above one after the other. But I will give you grace to read up on them before I reply you one after the other. Read read and read. stop being ignorant.

Don't offer it to that hateful, vengeful Islamic allah. Ok. Bye.

Don't worry. allnaijbloggrr will not repeat that Statement again. Sorry ehn embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by true2god: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
My muslim friends will wake up 5 to 6 in the morning and eat so well and come in the day making official announcements: I AM FASTING. That is not fasting but skipping lunch.

Anyone can do a muslim style of 'fasting' for 1000 days. Besides, muslims like getting public sympathy by forming 'i am fasting' gimmicks in the public or office in order to attract attentions. That is called 'spiritual hypocrisy'.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by newguy1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:

y must u find fight in everything.said no fight dis is n only month for Muslims, let it b

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Funnies by 9jaforlife: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Rilwayne001 is quoting the bible to make his point. The bible is filled with so much wisdom

I guess that's why you ALWAYS quote the Noble Quran as if it's going out of fashion

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, relax though, it's NOT like that buyboo that changes face every two weeks!

Yeye girl sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself / What Did Jesus Do? / JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.