Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot (46441 Views)

This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry / Captain Chinyere Kalu; Meet The First Nigeria Female Pilot / Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by joystickextendr: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
embarassed
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Eureka123(f): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
The evil heart of man!!
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by CR77(f): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Am allergic to long stories
vimi:

Funny buh so true.. Same with uu?
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
CR77:
cool
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by tommysparks: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
When the police do thier jobs diligently , the judiciary will mess up everything now tell me why the police won't be demoralized to work harder, that is how criminals return to kill police men at thier homes after.being arrested and the courts release them on bail or grant them a light sentence. There is God oh, fellow Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by zexzy(f): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Really sad, and to think that the people responsible for this are living in our midst peacefully as husbands and fathers. Woe betide them, if you cant work hard that's your own problem, just don't go after people who do the best they can.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Scared embarassed embarassed.. **cold**

What a messed up nation..
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Bayswater: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
It was major news back then, the police and the judiciary bungled the case. Rest in Peace, Hadiza Lantana.

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by millionboi(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
U missed 4nt readin d story quite interestin......infact I thought I was watchin a movie
CR77:
She is a Hero

But

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by millionboi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
As senators or even as representativ of hadiza constitutency
zexzy:
Really sad, and to think that the people responsible for this are living in our midst peacefully as husbands and fathers. Woe betide them, if you cant work hard that's your own problem, just don't go after people who do the best they can.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by millionboi(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
because no be sex story....badgal
CR77:
She is a Hero

But

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by macklef(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
jeje123:
Honestly she is an hero

But, you dont have to MURDER again na, or are u peter?
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by zipamowei(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Really heartbreaking indeed! What a world and what a nation Nigeria! I am just full of tears!

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mehn, just like yesterday, it's 17 years already. Time flies. I remember how it was aired by this police sponsored program called 'crime fighters' back then. Rip sis!

2 Likes

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jesus Christ!! Who else read the full story? The suspects deceived the system & bolted away!!! That's the height of real incompetence & inefficiency of our justice system. That part almost moved me to tears.

Captain Oboh, rest in peace. Those bastards will never know peace on this earth.

3 Likes

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Jhamzy(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
The unjust Judge that presided over the case deserves death by hanging for freeing suspects on shallow ground!

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by stanley2244: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
i have decided to share with you all how i legally make money online using PERFECT MONEY Accout @ www.2tradeforex.com

i am not going to ask you for money because i have made alot of it. i saw this great investment site a UK Based company so i decided to give a trail and i first invest $500 it earn me a total of $2500 in 5 days i was shocked when i request withdraw it was credited to my Perfect Money Account. Since then i have been making cool money. This info is for free so share it also for free,

And Here is my affiliate link (Hope you join through it) :
http://www.2tradeforex.com/?ref=stanley22

new investment plan minimum 10$ maximum 1,000,000$.
daily profit. daily and instant withdraw with Perfect Money

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by BlackBaron: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Terribly sad story. cry

Please you want to tell me no mugshots or even fingerprints were taken of the killers?! What an indictment of the way things are run in the country.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by joowealth(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
This is a pitiable and annoying circumstance! God, justice must be done to this matter!
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by nevilbot: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
I remember dis story back den in 1998 from reading d the tell magazine. It was a weekly feature back den on tell and I followed it till d case died down. It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
So Pathetic, i almost cried at the end of this story, but one thing am not sure of is, how true is this story, was it formulated or not, i noticed some conflicting sentences along the line.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Scared embarassed embarassed.. **cold**

What a messed up nation..

I tell you maam. I was scared too, after reading. The entire occurrence is disheartening. This confirms the nation is truly fvcked up. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by dbulkmoni(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Honestly i feel very sad when i hear or read this kind of story. but we should be consoled that God has appointed a Judge who will judge the whole world in Righteousness

So even if our Nigerian Judges are corrupt, we should have hope

READ THIS
Booking flights with Best Travels and Tours is quick and simple; help is always at hand, and you get to skip all the queues (psst ... it's like being your own Travel Agent).

Below are the easy steps to book a flight, and don't forget, all our payment methods are 100% secure and protected by Thawte so your information is safe with us. log on to www.besttravels.com.ng to learn and also book your flights local and international and apply for visa as well
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thank you for this story... it got me so engrossed that i read every bit of it...this has aroused my curiosity after Dele Giwa's story, waiting for judgement day to finally know the real truth...*fingers crossed*

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thank you for this story... it got me so engrossed that i read every bit of it...this has aroused my curiosity after Dele Giwa's story, waiting for judgement day to finally know the real truth...*fingers crossed* undecided
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
holamiday:
I tell you maam. I was scared too, after reading. The entire occurrence is disheartening. This confirms the nation is truly fvcked up. God help us.
It's so scary to note that the people you claim to know, trust, lend a helping hand to, dine with etc still plot for your downfall and demise...

Amen..

2 Likes

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Sijo01(f): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nigeria judicial system died long time ago; nor be today................. RIP Miss Oboh cry

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by ossy4mokpo: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
stanley2244:
i have decided to share with you all how i legally make money online using PERFECT MONEY Accout @ www.2tradeforex.com

i am not going to ask you for money because i have made alot of it. i saw this great investment site a UK Based company so i decided to give a trail and i first invest $500 it earn me a total of $2500 in 5 days i was shocked when i request withdraw it was credited to my Perfect Money Account. Since then i have been making cool money. This info is for free so share it also for free,

And Here is my affiliate link (Hope you join through it) :

new investment plan minimum 10$ maximum 1,000,000$.
daily profit. daily and instant withdraw with Perfect Money

Why are you guys wasting your time No one cares! If na so money easy to make, u and ur entire lineage should make it all. Taaaa!
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by seangy4konji: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
d story touch me.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Tellnig: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Op you good o, such a long article i can't read.....

But anyway am sure my signature will be useful to you all... Check
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Raxxye(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
You mean this happened as recently as 1998?
Mehn, I don't know how I'm feeling right now after reading this. I can't even cry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) / Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.