Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants (11752 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by aldrick: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
The creeks of Calabar were yesterday
bombed by the Nigerian Air Force for over
an hour following orders of the Chief of Air
Staff, Air Vice Marshall Adesola Amosu,
DailyTrust reports.

Commander of the 207 Special Mobility
Group based in Calabar, Air Commodore
Charles Ohwo said the air force was able to
bomb suspected targets in the entire creeks
of Calabar waterways up to Bakassi and
environs and that the raid would extend to creeks in Akwa Ibom State.

He said the exercise was planned in
conjunction with the Navy, Army and police,
but led by the Air Force “because of reach
and air advantage. Innocent lives were not
affected.”

Gunmen suspected to be pirates and
militants on the Calabar waterways carry
out frequent attacks on vessels, police
stations and seafarers including market
women on the Calabar waterways.

Source; http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigeria-air-force-begins-war-on-south-south-militants.113337/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by aldrick: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by abduljabbar4(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kill all of them and let's see what the likes of mogidi can do about it

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Juxtified(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Keep calm. Nigerian security forces at work.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PPAngel(f): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
And they left Boko Haram to Chad and are still playing the ostrich with the Fulani militias wrecking havoc and chaos in the middle belt.

No be today.

We have known this is what Buhari will do long before elected.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by rottennaija(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
@op, I was on the helicopter that you took picture and posted. I saw you when you did. Did you see me? grin

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by austine4real(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this na strong one oo
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by aldrick: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
rottennaija:
@op, I was on the helicopter that you took picture and posted. I saw you when you did. Did you see me? grin

Yea i did, greeted u bt u didnt reply

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by rottennaija(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
aldrick:

Yea i did, greeted u bt u didnt reply

Sorry, I didn't reply because I was wondering what you would do with the picture. I was scared you will report me in nairaland and now you have

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PPAngel(f): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Kill all of them and let's see what the likes of mogidi can do about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9l23a3setM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PPAngel(f): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
It has begun.

No more Nigeria.

Odua enjoy your Caliphate and supreme ayatolla sheik Buhari.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by aldrick: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
rottennaija:

Sorry, I didn't reply because I was wondering what you would do with the picture. I was scared you will report me in nairaland and now you have

No no, just wanted to make yu famous..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Balkan(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
I knew it. Buhari has Islamic agenda
you are using a sledge hammer to kill a fly.
The yoruba Chief of Air staff is on a mission
Ojukwu saw all this.

I have never seen or hard that Kalaba has boko haram.
The game has begun

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by ogb5(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yar Ardua and Jonathan were able to manage the militants to ensure that over 2 million barrels of oil flows daily.

If Buhari forgets about the Boko Haram challenge in the North East and the Fulani weekly massacre of the Middle belt natives and chooses to open up a new warfront in the south south, then we might have to endure some cut in oil production coupled with the low oil price.

Low oil price + low oil production means low revenue and more hardship for the people who are eyeing oil money to pay workers.

Maybe Buhari wants to rub it in that the south south is conquered region.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nneziwili(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
One day i'll fly dat beast..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by mensdept: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Balkan:
I knew it. Buhari has Islamic agenda
you are using a sledge hammer to kill a fly.
The yoruba Chief of Air staff is on a mission
Ojukwu saw all this.
I have never seen or hard that Kalaba has boko haram.
The game has begun

ogb5:
Yar Ardua and Jonathan were able to manage the militants to ensure that over 2 million barrels of oil flows daily.
If Buhari forgets about the Boko Haram challenge in the North East and the Fulani weekly massacre of the Middle belt natives and chooses to open up a new warfront in the south south, then we might have to endure some cut in oil production coupled with the low oil price.
Low oil price + low oil production means low revenue and more hardship for the people who are eyeing oil money to pay workers.
Maybe Buhari wants to rub it in that the south south is conquered region.

Sai Buhari, No?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PointB: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Don't see how this will end well...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by blackberry101: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fish out those bastard son's of a whor!e...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by ITbomb(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Those are pirates not militants. Don't respect the boys.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
And he left BokoHaram everyday killing? So na cos of south south he dey go G7?

Expect war on oil pipeline. Who will suffer it? Poor Nigerians.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by fulanimafia: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:
And they left Boko Haram to Chad and are still playing the ostrich with the Fulani militias wrecking havoc and chaos in the middle belt.

No be today.

The command centre in Maiduguri and the NA ground forces are taking care of the northern blood sucking terrorists.

The Air Force and naval forces still have capacity to decimate the southern blood sucking terrorists as well.

No breathing space for bombers of innocent Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PedroJP(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
I dey laff.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by fr3do(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
fulanimafia:

The command centre in Maiduguri and the NA ground forces are taking care of the northern blood sucking terrorists.

The Air Force and naval forces still have capacity to decimate the southern blood sucking terrorists as well.

No breathing space for bombers of innocent Nigerians.

There are no southern terrorists, it is the north that breeds local terrorists, some other region exports theirs.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by sammyj: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Great development, before they turn into another BH in the SS. SAI baba no nonsense man carry go. If ASARI talk jail him sharp sharp !!! cheesy grin shocked grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PPAngel(f): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
sammyj:
Great development, before they turn into another BH in the SS. SAI baba no nonsense man carry go. If ASARI talk jail him sharp sharp !!! cheesy grin shocked grin grin grin

Fool

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PPAngel(f): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
fr3do:

There are no southern terrorists, it is the north that breeds local terrorists, some other region exports theirs.

Tell those Parasite Nigerians for me.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by sammyj: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
....................................................... cheesy shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin
PPAngel:

Fool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PPAngel(f): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
sammyj:
....................................................... cheesy shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whatever evil you bastards in the Southwest wish for us will be your portion in a thousand fold.

This is the beginning of the end of this useless Nigeria

Get ready to join the Islamic State.

Ugly
Lazy
Dirty
Jealous
Backstabbing
Bastards

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by sammyj: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Babe from your username i perceived you to be a kind loving pretty kind being, but your utterances does not portray this. Please next time show some form of decencies in your comment. God bless you. love your fellow brothers and sisters from other regions and reject violence !!! wink cheesy
PPAngel:

Whatever evil you bastards in the Southwest wish for us will be your portion in a thousand fold.

This is the beginning of the end of this useless Nigeria

Get ready to join the Islamic State.

Ugly
Lazy
Dirty
Jealous
Backstabbing
Bastards

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by fulanimafia: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
fr3do:

Those militants are what? Keep playing ostrich. Those blood sucking terrorists cost ONE man 4 of his innocent sons in the Independence day bombings by MEND.

"It’s October 1 today, exactly one year since Mr. & Mrs. Donatus Arua, a trailer driver with Julius Berger and indigene of Obukpam, in Nsukka Local Government Area, Enugu State lost their two sons: John Chidera Arau (11) and Paul Onyekachi (7), his nephew, Ambrose Onyeme Ozioko (27), and Alfred Ona (32), from Obollo, Udenu Local Government Area, Enugu State, two young men he took as adopted sons, in the bomb blasts close to Eagles Square, Abuja last year."
https://julianataiwo./2012/12/07/oct-1-abuja-bomb-blast-victim-cries-out-%E2%80%A2i-lost-my-4-sons-and-nobody-cares-says-arua/

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by baralatie(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

No be today.

just in case!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

105 Girls Missing After Dapchi School Attack, Parents Say … Compile List / Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible / Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.