Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (127999 Views)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mcslize:

Hi, what about Cyberghost VPN? Thats what I just downloaded but don't knw if it require installing it on the opera before it can change IP?

Does the Zenmate works by installing it on the opera or mozilla ? Or does it work by simply launching it? And hw do I knw if my IP has been changed? Don't seem to understand it

There are walk-through videos on youtube when you get stuck.Stop waiting on others to give you all the answers you need
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
bharkarh:
hello sir, I am a prospective corp member and I'm just getting to see fiverr for the first time. Can you please lecture me on what fiverr is about cos I'm highly interested. Will be so glad if you can chat me up on whatsapp. Here is my number 08106600865. Thanks!

Join our group on facebook[''smart money empire''].There are lots of FREE resources online about fiverr
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jasi7:

Cherylstun...pls must it be uba africard....wat abt diamond visa

And debit mastercard will work or get anon avs vcc card
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
EroticDesigns:

No. I didn't. I used UK IP.
Where can I get a dedicated UAE IP?

Thank you.

hidemyass.com
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Jasi7(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
cherylstun:

You get paid through paypal or stripe
Ask for 50% upfront.This covers the the amount you need for outsourcing on fiverr

Hmmmmm....SWEEEEEET..I like d sound of it
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by softwhispers: 2:53am On Oct 15, 2015
cherylstun:

hidemyass.com
l had gotten frustrated on fiverr until l saw your thread now and hope came alive once more!
Please can u pm me ur whatsapp number?
l desire to be tutored by you - even for a token!
Also, are u into Freelancer too?
Been typing away my soul on there for peanuts!
Would be needing help with that too.
Kindest regards.

NB: softsoftwhispers@gmail.com
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by tomisinobm(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2015
cherylstun:

hidemyass.com
hello ma, i downloaded epic browser but my ip is still reading nigeria. what can i do
?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
tomisinobm:
hello ma, i downloaded epic browser but my ip is still reading nigeria. what can i do
?

Use viatun.com
It cost $1 per month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
softwhispers:

l had gotten frustrated on fiverr until l saw your thread now and hope came alive once more!
l desire to be tutored by you - even for a token!
Been typing away my soul on there for peanuts!
Kindest regards.

NB: softsoftwhispers@gmail.com

Hi,check your email
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Xpozitory:

Hi, please can I get to talk to you outside here, either on whatsapp bbm please? Thanks
Email me at ormservice98@gmail.com
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Boldav(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2015
i have account since and have not been able to do any.l had gotten frustrated on fiverr until l saw
your thread now and hope came alive once
more!
l desire to be tutored by you guys.
Kindest regards. Olonade Abimbola- 07064426180. pls can you forward some review or e-book to my email address to acquire some knowledge and ideals. email address--- abimbolaolonade@yahoo.com
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Boldav:
i have account since and have not been able to do any.l had gotten frustrated on fiverr until l saw
your thread now and hope came alive once
more!
l desire to be tutored by you guys.
Kindest regards. Olonade Abimbola- 07064426180. pls can you forward some review or e-book to my email address to acquire some knowledge and ideals. email address--- abimbolaolonade@yahoo.com

Email me: ormservice98@@gmail.com or find me on facebook by joining our group ''smart money empire''
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Ajusshi: 12:49am On Nov 09, 2015
cherylstun:
Once you’ve 10 orders, organic orders will start coming in, deliver these gigs on time to make sure your buyers give you 5 star reviews, if you get 3 star reviews, refund their money and the negative review will be automatically removed.

People are more likely to buy from someone with 100% positive feedback; this makes you more on the long run.

Now that you can charge more than $50 as a level 1 seller, this is where you make good bucks, when anyone orders for your gig, just outsource it on fiverr for $5 and keep the rest for yourself.

Don’t limit yourself to just fiverr, go to facebook,linkedin,craiglist,kijiji and groupon , find people who need your service, charge them up to $100 or more depending on the type of service. I Charge 100 bucks for logo designs

Get it done for $5 on fiverr and pocket the rest.

You can choose to make money as a fiverr seller or as a middleman.

Find people that need service, outsource the job on fiverr and deliver the job.

I did a promo video for a dentist in Orlando Florida,it was a video slide showing his patients dental transformation,reviews and discount coupon. He was impressed with the video and happy to pay $497.

All it cost on fiverr was $40….And guess where I found him? Linkedin

What I’m doing here is changing your mindset about how you see fiverr .

you don’t want to write 500 words article for $5,the old method is tasking and therefore consumes all your time.

Consequently, you want to create a website, linkedin or google plus page where you can upload all work you have delivered as your portfolio.

Send these portfolios to your intending buyers and wait for the order.

You can find client by just typing into google.I did a search for [tattooist in Los Angeles]

There are 51 states in the United States,so you have no excuse

You will contact each one of them with your portfolio….you can offer logo designs or promo videos showcasing their tattoo jobs.

Joined fiverr a week ago and just got a 4.0 star review on a work i rushed to submit cos of power failure. Do you recommend i do a refund? or leave the 4 star review?

Thanks in advance.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hardarm: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Ajusshi:

Joined fiverr a week ago and just got a 4.0 star review on a work i rushed to submit cos of power failure. Do you recommend i do a refund? or leave the 4 star review?

Thanks in advance.

Wow! How did you do it? I've been on Fiverr for 5 months without any sales.Is there any tip you can give me to help my situation?

Thank you
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hardarm: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Please accept my request on the Facebook group.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by akintolao1985(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
You guys are great with all the things you share on this thread and they're great stuffs.
I tried Fiverr once and realized that I'll need a PayPal account which I know is kind of difficult for Nigerians. I'll appreciate if anybody can help this newbie on how to go about it thoroughly.
Thanks.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Frankicent(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
cherylstun:
If you don't know the kind of gig to offer on fiverr,start with this
Anyone can do it
what is the gig about? Create cartoonized images

Download this Momentcam app from google play store
if you don't have android,download bluestack on your pc
convert their images to cartoons,deliver the job and get paid
This should take you 5mins

****See the image below,the seller will deliver this gig in 3 days.You should deliver yours in 1 day or you can offer 2 for the price of 1

Which software do I use to cartoonist photos?

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Ajusshi: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hardarm:

Wow! How did you do it? I've been on Fiverr for 5 months without any sales.Is there any tip you can give me to help my situation?

Thank you
5 months no sale? shocked hmm! I didn't do anything special, i' very new to it myself . I will suggest you u ask our gurus in the house to put u through.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hardarm: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Ajusshi:
5 months no sale? shocked hmm! I didn't do anything special, i' very new to it myself . I will suggest you u ask our gurus in the house to put u through.

Did you first give yourself a 5 star rating?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Rockyfancino(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Someone should redirect me to a place where I can find how to open a PayPal account, I've forgotten the process. The Nigerian PayPal I opened cannot receive payments.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by felibrain: 1:27am On Nov 13, 2015
cherylstun:

Ignore this dude,if you need any of the software he mentioned,let me know...i will give you for FREE
Great job you are doing here. The best fiverr thread I've read so far because you are not selfish with information.

Please I really need these software
1. Vídeo Animation Software (Videofx)
2. Logo Maker
3. Alogo Maker
4. Unlimited Traffic software
5. Scrapebox software
My email is felibrain@yahoo.com
May God continue to prosper you.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by gametalk: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Access Bank,
Diamond Bank
GTB and UBA

Jasi7:

God mornin bro...pls wich nigerian debit card did u use to verify ur paypal account?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Febby9(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
angryI hv been trying to create account but it nt going ...is always reloading. .thou I used a naija email...is it bcis of am using Android
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2015
cherylstun:

Ignore this dude,if you need any of the software he mentioned,let me know...i will give you for FREE

Hello cherylstun. Please I need these softwares. I will be very happy if you can send it to me.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2015
felibrain:

Great job you are doing here. The best fiverr thread I've read so far because you are not selfish with information.

Please I really need these software
1. Vídeo Animation Software (Videofx)
2. Logo Maker
3. Alogo Maker
4. Unlimited Traffic software
5. Scrapebox software
My email is felibrain@yahoo.com
May God continue to prosper you.

Scrape box? No one can give you this for free.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hello, I'm happy and encouraged that since the creation of this thread.. most of you guys took action and have been recording success. Someone even got a single order of $1700 using custom order withing 30 days of joining fiverr.You can do it too

I have learned so much even from those who were once newbies.We share a ton of valued info,tips in our group on facebook

Take action and never stop dreaming big!

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Abdulasod: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
mo gbo o
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by sonickay(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
cherylstun:

join our review exchange group if you want to access the softwares
https://www./1459869710995418/

Hi Cherylstun
I am surprised and flabbergasted on stumbling on this thread. I must say this is my best Fiverr thread on nairaland, you aint no moneybag and you are ready to help and support a lot of fiverr aspiring and potential successes. I really appreciate this.

I am a level 1 seller(about 2 months old) making about $200 a month. I offer video editing, article writing, proofreading and retyping of documents. I must confess, I am hardworking but my experience on fiverr is turning into labour without smartness. Why? Most orders were from article writing with less $$$. Cumulatively the money comes slowly.

Seeing how you have helped people here, I am looking up to you. I am interested in the support and help you can give me on resources and softwares for theses accouunts you have gigs on:
account 1:video commercials,video intros,and video animation

account 2:seo.edu links,xrumer blast,blog commenting

account 3:reviews,app reviews,kindle reviews,product reviews

account 4: article rewriting,article submission

Also, I have been thinking of other freelancing websites that offer more $$$ but I don't know how to go about it. I can't deny that I am making money on fiverr, but without progression in $$$, I feel my desire and motivation dying. On fiverr, esp. article writing niche you see people asking for 1, 000 words quality article for $5. I don't have to complain. I want to get better deals.

Please help me!!! SOS! My email is andrewchase205@gmail.com

I am looking forward to your response.

The advice has always been to upgrade or improve services or gigs but none are ready to give good information especially from a practical Nigerian perspective. I am hoping you will help (I joined your facebook group just now).

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Godwin10(m): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Good one. Fiverr has been helping a lot of youths.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.