Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (128033 Views)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by meemeee: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by dataland: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Help me plan
I will like to join the fiverr group on Facebook
But the link provided is not working and am not getting a positive search result either

Link me in pls
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by justi4jesu(f): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Withdraw your earnings from Fiverr, freelancer,upwork,Elance, PayPal with ease at 240 Exchange rate and get paid in Naira instantly.........

Contact on my profile

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-paypal-funds-etc-click
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Birniwa(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
The OP of this thread did a well done job by letting us know how to work smarter and on Fiverr and not harder. After folowing all the tricks and still got banned by Fiverr (with $1744 in my account, their Customer Support said I MAY only get that money after 45 days safety period), I started doubting if the OP really practiced what she taught us here. Of course the OP mentioned that we need to register for five other Fiverr accounts using five different email address on five different IPs. The OP didn't mention that when you use same card for payment, Fiverr will find you and block all the other four accounts associated wit your means of payment.

Now I have learnt my lesson, I need some advice from gurus here. I just registered for another Fiverr account using new email address and and different IP address (using VPN). Is it safe for my to log into the account using same IP address that Fiverr just blocked my other account? Kindly need your professional advice.

Thank you.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by kayultimate(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
cherylstun:

approved
request sent please approve.. thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by cybernaut(m): 2:17am On Feb 07, 2016
If you don't have access or you don't knw anybody to help you wit debit card to buy and review ur gigs on fiverr i will provide safe and secured debit card dat wil tally wit any name you want on d card for easy purchase.u can hit me on 08065835449. Goodluck Friends.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by justi4jesu(f): 2:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Birniwa:

Now I have learnt my lesson, I need some advice from gurus here. I just registered for another Fiverr account using new email address and and different IP address (using VPN). Is it safe for my to log into the account using same IP address that Fiverr just blocked my other account? Kindly need your professional

This time use different emails for different account and withdraw via PayPal. It's safer and you get your earnings faster with a far better rate.

Exchange rate 240

Here is my withdrawal link

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-paypal-funds-etc-click
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Opiosko: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Birniwa:
The OP of this thread did a well done job by letting us know how to work smarter and on Fiverr and not harder. After folowing all the tricks and still got banned by Fiverr (with $1744 in my account, their Customer Support said I MAY only get that money after 45 days safety period), I started doubting if the OP really practiced what she taught us here. Of course the OP mentioned that we need to register for five other Fiverr accounts using five different email address on five different IPs. The OP didn't mention that when you use same card for payment, Fiverr will find you and block all the other four accounts associated wit your means of payment.

Now I have learnt my lesson, I need some advice from gurus here. I just registered for another Fiverr account using new email address and and different IP address (using VPN). Is it safe for my to log into the account using same IP address that Fiverr just blocked my other account? Kindly need your professional advice.

Thank you.

Ungrateful soul. You funded 5 accounts with 1 card? or you withdraw from 5 accounts with 1 card?
Either way, you were the one who goofed, you should as well tried registering 5 accounts with one email, then come here and moan to us how it didn't work. undecided

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by meetmal03(f): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Silvani(m): 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is nice, in fact this is the best article I have read on nairaland since this year.

Pls OP my quesrion is: After creating the fiverr account using US IP, will I have to be using US IP to login to the account all the time or can I login using any IP like Naija.

Again, since it's a female profile and picture. Will my LinkedIn, Google plus etc be a female profile too or I should use my normal profiles to do the connections?

Thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hibiscuss(m): 12:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Opiosko:

Ungrateful soul. You funded 5 accounts with 1 card? or you withdraw from 5 accounts with 1 card?
Either way, you were the one who goofed, you should as well tried registering 5 accounts with one email, then come here and moan to us how it didn't work. undecided

Lol!!! I was thinking same when i read his ranting. Even if the OP didn't write about that i think common sense should have told him that wasn't right. To even think all the time he was garnering the dollars, he didn't say a word of appreciation to the OP till Fiverr busted him says much of him.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hibiscuss(m): 12:30am On Feb 12, 2016
Silvani:
This is nice, in fact this is the best article I have read on nairaland since this year.

Pls OP my quesrion is: After creating the fiverr account using US IP, will I have to be using US IP to login to the account all the time or can I login using any IP like Naija.

Again, since it's a female profile and picture. Will my LinkedIn, Google plus etc be a female profile too or I should use my normal profiles to do the connections?

Thanks
It's not compulsory you continue using US IP. Just make sure you don't log out of your system and if you wanna stay safe, do not access your account on your android with local IP
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Tunesh(m): 4:19am On Feb 12, 2016
Good morning, OP and corcerned members pls help...I have just got to notice that my flag on my fiverr account n profile page is indicating from NIGERIA; it ws formerly USA...Please who have any of what is wrong n how can i help...just join ds platform about a month ago...
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Silvani(m): 6:06am On Feb 12, 2016
Hibiscuss:

It's not compulsory you continue using US IP. Just make sure you don't log out of your system and if you wanna stay safe, do not access your account on your android with local IP

Thank you pal.

Seems I didn't get it clear, ok you mean I shouldnt log off by clicking the logout button.

So wha will I do if the session expired on the long run or if I cleared history and cache to access paypal. That means I will have to login again with US IP?

Sorry for the too many questions. I'm just trying to be safe

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hibiscuss(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Silvani:

Thank you pal.

Seems I didn't get it clear, ok you mean I shouldnt log off by clicking the logout button.

So wha will I do if the session expired on the long run or if I cleared history and cache to access paypal. That means I will have to login again with US IP?

Sorry for the too many questions. I'm just trying to be safe

What. Do you intend using Paypal for? What I mean by not logging out is that you shouldn't be doing it too often. You might do it once in a while. You don't need a paypal account to run fiverr account. The only reason you always have to clear cache or history is when you run two account on a single browser and is not advisable.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hibiscuss(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Tunesh:
Good morning, OP and corcerned members pls help...I have just got to notice that my flag on my fiverr account n profile page is indicating from NIGERIA; it ws formerly USA...Please who have any of what is wrong n how can i help...just join ds platform about a month ago...

Seems you use Fiverr mobile.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hibiscuss(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Tunesh:

Seems you use Fiverr mobile too often.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Godmother(f): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2016
I opened an account using a foreign UK vpn and it was closed 2 days later. I noticed my nigeria fiverr account is still account though. Pls, what can I do as I'm not getting any sales, though I de-activated all the gigs and just made them active 2 weeks ago.

Someone should pls encourage me cos I'm becoming frustrated.

CC
cherylstun
Other Fiverr gurus
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Tunesh(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Hibiscuss:

Seems you use Fiverr mobile too often.

I don't use Fiverr mobile. But i used Chrome on my mobile phone to access the site...I was told it was safe to use ..since the Location settings of the chrome is BLOCKED. ..

pls any way out..?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hibiscuss(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Godmother:
I opened an account using a foreign UK vpn and it was closed 2 days later. I noticed my nigeria fiverr account is still account though. Pls, what can I do as I'm not getting any sales, though I de-activated all the gigs and just made them active 2 weeks ago.

Someone should pls encourage me cos I'm becoming frustrated.

CC
cherylstun
Other Fiverr gurus

Please do not be frustrated. Keep pushing hard. Your UK account might have been deleted maybe because fiverr noticed is a fake IP or u visited another account on the same fiverr account.
You need my advise?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hibiscuss(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2016
Tunesh:

I don't use Fiverr mobile. But i used Chrome on my mobile phone to access the site...I was told it was safe to use ..since the Location settings of the chrome is BLOCKED. ..

pls any way out..?

Bros, chrome will always show your IP as nigeria while your PC IP will always be foreign country. Your account flag was changed cos of your mobile access.
Way out? Continue using the account and change your profile. If you already have reviews, your flag won't count.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Tunesh(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2016
Hibiscuss:

Bros, chrome will always show your IP as nigeria while your PC IP will always be foreign country. Your account flag was changed cos of your mobile access.
Way out? Continue using the account and change your profile. If you already have reviews, your flag won't count.

Thanks.... U mean i cld continue with d account as Nigeria Flag. So i shld change d details in my profile to be on the safer side??...Aw abt d Pictures tooo..

Thanks. really appreciate your Good work
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Silvani(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Hibiscuss:

What. Do you intend using Paypal for? What I mean by not logging out is that you shouldn't be doing it too often. You might do it once in a while. You don't need a paypal account to run fiverr account. The only reason you always have to clear cache or history is when you run two account on a single browser and is not advisable.

Ok I grab.

For paypal, am simply saying that I have a US paypal account thet I do login to from mozilla browser and that I do clear cache, so it means when I clear cache to login to paypal that I would be logged off from fiverr.

I use Cyberghost vpn and it take time to load sometimes. pls do you think about the free Hotspot Shield is reliable?

Thanks once again
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hibiscuss(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Silvani:

Ok I grab.

For paypal, am simply saying that I have a US paypal account thet I do login to from mozilla browser and that I do clear cache, so it means when I clear cache to login to paypal that I would be logged off from fiverr.

I use Cyberghost vpn and it take time to load sometimes. pls do you think about the free Hotspot Shield is reliable?

Thanks once again

To be safe from all this 'wahala', you can simply use different browsers now. The more you log in and out of your fiverr account, they would notice this inconsequence and it's account ban straight up. My point is dedicate a single browser for your fiverr so you won't have to be cleaning the history and cache.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hibiscuss(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tunesh:

Thanks.... U mean i cld continue with d account as Nigeria Flag. So i shld change d details in my profile to be on the safer side??...Aw abt d Pictures tooo..

Thanks. really appreciate your Good work

Yes! Change every thing but the name. You can just put a random picture of your work.
What level are you?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Tunesh(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hibiscuss:

Yes! Change every thing but the name. You can just put a random picture of your work.
What level are you?

Thanks for your advice still at d normal starting level...Joined Fiverr 27days agos.

Thanks..any other advice.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Tunesh(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hibiscuss:

What level are you?

Thanks for your advice still at d normal starting level...Joined Fiverr 27days agos. with 8sales n 5 positive Reviews.

Thanks..any other advice.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Tunesh(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hibiscuss:

What level are you?

Thanks for your advice still at d normal starting level...Joined Fiverr 27days agos. with 8sales n 5 positive Reviews.

Thanks..any other advice. ..I sincerely appreciate ur effort
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Hibiscuss(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tunesh:

Thanks..any other advice. ..I sincerely appreciate ur effort

You are two sales away from level 1. I wont advice you to start afresh. Just remove the picture and edit your profile a lil.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Manutd19: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hibiscuss:

You are two sales away from level 1. I wont advice you to start afresh. Just remove the picture and edit your profile a lil.

Hibiscus lets talk on whatsapp. Send me your contact phroinvst@yahoo.com
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Godmother(f): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hibiscuss:

Please do not be frustrated. Keep pushing hard. Your UK account might have been deleted maybe because fiverr noticed is a fake IP or u visited another account on the same fiverr account.
You need my advise?

Yes, please. I would love your advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.