Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (128015 Views)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by LiteKing(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
cherylstun:
How do you drive traffic to your gigs?

1. Post to business related pages on facebook
2. Join business related groups on linkedin and message them
3. Contact people that need your services on google plus and groupon
4. Interact and contact people on business related forums
5. Offer to do free service in exchange for reviews/referral
6. Advertise with bing ads(Grab $100 coupon for 5 bucks on fiverr)
7. Run cheap paid advert on facebook targeting profession and businesses

pls shoot me the complet guide
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by yal7: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Please my people if you need someone to assist you on work, I am available.
If you are looking for content that will project your business or content that will drive insanely millions of traffic to your website to increase your sales then I can be of help to you. With rich experience in writing articles, product descriptions, blogs, ebooks and others, I am the writer you need to have in your team any moment.

Just send me private message or quote me. Thank you
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by justi4jesu(f): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 355 to $1

Paypal Rate 315 to $1
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by StaceyFAB: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Have you heard about helping hand international? If not , you gonna be thanking me once you know about it and join. This organization is a non governmental organization and it registered in Nigeria and it worldwide it an organization that put a smile on your face and help you help the needy around you. All about having a better Nigeria. For more information WhatsApp or call :- 08107576507... Would love to explain to you how it works and your benefit for joining. It a glorious organization. Let all start smiling to wealth...

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by justi4jesu(f): 5:37am On Sep 14, 2016
justi4jesu:

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 360 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by zanebaddo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
cherylstun:

Hi, Thanks. You have been added to the group
please do accept my request on Facebook..ugochukwu
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Distinction2224: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
if you need review on your fiverr account, contact me on 08037530738.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Abdulasod: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
4 reviews urgently needed fro non-writing niche

kindly contact me asap.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by respect076(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please accept request on face book, I need more light on fiverr
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by respect076(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
cherylstun:
Hey Guys, so fiverr is an over-flogged and rehashed topic right? Well, that could be true but unfortunately a lot of people are doing it wrong.

slaving for $4 in an already over crowded freelance site like fiverr is draining.

This thread is about how you can become a LEVEL 1 seller in 30 days with just $10

I will show you how i work smart and not hard

I also shared how i get clients on Groupon,LinkedIn,Facebook,Craigslist and charge them upto $500.I outsource on fiverr for $5-$40 and pocket the rest.

WHO I HAD IN MIND WHEN CREATING THIS THREAD

people who have tried fiverr without success
People who have 9-5 jobs but are looking for other ways to make money
people looking for business and opportunities to invest in
students and youth corpers
people who are out of job or still searching

So I want you to take whatever I’m showing you here, put in action and cash in

Now, let’s get down to it ,fiverr has been around for 5 years therefore,
there is fierce competition and traffic to that site every day.

You won’t see result if you just create random gigs in multiple categories, bury your head in sand
and hope for the best.

The best way to break into successful selling on fiverr is to create an account that will be focused on one certain type of gig.
I will show you how I see sell services on fiverr without doing any of the work.

What you need

1. Get a new account: Account must be in USA and must have a female pic
2. Create just 2 gigs: Gigs could be in any of these niches (video intros,animations,banners and logo,seo, and app reviews)but provided you focus on just one niche.
3. Put you gig delivery to 1 day.

What you want to do next is create 5 other emails (yahoomail is easy), open 5 fiverr accounts on different ips (Not limited to US alone: consider Canada, Uk, Australia, New Zealand) get 5 of your friends that trust you to give you their debit card, buy 2 gigs each from your own main account with these five supplemental accounts.
This brings it to a total of 10 gigs

Give yourself 5 star ratings on all 10 gigs, this automatically
pushes you to the top of searches in your niche on fiverr.

In conclusion, you are buying your first 10 gig yourself with an investment of just $10

Although you will have to transfer the amount for 2 gigs ($10) to each of your friend’s account
Here is the breakdown: 10 gig will cost you $50, when fiverr takes $1 charge
You will be paid $40 back in your main fiverr account.

What is cool about this method?

1. After 30 days, you are automatically a level 1 seller.
2. You start getting orders because people only order from people who have positive ratings.
Consequently, you have proof to showing intending buyers.
3. As a level 1 seller, you can add gig extras of up to $50.Add these to your gigs to make more money.

Let me answer all your question,we will continue shortly

Please accept my request on facebook group
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Gbengard(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Please accept my request on Facebook.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by tofek4real: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please great freelancers, i need someone to help me out. A client asked me to download and review an app from Google play for her from USA site. Please how to i go about from Nigeria? Thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by jacqo: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2016
felibrain:

Great job you are doing here. The best fiverr thread I've read so far because you are not selfish with information.

Please I really need these software
1. Vídeo Animation Software (Videofx)
2. Logo Maker
3. Alogo Maker
4. Unlimited Traffic software
5. Scrapebox software
My email is felibrain@yahoo.com
May God continue to prosper you.

Please Mentor, I urgently need email hunter or any other related software.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
cherylstun:
Hey Guys, so fiverr is an over-flogged and rehashed topic right? Well, that could be true but unfortunately a lot of people are doing it wrong.

slaving for $4 in an already over crowded freelance site like fiverr is draining.

This thread is about how you can become a LEVEL 1 seller in 30 days with just $10

I will show you how i work smart and not hard

I also shared how i get clients on Groupon,LinkedIn,Facebook,Craigslist and charge them upto $500.I outsource on fiverr for $5-$40 and pocket the rest.

WHO I HAD IN MIND WHEN CREATING THIS THREAD

people who have tried fiverr without success
People who have 9-5 jobs but are looking for other ways to make money
people looking for business and opportunities to invest in
students and youth corpers
people who are out of job or still searching

So I want you to take whatever I’m showing you here, put in action and cash in

Now, let’s get down to it ,fiverr has been around for 5 years therefore,
there is fierce competition and traffic to that site every day.

You won’t see result if you just create random gigs in multiple categories, bury your head in sand
and hope for the best.

The best way to break into successful selling on fiverr is to create an account that will be focused on one certain type of gig.
I will show you how I see sell services on fiverr without doing any of the work.

What you need

1. Get a new account: Account must be in USA and must have a female pic
2. Create just 2 gigs: Gigs could be in any of these niches (video intros,animations,banners and logo,seo, and app reviews)but provided you focus on just one niche.
3. Put you gig delivery to 1 day.

What you want to do next is create 5 other emails (yahoomail is easy), open 5 fiverr accounts on different ips (Not limited to US alone: consider Canada, Uk, Australia, New Zealand) get 5 of your friends that trust you to give you their debit card, buy 2 gigs each from your own main account with these five supplemental accounts.
This brings it to a total of 10 gigs

Give yourself 5 star ratings on all 10 gigs, this automatically
pushes you to the top of searches in your niche on fiverr.

In conclusion, you are buying your first 10 gig yourself with an investment of just $10

Although you will have to transfer the amount for 2 gigs ($10) to each of your friend’s account
Here is the breakdown: 10 gig will cost you $50, when fiverr takes $1 charge
You will be paid $40 back in your main fiverr account.

What is cool about this method?

1. After 30 days, you are automatically a level 1 seller.
2. You start getting orders because people only order from people who have positive ratings.
Consequently, you have proof to showing intending buyers.
3. As a level 1 seller, you can add gig extras of up to $50.Add these to your gigs to make more money.

Let me answer all your question,we will continue shortly

Hello, please I sent you a mail, I don't kind if you can personally teach me by hand this fiverr things , I will be grateful
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by justi4jesu(f): 5:59am On Oct 13, 2016

Payoneer/skrill Rate 410 to $1

Fiverr Paypal withdrawal Rate 350 to $1

(BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Each time I stumbled upon this thread, I always go leave with a bitter mind, why? because I don't know what I can offer on fiverr, simply because I don't have a skill, I even created a thread on who is going to teach me how to make video animation so I can have something to offer, nobody gave me a positive response, I'm using this time to plead to anyone who can take me by hand on how and what I can do on fiverr that can earn me something or the skill I can learn so fast that I can offer on fiverr.....I will be very grateful, I can also meet you one on one...
I have my personal laptop, modem and I think time will not be my problem because I just concluded my national diploma and I never have an IT placement so I'm jobless now, this is why I want to go into this divert thing.....I'm awaiting anyone's response to this....Thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by battoyyeb(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
EmmyBusko:
Each time I stumbled upon this thread, I always go leave with a bitter mind, why? because I don't know what I can offer on fiverr, simply because I don't have a skill, I even created a thread on who is going to teach me how to make video animation so I can have something to offer, nobody gave me a positive response, I'm using this time to plead to anyone who can take me by hand on how and what I can do on fiverr that can earn me something or the skill I can learn so fast that I can offer on fiverr.....I will be very grateful, I can also meet you one on one...
I have my personal laptop, modem and I think time will not be my problem because I just concluded my national diploma and I never have an IT placement so I'm jobless now, this is why I want to go into this divert thing.....I'm awaiting anyone's response to this....Thanks

Brother
There are so many other things you can do on fiverr without any skill...just search... Or you read previous post...you will surely gain something.

You have laptop, modem etc and you dey dull yourself...guys for my side no get system, na only phone dem dey use ( dey go borrow laptop do job use phone deliver am...without skill)...just that the money is not really much but makes a lot of sense in this recession period...

3 Likes

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Enesi47: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2016
battoyyeb:

Brother
There are so many other things you can do on fiverr without any skill...just search... Or you read previous post...you will surely gain something.

You have laptop, modem etc and you dey dull yourself...guys for my side no get system, na only phone dem dey use ( dey go borrow . laptop do job use phone deliver am...without skill)...just that the money is not really much but makes a lot of sense in this recession period...
boos please can you please teach me, I don't have single experience about it before
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by battoyyeb(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Enesi47:
boos please can you please teach me, I don't have single experience about it before

Me too still dey learn
But are you good with MS word and excel?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by hartson(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2016
Quite interesting.I am new and hope to learn more
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by easysuccess: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Frankicent:
smart babe... send me the link
also in abuja. pm me
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
battoyyeb:

Brother

You have laptop, modem etc and you dey dull yourself...guys for my side no get system, na only phone dem dey use ( dey go borrow laptop do job use phone deliver am...without skill)...just that the money is not really much but makes a lot of sense in this recession period...
Thanks bro for this, please can you tell me some things I can do without skills, I awaits your response bro
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Thawarplay(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
EmmyBusko:
Thanks bro for this, please can you tell me some things I can do without skills, I awaits your response bro

There alot you can do with no skills. EG. Email marketing, copywriting, social media marketing, article writing, Product reviews etc

Though I just registered on fiverr 2 days ago... I don't know anything about all that but I have create a gig and I know I will sure deliver it if I get an offer cause I will do research on Google and use my head.

Please as a new seller on fiverr I will need someone to buy my order and give me five star. I've join the group am waiting for you to add me.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thawarplay:

There alot you can do with no skills. EG. Email marketing, copywriting, social media marketing, article writing, Product reviews etc

Though I just registered on fiverr 2 days ago... I don't know anything about all that but I have create a gig and I know I will sure deliver it if I get an offer cause I will do research on Google and use my head.

Please as a new seller on fiverr I will need someone to buy my order and give me five star. I've join the group am waiting for you to add me.
alright thanks a lot, can I meet you?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Thawarplay(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
EmmyBusko:
alright thanks a lot, can I meet you?

YES, you can if you know you can travel down to Akure but I've said in my first comment that I am not an expert.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thawarplay:

YES, you can if you know you can travel down to Akure but I've said in my first comment that I am not an expert.
No problems bro, I was told I can start an an article writer without any prior skill, is that so??
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Thawarplay(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
EmmyBusko:
No problems bro, I was told I can start an an article writer without any prior skill, is that so??

YES and more than that
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thawarplay:

YES and more than that
And you think getting orders will not be a problem cos those sections are already been saturated?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Thawarplay(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
EmmyBusko:
And you think getting orders will not be a problem cos those sections are already been saturated?

All section is full too
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thawarplay:

All section is full too
No pee, oluwa wa.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Danyl(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ups01:

Do you use the fiverr app without any VPN?

Can i run my foreign Account on the fiverr Android. Without a VPN. Without the risk of being deported?

HazzanTazzan
Khasy
Chyvy
Singarpore1
WalkerMichael
I have been using my mtn to open fiverr mobile of my USA fiverr Account on my android... no need to fear.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Greg007(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
pls which free vpn is good for fiverr and has USA or uk on it and it's stable. pls I need answer ASAP. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.