Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (128021 Views)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2015
webspark:
Nice

Thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by samplanner(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2015
cherylstun:
Tomorrow i will be sharing how to rank faster and be visible at the top search in your niche even without promoting outside fiverr

i will also show you how to get more orders

Keep your questions and suggestions coming in smiley

thanks for everything here. God will bless you for this. please I need your help, how will I register with a U.S IP? and does that means each time I log in I have to log in with that IP. I'm a committed writer on freelancer, but the employers there are too stingy with their underpaid projects. I want to try Fiverr. pls help.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2015
samplanner:

thanks for everything here. God will bless you for this. please I need your help, how will I register with a U.S IP? and does that means each time I log in I have to log in with that IP. I'm a committed writer on freelancer, but the employers there are too stingy with their underpaid projects. I want to try Fiverr. pls help.

You need the download zenmate free proxy for the US IP.You only need it for creating your account.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by ajiboye68(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2015
please anyone in ibadan to put me through all the online money making of a thing.a day or two will be enough..any ui student in the building
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by samplanner(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2015
cherylstun:

You need the download zenmate free proxy for the US IP.You only need it for creating your account.

pls how can I get this zenmate. pls help.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
samplanner:

pls how can I get this zenmate. pls help.
zenmate.com
download the firefox or chrome extension
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
ajiboye68:
please anyone in ibadan to put me through all the online money making of a thing.a day or two will be enough..any ui student in the building

Check the fiverr group,there is a done for you service/training i'm offering there
Let me know if you are interested
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by ajiboye68(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
...AM IN THANKS
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by 2sex(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
cherylstun:

open a united arab emirate paypal and verify it with uba africard
afe you for real? Can I withdraw to the africard as well? What about issues of IP? Will I have any problem?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
2sex:
afe you for real? Can I withdraw to the africard as well? What about issues of IP? Will I have any problem?

Yes for real...africard will remove limitation your account but i have not use it to withdraw.

As for IP,use a uae dedicated IP
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by ajog1: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
cherylstun:

Yes for real...africard will remove limitation your account but i have not use it to withdraw.

does it mean that uba africard is recognizd as a foriegn non nigerian acc
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by jobadaiya: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
You be frEe RidEr joor! :-). I dey gbadun you sha...
kayworld2:

Ooooh sorry am not here to promote product.

As Fiverr members you can exchange softwares here: https://www.nairaland.com/2422841/fiverr-business-softwares-exchanger

This thread above is to exchange tools e.g exchange what you have to get what you want.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by 2sex(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
cherylstun:

how can I get the UAE dedicated IP? And is it free software?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
2sex:
how can I get the UAE dedicated IP? And is it free software?

Nigerians and free things
its a dedicated ip,so you pay about $30 monthly

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Hello everyone,its been 2 weeks on this thread

we want you to drop your experience if you have been taking action.
Keep the questions coming.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by samplanner(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
cherylstun:
Hello everyone,its been 2 weeks on this thread

we want you to drop your experience if you have been taking action.
Keep the questions coming.

my concern is the change of IP things. how will I use it and know whether it works. thanks.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
samplanner:

my concern is the change of IP things. how will I use it and know whether it works. thanks.

Its a very simple 1click install,click the green icon on your browser.
The default country is romania,double click and a drop down of other country is listed,click united state to change your IP.
Whoer.net will show you current location.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by KHYLE(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Great share
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by winta2007(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
cherylstun:

The default country is romania,double click and a drop down of other country is listed,click united state to change your IP.

Am happy with what is going on in this thread,please i have a problem am using simple server to browse when i install it,it will not be browsing with the simple server settings,what will i do,

However am on fiverr,but the issue here is that the niche am into takes time to complete and am not yet perfect on that aspect,and the amount i do charge is low because am still learning,i want to go into seo and backlinking here is my profile

https://www.fiverr.com/users/ecoverprincess/
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
winta2007:

Am happy with what is going on in this thread,please i have a problem am using simple server to browse when i install it,it will not be browsing with the simple server settings,what will i do,

However am on fiverr,but the issue here is that the niche am into takes time to complete and am not yet perfect on that aspect,and the amount i do charge is low because am still learning,i want to go into seo and backlinking here is my profile

https://www.fiverr.com/users/ecoverprincess/

You cant use zenmate with simple server.

Go into a popular niche like article writing,video commercials and logos
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
KHYLE:
Great share

thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by samplanner(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
cherylstun:

thank you, I tried downloading with my Firefox browser and it says the version of the Firefox I'm using does not support this. should I use chrome browser, and will it work? thanks.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
samplanner:

thank you, I tried downloading with my Firefox browser and it says the version of the Firefox I'm using does not support this. should I use chrome browser, and will it work? thanks.

upgrade firefox or use chrome
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by samplanner(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
cherylstun:

upgrade firefox or use chrome
nice1
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by jobadaiya: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
If You use SS, its better you go through kproxy. Zenmate will OVERRIDE your SS proxy setting which will expose your nigeria mtn IP.
cherylstun:

You cant use zenmate with simple server.

Go into a popular niche like article writing,video commercials and logos
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
jobadaiya:
If You use SS, its better you go through kproxy. Zenmate will OVERRIDE your SS proxy setting which will expose your nigeria mtn IP.
Thanks for this info
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by twosquare(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
samplanner:

the efficient browser is Opera browser. Simply add CyberGhost extension to it. I think the default country is US. It is very reliable unlike Zenmate.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by samplanner(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2015
twosquare:
the efficient browser is Opera browser. Simply add CyberGhost extension to it. I think the default country is US. It is very reliable unlike Zenmate.
thanks, will also try that.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2015
twosquare:

Another good option!
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Just an update to those who cant install videofx that was shared in the group,i just uploaded sparkol,which is an alternative.Enjoy
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by clip: 5:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Good thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.