Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (128023 Views)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
arosteph:
Is this possible when your main Fiverr account/gig is US IP opened?

sure,that will work
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
clevadani:

I just applied to join the fiverr group. Pls accept me
you have been accepted
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by clevadani: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
cherylstun:

you have been accepted
thanks. very grateful
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2015
clevadani:

thanks. very grateful

You are welcome
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by hayPizzle(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
cherylstun:

send me an email:ormservice98(at)gmail.com
ok
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by hayPizzle(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
cherylstun:

You are welcome
plz acpt my request @ the facebook group @etz aymix
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2015
Good morning guys, how much will it cost me if I order a $5 gig with my first bank mastrcarda, the naira equivalent
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by funsho75(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2015
cherylstun:

Ignore this dude,if you need any of the software he mentioned,let me know...i will give you for FREE

pls I need those software. . especially the video stuff.. but I need all thanks.
funsho75@yahoo.com
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by nbolaji(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
funsho75:

pls I need those software. . especially the video stuff.. but I need all thanks.
funsho75@yahoo.com

I won't mind getting the video too
brinhtc@gmail.com
Tnx..
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2015
nbolaji:

I won't mind getting the video too
brinhtc@gmail.com
Tnx..
All softwares and tools are in the file section of our group.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2015
MULLAH123:
Good morning guys, how much will it cost me if I order a $5 gig with my first bank mastrcarda, the naira equivalent
Depends on the exchange rate of your bank.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by emitdj: 3:11am On Aug 04, 2015
cherylstun:

will shoot you an email asap

Pls i also need the fiverr materials and software materials. My email is: emitdj@gmail.com Also av sent a request to d facebook fiverr group page
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by honour6(m): 5:48am On Aug 04, 2015
please accept my pending request into your group. thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by nbolaji(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
cherylstun:

All softwares and tools are in the file section of our group.
Sorry how can I join the group
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by abbeyforex(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
abbeyforex:
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

You are so dumb!

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2015
Good morning, everyone y'all doin a great and may god reward you all.
please this question goes to the level one sellers, like an average of how many oders do you get each week?
i just feel lyk all ds rush for level one ain't worth it, thanks and waiting for your response.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2015
MULLAH123:
please this question goes to the level one sellers, like an average of how many oders do you get each week?
i just feel lyk all ds rush for level one ain't worth it, thanks and waiting for your response.
work on driving traffic to your gigs.The higher your impression,the higher you are visible and featured in your category.you can get 20 orders per day
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by dicksonxtreme(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2015
MULLAH123:

being a level 1 seller doesn't guarantee you sales... You must still advertise your gig.. .

The good thing about being a level 1 seller gives your potential client some level of confidence in you.

If you play your cards well you can use your influence as a level 1 seller to extort more from buyers.. ...
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

being a level 1 seller doesn't guarantee you sales... You must still advertise your gig.. .

The good thing about being a level 1 seller gives your potential client some level of confidence in you.

If you play your cards well you can use your influence as a level 1 seller to extort more from buyers.. ...
And again please, can I apply for a payoneer card with my voters card?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by dicksonxtreme(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
MULLAH123:

NO. I suggest you use any of these exchangers saving you the stress of payoneer or even a paypal acct... Jdesigns can withdraw your funds without you getting a paypal account
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Jdesigns(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

NO. I suggest you use any of these exchangers saving you the stress of payoneer or even a paypal acct... Jdesigns can withdraw your funds without you getting a paypal account

Thanks dicksonxtreme for d recommendation

@mullah123, we get help u withdraw ur fiverr payment without issues and u get the naira equivalent in ur naija bank acct witin mins of the fiverr confirmation.

Contact us today via whatsapp or bbm, info on my signature
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by foresightcash(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2015
Hello cherylstun,
Your post is educating and insightful but i will like to connect with you on facebook
to be able discuss on a personal ground. Or better still i will like to have your
GSM Number i will call to ask question for clarification on issue that border me
regarding fiverr and some other issue you raised in this your post.
you can send your phone No. and facebook profile name to 08166416200 so that
i can contact you before the day runs out.
Looking forward for your prompt response to my request.
Thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by raffite: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Is providing wordpress service a good niche for fiverr? Can one make good money thru this?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by lordtech(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
MULLAH123:

Yes you can. That was what I used to get mine. But mind you, Its not on their list of available options of Id. What I did during mine was I choose National Id card type & uploaded my voters card instead & filled other relevant details like Id No. & the rest with my voters card detail. I also sent them a mail about it just incase. Alas, My account was approved same day. All the best bro
U can use my referral link by clicking Payoneer below to register. Thanks
PAYONEER
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by coolsegun(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
@cherylstun I just joined the group. I don't know if I have been accepted. My name is Segun.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

True! You can always increase the value of the services you offer.Perception matters too.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolsegun:
@cherylstun I just joined the group. I don't know if I have been accepted. My name is Segun.
you have been accepted.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
raffite:
Is providing wordpress service a good niche for fiverr? Can one make good money thru this?
yes it is.They are always people looking for this service on craiglist.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
foresightcash:
Hello cherylstun,
Your post is educating and insightful but i will like to connect with you on facebook
to be able discuss on a personal ground. Or better still i will like to have your
GSM Number i will call to ask question for clarification on issue that border me
regarding fiverr and some other issue you raised in this your post.
you can send your phone No. and facebook profile name to 08166416200 so that
i can contact you before the day runs out.
Looking forward for your prompt response to my request.
Thanks
you can call or text me
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by qudusayinla: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please house I need u guys to order my gig and drop good review I will pay u in naira . Email me ur phone number if interested. Qudusayinla@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.