Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture (39848 Views)

Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student / Junior Waec Time Table 2017 (in Picture) / Literature In English Approved Books For Jss 3 Junior Waec 2017 (in Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Abbey2sam(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
I know that most of you must have heard about this school,due to bokoharam operations in that area,
mubi was a very peaceful place before bokoharam invaded the region, mubi was and still inhabited by mostly students due to the number of higher institutions in it, which comprises of federal polytechnic mubi, Adamawa state university mubi(Adsu),health tech and college of agriculture

well,I'm glad to inform you that peace has been restored to that region and economic activities is going on in mubi, all the schools have called their student and the turn out of the students is encouraging, I just came back from there yesterday and everything is alright .

I open this thread in other to encourage anyone who is looking for admission in higher institution, admission is not that hard, cuz they are currently looking for students ....

Lets start with fed poly mubi in picture

1 picture, you can see some student sharing handout

2.thats fed poly small gate

3.thats the sport complex

4 the school clinic

1 Like

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Abbey2sam(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
More pic

5 . security office

6. Math n statistics complex

7. Inside view of the school main gate

8. The school power plants

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Abbey2sam(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
More pics

9.engineering complex, I graduated from there in 2012 (elect/elect)

10.main gate, outside view

11.multi purpose hall

12.boys hostel (hostel 3)

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by leshluap(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
why wont they be looking for students.?....the total number of people in all the pictures you uploaded is not up to 100, and you claimed the students are back on campus. its better to learn a trade in the south than for one to risk his/her life in that disaster and bomb prone region trying to get a degree. show us pictures of lecture rooms, and lets access the situation.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Abbey2sam(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
More pics

13. Fedpoly primary and secondary school

14.Rector's office

15. Business admi complex

16.student union gov't office popularly know as solidarity (soli)

1 Like

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Abbey2sam(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
More pics

17.the school mini market

18.inside view of the main campus

19 small gate

20. Multi purpose hall

cc lalasticlala people need to see this please

Adamawa state university will be nest

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Abbey2sam(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
For any enquiries you can pm me or email me

ibitoyeabiodun6@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by newie207: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Get a FREE e-Learning scholarship today! >> http://newie207..com/
Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Burger01(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
smiley
Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by DICKtator: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Look at how dirty the pavements and ground is

Don't they do sanitation In your polytechnic?

Can't it be tidied and swept?

Ohhh!!!

I forgot that this is the era of change

Those change agents have bought all the brooms in the market

So the common man can't get to use it for its primary purpose!!

grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Ochiske(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
the guy above me his Diick dey smellgringrin
the guy below your post no relate at all

op Dah Seun come and see Newsgringringrin

1 Like

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by barry40: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Entrepreneurial education is key. Tell our youths to embrace it. Go to school, get a high grade and get a job is an old sermon. The good thing is that anyone can learn entrepreneurship along with academic education. http://businessinfohub.com is your one-stop entrepreneurial resource centre[/size]

1 Like

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by oismail(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
I only hope for more peace....

2 Likes

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
lol Anything can happen though..but nice to see Buhari change is showing already
Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Abbey2sam(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
leshluap:
why wont they be looking for students.?....the total number of people in all the pictures you uploaded is not up to 100, and you claimed the students are back on campus. its better to learn a trade in the south than for one to risk his/her life in that disaster and bomb prone region trying to get a degree. show us pictures of lecture rooms, and lets access the situation.

This was the pictures I took during their exams after the first crisis, I didn't say it was a recent picture

1 Like

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by millionboi(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gaining admission here is lik embarkin on a sucide mission.......Run4ur lifes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm one of this days shekau go arrive with his co-scientist to teach dem how to disect the head from the body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by sternrichard(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
This is a welcome idea!
Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by aaamos(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
k
Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Una dey look for blood? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by shiki(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Rector's office make sense small
Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by CR77(f): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by MEILYN(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
I rather commit suicide than go to this university.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by wenson(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
E b like secondary school
Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by tociano009(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kk
Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by leshluap(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Abbey2sam:

This was the pictures I took during their exams after the first crisis, I didn't say it was a recent picture

oya no vex, show us the recent pictures. cus u said u were there yesterday. or if u stay close, just carry keke napep go there and snap. I dey wait. I swear that rector's office b like the old principal's office of OGSA (Oyemekun Grammar School Akure).

3 Likes

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by CR77(f): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
cheesy
wenson:
E b like secondary school

1 Like

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Interesting
Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by xmileeasy: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
The first picture ought to be course materials not handouts. Even if is free I wouldn't give my enemy scholarship to the school

4 Likes

Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by expertman(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nice one I pray that the Good lord Restore the lost Glory of the school.
RIP to the dead students who have lost their lives .
Northern Muslims who supported the boko boys are bunch of fools.
Re: This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring / “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede / 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.