Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Barcanista! See This :) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista! See This :) (7617 Views)

Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop / Dedicated To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
I understand the rational fact that you are an ijaw man from okrinka but what I find unacceptable since I heard about your popularity online here is why you decide to be bias and partsan.. Let's call a spade a spade, people with this kind of your mentality tend not to make nations progress. I have been a keen observer of your posts and never delved into the temptations of getting involved in your squabbles with other cohorts alike. But I must notify you with due respect that you would loose any form of sacrosanct respect and good influence if you do not show neutral unbias approach to most things here. Why support PDP after how they failed in governance for upto 16 years.. Its now good for democracy that a different party with a set vision and different principle came in now into power newly and so deserve a benefit of doubt and chance.. So instead of you showing and ignorant support for PDP which is a useless party looking at how bad they have performed.. Why not try new system if old one is not working. Also, barcanista , am also a barca fan and love the club. Am from south-east too but I hate when common sense and rationality is not used. Instead stupid approaches to issues like ethnic bigotry and selfish sensationalism is being churned out with all forms of tantrums.. People that support Apc only opposed GEJ administration after he failed woefully and not because he is a niger-delta man, as a matter of fact. GEJ was never among the best hands of pilot the affairs of Nigeria as a federal country. It was just by the grace of God he got to office of president. In Niger-delta, I do believe a lot of people would have done better for this country. I remembered sometime ago, you were an APC member before elections and mysteriously got converted to a PDP member.. Good for you,you have your political freewill as guided by laws of Nigeria but most of us neutral and even some APC folks would suspect and even more so resent you and your rants because the nature in which you changed to PDP fan is still not logically explicable.. At this junture, you may willing explain to me reasons why you changed your loyalty and what makes you think PDP is better than APC as a party.. Can you check on statistics of unemployed in Nigeria in past 16 years and also poverty levels in the country both in north, south-south, south-west e.t.c am not trying to exonerate any party here by blaming PDP, some past governors and senate and house members from opposing parties too are to be blamed for the failure in a whole generation and its negative effects I.e high rate of crimes, dependency on oil e.t.c but I will still maintain the fact that PDP has been dominant and major party in power.. The party system and its mode of appointing politicians and desperate power-holders reeks of the highest level of stinking corruption, god-fatherism, evil-will in general and I can say for a fact that many leader PDP produced bar a few are actually very heartless never to have think of improving this country for better. OBJ in his tenure had many problems I.e harlibuton scandals, Phcn privatisation but he left after clearing debts and maintaining democratic institution , efcc atleast functioned well in his regime even though haters say he used it against his enemies. Yar adua was a sick man that was put in office by powers that be in PDP , he tried his little best I.e amnesty , he showed he had good will for nigeria but his administration was still filled with corruption, Okay, then GEJ came in elections that he had no shoes, and he left us in huge debts and made life more difficult for common man in nigeria and things more easier for the elites.. I ask an unanswered question: is nigeria as a country fill with many population and resources ,meant for the masses I feel pained giving out this right-up because Nigeria is a county blessed by God but some past evil leaders and their evil demonic accomplices wanted the nation cursed and brought pain and suffering on life of millions of nigerians!! I even hate am a nigerian citizen for mere fact we can't even have light for good 12 hours every day despite I stay within an urban area.. Can't say much more on nl. I rest my case!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by sammyj: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
In as much as i believe people are entitled to their opinions and views about things, likewise they should do so with modesty and some form objectivity. However, the OPs should also note that people like Barcanista will always have his or her bias sentimental followers of like minds either for good or for the bad course which implies he will always have bias followers even if he propagates evil sentimental comments or views. Shekena !!! cheesy grin grin tongue grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
sammyj:
sharp guy, you done book space quick quick. How una association meetings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Barcanista my hero! Never knew he's an ijaw man. Now I like him more. *mwah*

Quote me not

27 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
pinkbee:
Barcanista my hero!
Never knew he's an ijaw man. Now I like him more. *mwah*

Quote me not
ok o but let it be limited only to that. Hope if barcanista(ijaw) is a terrorist , you would still like him like that

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
cc: lalasticlala , front page
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by erunz(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
This barcanista is an interesting person. U are making me like him more.

20 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
ok o but let it be limited only to that. Hope if barcanista(ijaw) is a terrorist , you would still like him like that

He's not a terrorist. He's got a mind of his own. I'm proudly ijaw too.

12 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by biafranqueen: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
pinkbee:
Barcanista my hero!
Never knew he's an ijaw man. Now I like him more. *mwah*

Quote me not
He is not an Ijaw man, but he is from South South.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by dejavski(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:

Is it ur ijaw
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by babyfaceafrica: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm....even the devil has supporters

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
erunz:
This barcanista is an interesting person. U are making me like him more.
no , he is simply notorious noise-maker

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
He is not an Ijaw man, but he is from South South.

Okay! I'm from south south too.

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
pinkbee:

He's not a terrorist. He's got a mind of his own. I'm proudly ijaw too.
he is clueless like his masters because he is not stable.. Not too long ago, he supported the apc and just before elections, some crack made him change his mind

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by biafranqueen: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Barcanista will attract envy. It's not easy to be handsome, articulate, intelligent, and sweet and not attract hate mongrels. grin He was obviously hoping for change like any patriotic Nigerian, but after investigations proved the people behind Buhari were not capable of such acts and when GEJ good works started to be published he realized he made a mistake. Only a real man can admit his mistakes and correct them in public.

For that I will always be a fan!

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
dejavski:

Is it ur ijaw
am talking about barcanista
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Wsdm: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
1Buhari has ordered the sale of 9 jets out of 11 that he inherited from Jonathan.
2 The Refineries will start to function in a month time.
3 Fuel attendants now smile to lure customers to their pumps due to the availability of fuel.
4 Thieves have started to return the money they looted under PDP administration.
This is even when Buhari is still doing press-up before kick-starting the KOKO.
Sorry I digress; It is deliberate!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
Barcanista will attract envy. It's not easy to be handsome, articulate, intelligent, and sweet and not attract hate mongrels. grin
okay because he belongs to same caucus like you and you therefore support him.. You were the big scammer that said GEJ had started work on 2nd niger bridge which got exposed as a Blatant lie.. Mitcheww

12 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Ochiske(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
When Barcanista was in APC, I was one of those that admired him dearly but since he swapped back to PdP, his case just keeps on going from bad to WORSE!

Now merely reading his comments/posts irritate and annoy meangry

Barcanista these days, talk like one senseless fellow on auto-pilot.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wsdm:
1Buhari has ordered the sale of 9 jets out of 11 that he inherited from Jonathan.
2 The Refineries will start to function in a months time.
3 Fuel attendants now smile to lure customers to their pumps due to the availability of fuel.
4 Thieves have started to return the money they looted under PDP administration.
This is even when Buhari is still doing press-up before kick-starting the KOKO.
Sorry I digress; It is deliberate!
Very true oo!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ochiske:
When Barcanista was in APC, I was one of those that admired him dearly but since he swapped back to PdP, his case just keeps on going from bad to WORSE!

Now merely reading his comments/posts irritate and annoy meangry

Barcanista these days, talk like one senseless fellow on auto-pilot.
hahaha! Can't say much , my brother.. He seems to be getting worst and retarded with his biased rants on every comment and thread section and topics.. Its very annoying!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmm....even the devil has supporters
you mean??
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
Barcanista will attract envy. It's not easy to be handsome, articulate, intelligent, and sweet and not attract hate mongrels. grin He was obviously hoping for change like any patriotic Nigerian, but after investigations proved the people behind Buhari were not capable of such acts and when GEJ good works started to be published he realized he made a mistake. Only a real man can admit his mistakes and correct them in public.

For that I will always be a fan!
GEJ failed his generations woefully

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by biafranqueen: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
okay because he belongs to same caucus like you and you therefore support him.. You were the big scammer that said GEJ had started work on 2nd niger bridge which got exposed as a Blatant lie.. Mitcheww
I will be patient with you because it is obvious you are still politically immature. Do you know how long it takes to build a bridge? I suggest you do the research first on other major bridges that were built. The plans alone can take several years to complete the Dubai bridge took over 25 years to build. We don't want a bridge that will collapse overnight, haste makes waste I'm sure that would be hard for you to comprehend.

9 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
sammyj:
In as much as i believe people are entitled to their opinions and views about things, likewise they should do so with modesty and some form objectivity. However, the OPs should also note that people like Barcanista will always have his or her bias sentimental followers of like minds either for good or for the bad course which implies he will always have bias followers even if he propagates evil sentimental comments or views. Shekena !!! cheesy grin grin tongue grin
its alright but whereby such sentimental comments mislead people, should we fold our arms and watch his heavy stupidity

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
I will be patient with you because it is obvious you are still politically immature. Do you know how long it takes to build a bridge? I suggest you do the research first on other major bridges that were built. The plans alone can take several years to complete the Dubai bridge took over 25 years to build. We don't want a bridge that will collapse overnight, haste makes waste I'm sure that would be hard for you to comprehend.
where are the works on the on-going site? Am not saying a brigde can be completed quickly but show me photos of such bridge now

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by cyril83(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Who is this barcanista sef Is he a robot or human being

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by sammyj: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
True but this is how life works. His opinions is his opinions , life is unfair but we can only pray it get better !!! cheesy
ccollins:
its alright but whereby such sentimental comments mislead people, should we fold our arms and watch his heavy stupidity

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
cyril83:

Who is this barcanista sef Is he a robot or human being
haha , na human being but he is a human being with not sense of reasoning and positive attitude

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Bugatie(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
he is clueless like his masters because he is not stable.. Not too long ago, he supported the apc and just before elections, some crack made him change his mind

He's clueless and you took the pain at the expense of your time to write this trash about him, smh

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
sammyj:
True but this is how life works. His opinions is his opinions , life is unfair but we can only pray it get better !!! cheesy
okay but I said let me tell him the bitter truth first so he know he is deluded!
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by cyril83(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
biafranqueen:

See them .... Ma'am clean dat thing wey dey your mouth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appreciate Somebody / Lol! Which Name Will You Call This Funny Hairstyle / Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.