Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos (50827 Views)

Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2015
Lacomus:
H
Hunger??
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by klevjey: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2015
j
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by ajja: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2015
local gvt nawaooo
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by farmer99: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2015
must we in4 goverment b4 doing neccessary things in ds country? ds one of d roles of d goverment without being informed.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2015
sad
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by seunfape(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2015
Ambode no go see ds one na how Buhari go take choose minister him look for
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Abugab(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2015
What a life...full of contradictions.
Apprioprate authorities should do something fast as no life is worthless.
Anyone with contact to anybody of authority can kindly reach out.

What a life.....
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by An2elect2(f): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2015
cry Scary...It must be the govt? people cant help their neighbours anymore? Lord have mercy.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2015
iyke926:
Hunger??
now where you don quote me na watin Seun give you ?
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by ybalogs(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2015
This is becoming too cessant. May God save us in this country especially Lagos.
Nah Lagos, high tension go shock witch, nah there person wey Don die go dey till e burst and nah there person wey never die still go just dey lie down for days. Wetin nah?
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by bebe2(f): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Naija things undecided
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by westgermany: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]help is on the way
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by JewelRegi(f): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2015
We must not leave every tin for d government. Some one close should help her life is more precious.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Danelo(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2015
in Nigeria gerof 2day rendering help 2an unknown person can turn out 2b a disaster 2d helper else I 4 say mak I come see to her lugubrious n sardonic highi hagha.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Danelo(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2015
JewelRegi:
We must not leave every tin for d government. Some one close should help her life is more precious.
even if u are not close u can still help na
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2015
tearoses:

come of think of it, isnt Desmond Elliot the rep for surulere?
Who has his contacts?
FB page, twitter etc etc
He was voted in
Use him . . thats what he is there for.
rily? Well people wud tink she's dead. But naijerians wicked sha
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by carzola(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
I wish I can help her.My heart just took a weak turn seeing this pics. embarassed
if the thousands of people that have walked pass her in three days cant help her then my dear there is nothing u can do, @OP why didnt u buy food and water and keep by her side rather than come here and waste money on MB posting.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2015
Lacomus:
now where you don quote me na watin Seun give you ?

grin...I don't depend or expect anyone to give me anything. Change... repent.. no dey book space.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by adedayourt(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2015
seriously speakin nigeria emergency service is crap

#was on ma way to work one morning bout 2months ago wen i came accros a lifeless body somwer at obalende, i walked past wit d assumption somtin wud b done soonest. to ma greatest bewilderment dis corpse was stil der by past 5 wen i wad returning.

I called lagos emergency num only for mi to hear the shocker

"yes it has come to our notice yesterday and we working on it as soon as pissible"

maybe, just maybe we av different understandin of wat emmergency stands for.

And if that woman is not attended to soonest she might just drift to great beyond. its a pitty dou
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Orikinla(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2015
[size=18pt]This woman would not have been neglected on the street under former governor Fashola.
AMBODE IS NOT AS EFFICIENT AS FASHOLA.
I can see that he is overwhelmed by the awesome responsibility of being the governor of the biggest and largest state in Africa.[/size]
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by nicerod(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2015
tearoses:

come of think of it, isnt Desmond Elliot the rep for surulere?
Who has his contacts?
FB page, twitter etc etc
He was voted in
Use him . . thats what he is there for.
they'r only fighting for their pockets dnt dont care
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2015
iyke926:

grin...I don't depend or expect anyone to give me anything. Change... repent.. no dey book space.
hahahahahahaha more like telling the rain to stop falling this season.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Dexmars(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Is anybody around that can confirm she is still there?

Something can be done.

Though it's raining
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2015
are we all mad!!!! how can we allow something like this to happen?? do you know how long 3 days is..?? angry angry angry

i am going now to surulere...heavens.... angry angry angry
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by tonychristopher: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2015
missKiffy:
This unidentified woman has been lying at Amichi street off Olanikpekun road in Surulere Lagos for three days now. Passersby say they have contacted the Lagos State Emergency service but no help has come yet. They say she is alive but looking very ill. Can we get help for her, Lagos government?
Thus the reason I hate humanity
Don't we have mosque and churches there
Even the op u seff no fit help

Monkeys
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Omotayor123(f): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2015
with this on NL I'm sure Lagos state Government will do the needful.

just watch out.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by friends4ever(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2015
They should contact this guy...hmmmmmm...what's his name again...he's a movies actor hmmmmm....yes, i got it, Desmond Eliot. I trust him, he will go for her rescue.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by dam4wummy(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Pple are still scared of Ebola, pple should contact Ebola care line na
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by PHIPEX(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Lacomus:
OP why don't you be the change we want to see, I'm sure you walked away after snaping her in that condition anyway you've done well by posting the picture here but next time be a direct helper.
I don't think we should blame the OP, he has done his bit, the lady is still alive so let the govt take it up from here.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2015
klevjey:
caused by the duara dullard
what exactly is wrong with u?
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by damiloladuke: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Born2eatPussy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yorrober guys go soon impregnate her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.