Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,926 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? (8799 Views)

Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe / Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Why have you decided to lie when you know the truth. Just like I said, Black people learning evil from the white people.

A Muslim is a person who submits to the will of Allah/God.

And if we are to follow your definition, as A persom who is adherent of Islam. Then What is Islam? Islam is the total submission to the will of Allah.
Islam is just "truth, justice and equality".

Since we have learnt the evil ways of the white people(christains or mohammedians or judeism or hinduism), who live by lies, injustice and equality, We don't longer see ourselves as equal to one another. example. Fulani thinks is bigger, Yoruba think the same, Igbo think the same, all the entire Black tribe of the earth think they are bigger and better than another black race. but never to there teachers of evil (the light races).

Islam is not named after anybody, like judeism, buddism, christianity etc.

Africa is a name given to us after we were conquered by a roman general called Africanus (yet that name was also derived from Us).

The middle east is infact North east Africa.
And I am not an Alfa in the sense of what you mean, Yet I am an Alfa and Omega, just like any Black person alive or physically dead.

emrain:

Muslim: A person who is a follower and believer of Islam.

Africa: The continent that is south of Europe, east of the Atlantic Ocean, west of the Indian Ocean and north of Antarctica.

Africans: the original inhabitants of Africa.

Alfa what's up? Hope you're fasting (starving yourself)?

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
gatiano:
Why have you decided to lie when you know the truth. Just like I said, Black people learning evil from the white people.

A Muslim is a person who submits to the will of Allah/God.

And if we are to follow your definition, as A persom who is adherent of Islam. Then What is Islam? Islam is the total submission to the will of Allah.
Islam is just "truth, justice and equality".

Since we have learnt the evil ways of the white people(christains or mohammedians or judeism or hinduism), who live by lies, injustice and equality, We don't longer see ourselves as equal to one another. example. Fulani thinks is bigger, Yoruba think the same, Igbo think the same, all the entire Black tribe of the earth think they are bigger and better than another black race. but never to there teachers of evil (the light races).

Islam is not named after anybody, like judeism, buddism, christianity etc.

Africa is a name given to us after we were conquered by a roman general called Africanus (yet that name was also derived from Us).

The middle east is infact North east Africa.
And I am not an Alfa in the sense of what you mean, Yet I am an Alfa and Omega, just like any Black person alive or physically dead.

Alfa the Omega I hail o. Better flush out racism from heart. Apparently, you don't like your white brothers one bit. ~ Alpha

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
You are wrong Brother.

There is no racism in truth. Truth is simply truth.
I do not hate them at all, I understand them. I don't love their nature or character. I definitely do not have sympathy for them.

Why should a white person kill 9 black people, and a white pastor says, ther is no racism in the body of christ, I am like which christ? the white one who was nailed unclad on the wood? Racism was perfected in his body.

Blacks can't be racist, we have no where we are racing to, whites are racing against their death time.
emrain:

Alfa the Omega I hail o. Better flush out racism from heart. Apparently, you don't like your white brothers one bit. ~ Alpha
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
gatiano:
You are wrong Brother.

There is no racism in truth. Truth is simply truth.
I do not hate them at all, I understand them. I don't love their nature or character. I definitely do not have sympathy for them.

Why should a white person kill 9 black people, and a white pastor says, ther is no racism in the body of christ, I am like which christ? the white one who was nailed unclad on the wood? Racism was perfected in his body.

Blacks can't be racist, we have no where we are racing to, whites are racing against their death time.

You're so blinded by hate. We all know christianity is a fraud. But the fact remains that; the white man knows how to make himself appear larger, the blacks just wallow in pity and emptiness of heart praying to sky daddy to make them bigger, NEWS FLASH!!! the blacks will never be larger than their white brothers as long as religion and belief in heaven is more important to them than science and earth.

3 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hate is a strong emotion, it kills eventually, what is worst than that hate, is loving and accepting the white people with no dignities as brothers. So I don't hate them, I don't love them either. They are just there for learning that which we need to learn, which is nothing other than evil.

White will never be larger than Blacks, it is impossible. If your research and learning capabilities is sound, You would see that they are dieing off. 1000 years at the maximum from now, white/light skin would be history, we won't ever see them again physically.

Have you heard what their greatest scientist just said? Stephen Hawkings, He said there is no way for them to time travel into the past, they can't change their misdeeds.
Secondly, they can't travel to another star, I say another planet, which may suggest that they never went to the moon in person. However, he made a suggestion, he said they can genetically modify a new being who might be able to go or send computers which they are already doing now.
They with the help of The Eloheim had already genetically modified new beings around 4000 years ago, 300 years before the birth of Moses/Musa/Dr Ozar Seph. The modified beings were taught much the same way the white people too were taught. They were let out of the earth, and are known today mainly as extra-terrestrial. (so, I'm like who does the machine speaking man thinks he's going to deceive?).

Anyways, Truth is truth, like 1+1=2. There aren't racism or hate or love about it.

emrain:

You're so blinded by hate. We all know christianity is a fraud. But the fact remains that; the white man knows how to make himself appear larger, the blacks just wallow in pity and emptiness of heart praying to sky daddy to make them bigger, NEWS FLASH!!! the blacks will never be larger than their white brothers as long as religion and belief in heaven is more important to them than science and earth.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by plaetton: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Interesting angle, gatiano. Why did we do this, ie subject ourselves to this religious/cultural emasculation? This elevation of foreign traditions and philosophies over ours? What's the end game?

We didn't do it ourselves.
We were culturally genocided.

The government of Canada recenty admitted publicly, with great apologies, that 150 years ago, the government and its various agencies sponsored and ran a deliberate covert policy, jointly with the Catholic and Anglican churches , to culturally emasculate the native populations of that country, by systematically taking the native out of them.

The policies, spelt out in black and white, a social engineering program whereby native languages, culture, names and spirituality were to be gradually eroded until they dissapeared.

They did this by forcefully conscripting millions of native people into special schools run by Catholic and Anglican churches, where both the children and their cultural identities were subjected to horrible abuses.

The significance of this is the government and people of Canada have embraced the truth of the cultural genocide, and are embracing justice to right the wrongs of 150 years ago, a wrong whose consequences are so obvious and glaring in light of the terrible circumstances of Canada’s native populations.

So, cultural genocide is not a conspiracy theory. It is a fact. The government of Canada has owned up to that fact.

Now, looking at Africa 's circumstances, when will Britian, France, and Belgium own up to the evil they perpetuated on African people and African cultures?

But then, if there are no victims, there are no crimes. This is the main obstacle in retracing, redressing and rebooting our self identities.

We are yet to even admit that we are victims of centuries old social engineering programs whose results speak volumes about the real motives of the perpetuators.
How would you, for example, convince tpia that she is a victim of cultural genocide?

Let me give you A good example a deranged mindset that is a direct fallout from cultural genocide.
The Europeans came to Africa to loot our resources. They employed a lot of social engineering tricks to make it possible and very easy for them to loot.

Now, flash forward a few hundred years later, African elites, the beneficiaries of European education, continue to loot African resources to hide in European and Western nations.

Can anyone see the subconscious, deeply embedded mental illness required to steal money from your country to hide in European countries.

If we accept that we have been culturally genocided and surreptiously programmed to hurt ourselves, hurt future generations,
Only then can we begin the real efforts of reprogramming for future generations of Africans.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by plaetton: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pick up any publication in Nigeria today, newspaper, magazine or Internet, you will always see Advertisements for FREE bibles.

No one, I repeat, No one will ever ever offer am African FREE books on chemistry, physics, engineering nor even basic psychology or philosophy.

So that should speak volumes about the goals and intent of the social engineering of Africans.

8 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
gatiano:
Hate is a strong emotion, it kills eventually, what is worst than that hate, is loving and accepting the white people with no dignities as brothers. So I don't hate them, I don't love them either. They are just there for learning that which we need to learn, which is nothing other than evil.

White will never be larger than Blacks, it is impossible. If your research and learning capabilities is sound, You would see that they are dieing off. 1000 years at the maximum from now, white/light skin would be history, we won't ever see them again physically.

Have you heard what their greatest scientist just said? Stephen Hawkings, He said there is no way for them to time travel into the past, they can't change their misdeeds.
Secondly, they can't travel to another star, I say another planet, which may suggest that they never went to the moon in person. However, he made a suggestion, he said they can genetically modify a new being who might be able to go or send computers which they are already doing now.
They with the help of The Eloheim had already genetically modified new beings around 4000 years ago, 300 years before the birth of Moses/Musa/Dr Ozar Seph. The modified beings were taught much the same way the white people too were taught. They were let out of the earth, and are known today mainly as extra-terrestrial. (so, I'm like who does the machine speaking man thinks he's going to deceive?).

Anyways, Truth is truth, like 1+1=2. There aren't racism or hate or love about it.

Stay there and be deluding yourself. Lemme quickly check death rate among the blacks and whites then I'll reply you.

Meanwhile, whether you like it or not, Black people are naturally wicked. IMO, I think that was why they allowed themselves to be used as religious slaves, and they will continue to be in darkness until they change.

Thank Goodness I'm free. Love found me.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
I agreed with all that you wrote(but one in a way). You are right in all that you wrote.

But we must understand why the europeans won't take responsibilities for the crimes they committed against the Original people who are Black people, until the very end of their lives, and that they would do to want to save their lives.

Canada is apologizing against the natives. Who are the natives? they are either the Mongolians who migrated through the bering straits and today became Eskimoes. and secondly, they are Mongolians who mixed breed the the Original Black people who were there and today are called Native Indians. It is easier now for the canadian whites to apologize to the natives. They would never do so to the Black people, not now, thus france and england and italy etc won't until their begging for mercy which is about now.

I do believe You are in the rabbit hole as many of awakening Black people. The further You dig, the closer you would get to the truth. and getting to the beginning of the Black people is just impossible, We don't have a beginning, nor will there be ending.

Don't take my words for it, Do your own researches, and since you are in the rabbit hole, you don't even have to, The truth would come to you.
We did it on ourselves, We planned it.

The Yoruba said, that we have written all what we will do in live before we were born; and that stands true. The question is when did we write that destiny or fate? was it right before we were born or few years before we were born?

We wrote it at the beginning of the universe. Each Black person on earth now wrote everything he/she would do to accomplish his/her target. That target is the same for every Black person, once that target is reached, This universe ends.

If you wrote yours, and I wrote mine as every other black person, Can we then say the Yorubas are silly or crazy giving names such as Babatunde, Babatunji, Oluwatunji, Babajide, Yetunde, Omotunde etc? I think they know what they are doing perfectly and precisely well.

I didn't say it to brag or pride. The fact that some of us have gotten some truth shows the end of the white world and/or white supremacy. We can look in the news, they are ending. Their fishes and animals etc are dieing off, earthquakes etc.

plaetton:

We didn't do it ourselves.
We were culturally genocided.

The government of Canada recenty admitted publicly, with great apologies, that 150 years ago, the government sponsoring and ran a deliberate policy, jointly with the Catholic and Anglican churches, to culturally emasculate the native populations of that country, by systematically taking the native out of them.
The policies, spelt out in black and white, a social engineering warrant whereby native languages, culture, names and spirituality were to be gradually eroded until they dissapeared.

They did this by forcefully conscripting millions of native people into special schools run by Catholic and Anglican churches, where both the children and their cultural identities were subjected to horrible abuses.

The significance of this is the government and people of Canada have embraced the truth of the cultural genocide, and are embracing justice to right the wrongs of 150 years ago, a wrong whose consequences are so obvious and glaring in light of the terrible circumstances of Canada’s native populations.

So, cultural genocide is not a conspiracy theory. It is a fact. The government of Canada has owned up to that fact.

Now, looking at Africa 's circumstances, when will Britian, France, and Belgium own up to the evil they perpetuated on African people and African cultures?

But then, if there are no victims, there are no crimes. This is the main obstacle in retracing, redressing and rebooting our self identities.

We are yet to even admit that we are victims of centuries old social engineering programs whose results speak volumes about the real motives of the perpetuators.
How would you, for example, convince tpia that she is a victim of cultural genocide?

Let me give you A good example a deranged mindset that is a direct fallout from cultural genocide.
The Europeans came to Africa to loot our resources. They employed a lot of social engineering tricks to make it possible and very easy for them to loot.

Now, flash forward a few hundred years later, African elites, the beneficiaries of European education, continue to loot African resources to hide in European and Western nations.

Can anyone see the subconscious, deeply embedded mental illness required to steal money from your country to hide in European countries.

If we accept that we have been culturally genocided and surreptiously programmed to hurt ourselves, hurt future generations,
Only then can we begin the real efforts of reprogramming for future generations if Africans.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
We are not wicked. we learnt wickedness. Who did you find love for? If you found love for everything other than yourself, then you are deluded.
emrain:

Stay there and be deluding yourself. Lemme quickly check death rate among the blacks and whites then I'll reply you.

Meanwhile, whether you like it or not, Black people are naturally wicked. IMO, I think that was why they allowed themselves to be used as religious slaves, and they will continue to be in darkness until they change.

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
gatiano...I'm really interested to know the source of your knowledge... You have some really powerful ideas. Are you in contact with supernatural intelligences?

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
gatiano:
We are not wicked. we learnt wickedness. Who did you find love for? If you found love for everything other than yourself, then you are deluded.

Hehehehe... This terrorist is obviously 'pained' grin

Lemme stop here before them trace me. Wicked people.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by beejaay: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
ROSSIKE:
How did the white man get the black man to believe a white man was going to fly down from the sky to save him and take him to heaven? That the Creator himself is white, with a white son, white mother, white prophets etc?

What jazz did the whites use on us?

In all our powerful, ancient societies - Egypt, Nubia, Benin, Oyo, Ghana, Ashanti, the Igbo republican states, Kanem, Zulu, Shona etc, God and his deities were always portrayed as black. Some of those kingdoms predated European states and christianity by thousands of years, and clearly got on just fine under the notion of a black God. What happened? How come most of us today see white entities in our mind's eye when we envision the Supreme Being and/or those associated with him?

What's happened to us?

we were not jazzed rather we were sold out by our greedy leaders who want nothing but to drink, dance and furk as many women as they can find....the whites/arabs used us agaisnt us, so i dont see them as our enemy, rather i see the traitors within us (our leaders) as the real enemy.........everything is fair in love and war, so what whites/arab did was to use our greed and naivety to their own advantages......i still cringe when i see how people reason around me, including those i called my families but the truth is i cant help them, they are so lost in their illusion that nothing i say or do will help them think..if i should try to kill their enemy to save them, am sure they will kill me to save the enemy i want to eliminate.

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
beejaay:

we were not jazzed rather we were sold out by our greedy leaders who want nothing but to drink, dance and furk as many women as they can find....the whites/arabs used us agaisnt us, so i dont see them as our enemy, rather i see the traitors within us (our leaders) as the real enemy.........everything is fair in love and war, so what whites/arab did was to use our greed and naivety to their own advantages......i still cringe when i see how people reason around me, including those i called my families but the truth is i cant help them, they are so lost in their illusion that nothing i say or do will help them think..if i should try to kill their enemy to save them, am sure they will kill me to save the enemy i want to eliminate.
Many ancient accounts attest to the decency and probity of African leaders, and the justice that reigned in their kingdoms. Places like Benin, Ghana and Mali were known for their strong moral rectitude, and their leaders' abhorrence for criminality. There was very little by way of hunger or crime in those societies, and people slept with their doors wide open.

Also I find your reasoning, exculpating foreign invaders, as severely flawed. If you left your front gate open, and armed robbers invaded and killed, rap.ed your wife and daughters, and looted your belongings, would you consider them your friends just because your gateman fell asleep?

2 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by menesheh(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
plaetton:
Pick up any publication in Nigeria today, newspaper, magazine or Internet, you will always see Advertisements for FREE bibles.

No one, I repeat, No one will ever ever offer am African FREE books on chemistry, physics, engineering nor even basic psychology or philosophy.

So that should speak volumes about the goals and intent of the social engineering of Africans.

Like seriously.

Bible is our chemistry book, physics book, philosophy book etc.

Praying is our research.

I pity my country.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by plaetton: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
menesheh:

Like seriously.

Bible is our chemistry book, physic book, philosophy book etc.

Praying is our research.

I pity my country.

Lol.

I went to a child dedication some time ago. The pastor shouted aloud that the bible contained all the knowledge the child will ever need in his life, and that therefore, the bible he was giving the child was the greatest gift anyone can give a newborn.

I almost choked on my food .
later, I went back to the parents to tell them to disregard that rubbish, and that proper nutrition, health and solid secular education was the best they owed their newborn.

How many people do we have here on this religious section, who have never read a biology, chemistry nor physics text book in their lives, and who come here to pontificate on weighty existential matters?

8 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
The source of knowledge for Black people is from Our Elders. The easiest way of getting this knowledge is only through respect. That is why in every Black tribe on the planet, Respect Our Elders is a priority, it is a must. They are a source of wisdom. Nomatter how professional we may be, we can never be wiser than Our Elders, Never!.

When I was just about 11 years old, I use to help a lot of elderly people regardless of their status, tribe, religion or age. Once you give them this food which is repect, The Elders will feed you back with stories. Stories that were told to them by their fathers, some by their forefathers.
They would tell this story in such a way that even if we forget, it would sink into our subconscious mind. It will just need an atom of truth to trigger and ignite them into facts.

The first thing the white people did was to seperate the youths from the Elders, They killed all of the Elders, and they used their heads as a treasure. Why Head? Head is where all information and knowledge are stored.
Secondly, today, We call our Elders in the village and our various home town witches and all sort of names (this was pre-programmed in our grand parents and parents). Those villages are the places where we will get the whole truth through initiation. Initiation means getting exposed to secret truth, the learning process is called ritual. just like the white mason/illuminati copied.

Another way is thru reading and personal studies. Most importantly, One must learn how to see. A person can say he/she sees when he/she defines what he/she saw with his/her own clear interpretation.

Example- I saw an owl sitting on a branch at night, it had large eyes, and could turn its neck 360 degree. That is simply what I saw, calling that owl evil, is not what i felt or saw, it is just the saying or feeling of another person.
When a person sees with his/her eye, and he/she gave what is seen another person's interpretation or meaning, such person is considered as blind but with eyes. there is also a spiritual meaning to that, nothing spooky.

Another way is through dreams. Dreams most of the time answers our questions. There is nothing spooky about dream. Every dream is the condition of the dreamer, it may appear as myth. Myth are large boxes of truth.

Listening to entities is very dangarous and can be tricky. That is why it is important to learn and know a lot of truth first, so as not to be decieved.
Study a lot of book by Black authors. since our Most of our Elders at home in Africa aren't english enough for us to understand, We can start from the Elders in the diaspora.

ROSSIKE:
gatiano...I'm really interested to know the source of your knowledge... You have some really powerful ideas. Are you in contact with supernatural intelligences?

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Well, You are a brother, I may be a little angry, I will never wish evil on you, However, if you hit me, i will hit back hard. I ain't good foo lish love in my temple.

Like I have challenged most. Can you please mention any wickedness or evil that was done by any Black person alive or dead over 10000 years or more that is not derivative crime, copied or not immitated?
Mention with proof, and I will shut my mouth and go back to studies from the beginning.

You are free to get helps(the whole world can help you, if you can get them to).
emrain:

Hehehehe... This terrorist is obviously 'pained' grin

Lemme stop here before them trace me. Wicked people.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by herald9: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Enjoying every bit of this... Plaetton, you're so on point.
Gatanio... Didn't really get what you typed. But i found some things hilarious.... We are all muslims? Really?
And did you say 'we' created the whites? Thats so crazy, man.
I like to ask... What's your belief?

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by menesheh(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

I went to a child dedication some time ago. The pastor shouted aloud that the bible contained all the knowledge the child will ever need in his life, and that therefore, the bible he was giving the child was the greatest gift anyone can give a newborn.

I almost choked on my food .
later, I went back to the parents to tell them to disregard that rubbish, and that proper nutrition, health and solid secular education was the best they owed their newborn.

How many people do we have here on this religious section, who have never read a biology, chemistry nor physics text book in their lives, and who come here to pontificate on weighty existential matters?

cheesy

Bible didn't even contain 00000.1% of all human knowledge if it could be assumed that all its contents is valid knowledge.

If the parents and the child can ever make that mistake of depending solely on bible knowledge, when he grows up, he will be like bushman of South Africa. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by beejaay: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Many ancient accounts attest to the decency and probity of African leaders, and the justice that reigned in their kingdoms. Places like Benin, Ghana and Mali were known for their strong moral rectitude, and their leaders' abhorrence for criminality. There was very little by way of hunger or crime in those societies, and people slept with their doors wide open.

Also I find your reasoning, exculpating foreign invaders, as severely flawed. If you left your front gate open, and armed robbers invaded and killed, rap.ed your wife and daughters, and looted your belongings, would you consider them your friends just because your gateman fell asleep?
ofcourse i wouldnt but it was the duty of the gateman not to fall asleep, that was why i employed him (i wouldnt have emplyed a gateman if there was never a thought of someone invading my house in the first place)...

am i exculpating the foreign invaders? definitely not but they aint my problem but the leaders to which the safety of the communities was entrusted to.... it is time we stopped poitning fingers and put the blame to where it deserves... our leaders furkedup bigtime and we are all paying for their mistakes and greed
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
I got what Plaetton wrote, but I forgot to address the de-programming part. He is very right and on point without a doubt. The de-programming means removing falsehood. The only thing capable of removing falsehood is the TRUTH. The truth would hurt some people, nevertheless, The Truth must be revealled.

I gave a definition for Muslim as one who submits to the will of the Creator.
The synonyms to that as i just thought of is Omoluabi.

The Black people basic anatomy composition is that We have both the Dorminant gene/Black germs and the Recessive gene/Brown germ.
The other races are composed of just the Brown recessive germ/ gene. Where did it come from? Obviously not from the sky.

I don't have anybody or anything to belief in, neither am I an atheist. I believe in the existence of the Creator and the wisdom of my Elders, and will never forget my Ancestors.

herald9:
Enjoying every bit of this... Plaetton, you're so on point.

Gatanio... Didn't really get what you typed.
But i found some things hilarious.... We are all muslims? Really?

And did you say 'we' created the whites? Thats so crazy, man.

I like to ask... What's your belief?

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
gatiano:
Well, You are a brother, I may be a little angry, I will never wish evil on you, However, if you hit me, i will hit back hard. I ain't good foo lish love in my temple.

Like I have challenged most. Can you please mention any wickedness or evil that was done by any Black person alive or dead over 10000 years or more that is not derivative crime, copied or not immitated?
Mention with proof, and I will shut my mouth and go back to studies from the beginning.

You are free to get helps(the whole world can help you, if you can get them to).

Visit your village and hear gists. Perhaps you've not been hearing about witches and wizards using forces of nature against their blood relations.

This little wickedness is What is killing Africa.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by herald9: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
gatiano:

I gave a definition for Muslim as one who submits to the will of the Creator.
The Black people basic anatomy composition is that We have both the Dorminant gene/Black germs and the Recessive gene/Brown germ.
The other races are composed of just the Brown recessive germ/ gene. Where did it come from? Obviously not from the sky.

I don't have anybody or anything to belief in, neither am I an atheist. I believe in the existence of the Creator and the wisdom of my Elders, and will never forget my Ancestors.

You think too much, that's why you're confused grin

I've never seen a situation where the creator is so wretched, deranged and living at the mercies of his creation grin

How can we be the creators, yet our creations are wiser than us... Is that possible. I don't have an idea about this black/brown genes, and to the best of my knowledge, it doesn't proof anything.

Maybe you're trying to reconfigure our mind about this white supremacy thingy... But I think you're taking a wrong approach.
The best way is through our ideas and inventions. But for now, we are just a struggling race.

And did you say you don't belong to any religious sect? What brought about the concept of Muslim and Allah? Cause i know that's not what they call god in your own language.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
beejaay:

ofcourse i wouldnt but it was the duty of the gateman not to fall asleep, that was why i employed him (i wouldnt have emplyed a gateman if there was never a thought of someone invading my house in the first place)...

am i exculpating the foreign invaders? definitely not but they aint my problem but the leaders to which the safety of the communities was entrusted to.... it is time we stopped poitning fingers and put the blame to where it deserves... our leaders furkedup bigtime and we are all paying for their mistakes and greed

If you knew the robbers of your house, would you not point fingers at them? (in addition to the gateman of course)

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
I know you don't read the bible or the Quran, I am not religious but I read both of them, as they are not religious book, they are history book embroided with myths.

We have already cleared that the white people are the devil , and it is not derogatory.

Surah 2 -102 of the Quran,

And they follow what the devils fabricated against the kingdom of Solomon. And Solomon disbelieved not, [size=16pt]but the devils disbelieved, teaching men enchantment.[/size] And it was not revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they teach (it to) anyone, so that they should have said, We are only a trial, so disbelieve not. But they learn from these two (sources) that by which they make a distinction between a man and his wife. And they cannot hurt with it anyone except with Allah’s permission. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And certainly they know that he who buys it has no share of good in the Hereafter. And surely evil is the price for which they have sold their souls, did they but know!

From the book of enoch, which was taken out of the bible, to hide their true identity.

Enoch chapter 7
1) And they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself one each. [size=16pt][b]And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with them. And they taught them charms and spells, and they showed them the cutting of roots and trees.[/size] 2) And they became pregnant and bore large giants. And their height was three thousand cubits. 3) These devoured all the toil of men; until men were unable to sustain them. 4) And the giants turned against them in order to devour men. 5) And they began to sin against birds, and against animals, and against reptiles, and against fish, and they devoured one another's flesh, and drank the blood from it. 6) Then the Earth complained about the lawless ones.[/b]

Enoch 8

1) And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields, and breastplates. And he showed them the things after these, and the art of making them; bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up the eyes, and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious stones, and all kinds of coloured dyes. And the world was changed. 2) And there was great impiety, and much fornication, and they went astray, and all their ways became corrupt. 3) Amezarak taught all those who cast spells and cut roots, Armaros the release of spells, and Baraqiel astrologers, and Kokabiel portents, and Tamiel taught astrology, and Asradel taught the path of the Moon. 4) And at the destruction of men they cried out; and their voices reached Heaven.

Azazel: According to Hebrew tradition, Azazel is one of the names given to the leader of the devils.

Most of what you call witchcraft is simply science and they are chemists or alchemist. When white people do their witchcraft, they call it something nice or white witchcraft. When Blacks do it, They call it something horrible.

All the science development that you see them achieve is from witch crafty which is derived from the 33 degree knowledge that we gave to them. They turned it upside down. after which they revised it and taught us the evil part of it.

Have you seen witches yourself or you heard people just talk about it?

emrain:

Visit your village and hear gists. Perhaps you've not been hearing about witches and wizards using forces of nature against their blood relations.

This little wickedness is What is killing Africa.

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Creator is not wretched or deranged, He can never be. He is simply fearless, thus, there is nothing the creator can't withstand. Come on, They created the universe in unity, as ONE.
herald9:

I've never seen a situation where the creator is so wretched, deranged and living at the mercies of his creation grin

How can we be the creators, yet our creations are wiser than us... Is that possible. I don't have an idea about this black/brown genes, and to the best of my knowledge, it doesn't proof anything.

Maybe you're trying to reconfigure our mind about this white supremacy thingy... But I think you're taking a wrong approach.
The best way is through our ideas and inventions. But for now, we are just a struggling race.

And did you say you don't belong to any religious sect? What brought about the concept of Muslim and Allah? Cause i know that's not what they call god in your own language.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
herald9:

How can we be the creators, yet our creations are wiser than us... Is that possible.
Technology is not wisdom. Technology is knowledge of how to manipulate the physical world for temporal benefit. Wisdom is wisdom. Technology without wisdom is leading to the destruction of the planet as we speak. The nuclear and environmental threats are real, and are caused by technology without wisdom. You think the whites are wise, but they are actually very foolish and shortsighted. Their lack of wisdom prevents them from seeing that accumulating 90% of the world's wealth for themselves leaves them terribly vulnerable in the long run, since we all occupy the same planet, and their policy will eventually return to bite them harder than if they'd worked to equitable distribution of global resources.

I'll give an example. Imagine a village of 200 people. In it lives one man, 'Mr Big' who is greedier than everyone else. He devises a weapon to defeat everyone in the village and seize their goods, making himself the richest man in the village with the biggest house. After say 50 years, his compound is the largest in the village, his children the best fed and clothed. He has taught them his philiosophy of greed and avarice, in order for them to maintain their status in the village. Eventually, sibling rivalries emerge, and some of his sons want to be the richest, and own more than the other sons. They each accumulate their own private weaponry, and seek to destroy each other, leading to a great conflict that ends in disaster and the annihilation of everyone in the village.

Who is wiser, Mr Big or the villagers?

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
emrain:

sorry to tell u this but u r a fool

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by macof(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
The way forward is for those with enlightenment to get up and do something

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by herald9: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Technology is not wisdom. Technology is knowledge of how to manipulate the physical world for temporal benefit. Wisdom is wisdom. Technology without wisdom is leading to the destruction of the planet as we speak. The nuclear and environmental threats are real, and are caused by technology without wisdom.
Simply put, wisdom is the right use of knowledge. What is the right way to use knowledge? By inventing.
You have wisdom if you equally have an all round understanding of a situation and can apply the knowledge to provide a solution to that particular problem- which is technology. So technology is a product of wisdom snr knowledge.

As we all know, every invention by man has its downside, even nature itself is not free of flaws. But attributing this problems to lack of wisdom is just like sayin they don't know what they're are doing which is not true.

They know the problems of the environment and they've been working hard to proffer solution to it, what has your leaders done?

You think the whites are wise, but they are actually very foolish and shortsighted. Their lack of wisdom prevents them from seeing that accumulating 90% of the world's wealth for themselves leaves them terribly vulnerable in the long run, since we all occupy the same planet, and their policy will eventually return to bite them harder than if they'd worked to equitable distribution of global resources.
this is funny. Every continent has its own share of natural resources.
Some people used their knowledge to harness it to satisfy their want and store up excesses for future use.... Why are you jealous? You shouldn't envy good things, you know.
Work towards achieving it.

Coming to read your example.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
herald9:

Simply put, wisdom is the right use of knowledge. What is the right way to use knowledge? By inventing.

Inventing what and why, and how? Using whose resources, acquired how? Your analysis is very shallow, and thus meaningless.

You have wisdom if you equally have an all round understanding of a situation and can apply the knowledge to provide a solution to that particular problem- which is technology. So technology is a product of wisdom snr knowledge.

Technology without a wider consideration of the consequences of both its manner of acquisition and its use is foolishness, not wisdom.

As we all know, every invention by man has its downside, even nature itself is not free of flaws. But attributing this problems to lack of wisdom is just like saying they don't know what they're are doing which is not true.

Where is the wisdom in spending over half of the earth's resources on weapons? Do you know the US annual defence budget is nearly 1 trillion dollars? Do you know how many billions of people are being denied access to a worthy life because of such senseless expenditure, as well as the portents for our planet of nuclear proliferation? When you gaze up in the sky in a few years time and see a nuclear mushroom cloud hovering over you to shortly annihilate you and all your offspring and friends, will you still consider the perpetrators of your demise ''wise''?

They know the problems of the environment and they've been working hard to proffer solution to it, what has your leaders done?

You are manifestly ignorant to believe ''they've been working hard'' to proffer a solution. What they have done is merely use the climate issue to effect control and increase surveillance of the people under the guise of addressing climate change. Go and study the issue properly before naively assuming anything. By the way the Kyoto Protocol - humanity's main purported attempt at preventing environmental destruction, ''is based on the principle of common but differentiated responsibilities: it puts the obligation to reduce current emissions on developed countries on the basis that they are historically responsible for the current levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.''

Not sure what you expect ''our leaders'' to do when they have no hand in creating the problem. Meanwhile, those who created the problem continue to drag their feet, led by the US - the world's biggest polluter - which has stated that ''it will not ratify any treaty that will commit them legally to reduce CO2 emissions''.

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Kyoto_Protocol

this is funny. Every continent has its own share of natural resources.
Some people used their knowledge to harness it to satisfy their want and store up excesses for future use.... Why are you jealous? You shouldn't envy good things, you know.
Work towards achieving it.
You are extremely ignorant to imply that what the west has done is use its own natural resources, while other regions haven't used theirs. You need to fight your wretched ignorance and go and learn about how the west pillaged OTHER continents in order to acquire its riches.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INTERVIEW With Ex-muslim Christian - Pastor Matthew ASHIMOLOWO / Pastor Chris: Activate The Power In You / The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.