Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? (41452 Views)

Interesting Ways To Please A Nigerian Mother In Law. / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Is Mother A Witch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by idu1(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Ybnm4life(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2015
In BaBa's voice... "Don't do it, its a risk on your marriage"
Oro yi a Leyin o!!!
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Mznaett: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2015
Mama dey follow watch Telemundo too? shocked hmm,,if God no come down now e no go sabi road again 4d world wey e create o

strange things happening every day
pls,who knows d shortest route 2 Mars here cuz am fvcking tired of this damn world mehn
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Mbkite(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2015
tonychristopher:
Maka na uwa na acho ikpu
Biko kedu my good friend okeipku
chai! Uwa emebigho, uwa ataala aki, uwa agbariela, in fact, uwa ntoooo!
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Slickest(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2015
Op ur friend no gt senz

Why didnt he not lock d bathroom door b4 taking his bath?
(Twice ooo)

Did mama just stand up nd started eating from his plate?
(Was he just staring while she ate his food or eating with her)

Nd aw old is mama abeg?

Ur friend wan knak mama

1 Like

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Ishilove: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nne ..lol ...its a pleasure and honor qouting me or you. Which one seff

Ur funny .where did I go wrong is if the definition of ikpu and otu or is it the project at hand

Now the detailed definition
Otu is for 0 years to 20yrs
Ohu is for 20yrs to 45yrs
Ikpu is the height and finest 45 years above

But babe you're in ohu class

Don't mind me ... Life is short so lead it

How are u

So I am Ohu class, eh? Kai, men! cheesy

I'm ok o. Long time smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Donvic4u(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2015
Mznaett:
Mama dey follow watch Telemundo too? shocked hmm,,if God no come down now e no go sabi road again 4d world wey e create o
pls,who knows d shortest route 2 Mars here cuz am fvcking tired of this damn world mehn

No need to go to Mars....

My house is quite similar... Lol

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by ideology(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2015
Op tell your friend (am wondering why a friend will tell his kind of ) to wash his head with coconut milk and be open minded, play along but Put on your guards. If shit happens, you sit her down and handle it in a matured way.

You can't accused her of anything with no substantial evidence. You may end up ruining your home.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by emmykk(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Its pretty sad that people tend to judge a person based on his/her behaviour or show of character. The fact that she walked in on you, unclad while you were taking your bath doesn't translate to an expression of her affection (that she's interested in you). And laughing doesn't means that either. Only time would tell if she has a motive behind her actions.
you are right,eating with her son in law! there is nothing wrong with that, technically he is her son.

Bathroom is a mistake and such thing can happen if she didnt know.

The husby has a dirty mind.even if she kiss him,nothing wrong,mother in law is mother in law.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by urchmanx(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nne ..lol ...its a pleasure and honor qouting me or you. Which one seff

Ur funny .where did I go wrong is if the definition of ikpu and otu or is it the project at hand

Now the detailed definition
Otu is for 0 years to 20yrs
Ohu is for 20yrs to 45yrs
Ikpu is the height and finest 45 years above

But babe you're in ohu class

Don't mind me ... Life is short so lead it

How are u
Men your too funny. You are 100% right.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by ideology(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Mznaett:

God answers prayers of people on earth only not mars. If you go to mars you are on your own.

If God comes back, He's certainly coming to earth not mars grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by tonychristopher: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

So I am Ohu class, eh? Kai, men! cheesy

I'm ok o. Long time smiley

Fine dear just cold.. How your side
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by ybalogs(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Please what's the name of the film? I'd really like to watch it but surely after Ramadan Sha
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by BizBayo: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2015
5minsmadness:

And how else do you propose to judge them

I wonder o
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by tonychristopher: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2015
urchmanx:

Men your too funny. You are 100% right.
How ..am I not in tune with the anylisis
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by ArabianPrince: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Your friend has a dirty mind. Why has he refused to lock bathroom door after first incidence.? . Eating from his plate has no significance. If it were to be the other way round....him seeing her unclad. Guess he won't complaint and neither will he tell his wife. Probably your friend has Exhibitionism...just that his own is indoor not public.

Assumption is the mother of fxxxk up.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Its pretty sad that people tend to judge a person based on his/her behaviour or show of character. The fact that she walked in on you, unclad while you were taking your bath doesn't translate to an expression of her affection (that she's interested in you). And laughing doesn't means that either. Only time would tell if she has a motive behind her actions.

another dumb post
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by adebrightayo(f): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Nawa o! Mama wan eat waiting dey mak her picking 5n, such mother is a devil, if care is not taken She'll scattered the blissful marriage.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by titsqueez(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2015
She retreated with heavy laughter because the ting wey her dota dey chop small pass wetin she de chop for house
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by mek2002(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Guy simply pretend and play along, but you must be tactical. This is the only way you can establish a fact.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by NaijaKnight(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tashaamania:

I guess the guy should wait till she virtually climbs on him while he's naked on bed before he takes action .. oops I forgot, that could be a mistake too!

Hahaha! lmao....too funny!
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
How old is mama (your mother in law)?

5minsmadness:
A friend of mine is having issues. His mother in law came to spend some time with them and help take care of the kids while wifey is off to work. Wifey works shifts and is currently on night shift.

Recently he has noticed mother in law has become overly friendly and has over stepped her boundries on more than one occasion e.g wanting to eat from his plate when she has her own food, has walked in on him twice now in the bathroom and on both occasions has retreated with heavy laughter and claiming it was a mistake.

My friend is getting very uncomfortable but doesn't know if to approach his wife about it or is overreacting. Mama has two more weeks to stay. Should he tell his wife or let things be?
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Omotayor123(f): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
5minsmadness:
A friend of mine is having issues. His mother in law came to spend some time with them and help take care of the kids while wifey is off to work. Wifey works shifts and is currently on night shift.

Recently he has noticed mother in law has become overly friendly and has over stepped her boundries on more than one occasion e.g wanting to eat from his plate when she has her own food, has walked in on him twice now in the bathroom and on both occasions has retreated with heavy laughter and claiming it was a mistake.

My friend is getting very uncomfortable but doesn't know if to approach his wife about it or is overreacting. Mama has two more weeks to stay. Should he tell his wife or let things be?
Tell his wife ke he wan put the family on fire...

Abeg make he bone the mama. instead of causing Gbege!!!!
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by 5minsmadness: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
teeowl:
How old is mama (your mother in law)?

Mama is 58.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by linearity: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
salsera:

Please clarify
You mean the lady's MOTHER was caught having sex with the ladys husband's sister. Wetin her husband come talk, husbands family nko?
If so..hmm
Even at that they should forgive her and reconcile.

I think SIL = Son in-Inlaw, which is the lady's husband (which is SIL to the lady's mom)

Essentially, the lady caught her mom and her husband in bed and they have been doing it for a long time.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by mavelo: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Piksur or idontbelivit cheesy
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by Ahmeduana(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Feranchek:
Hmmm...

Eleyi gidi gan o0o! what can a righteous man do kwanu Bro, you've been holding yourself for a while, please continue doing so.

Buh if you really wanna know her true intent, pretend to play along, then tell her "mama, I'm really missing my wife this night can't wanna sit to hold her in my arms" then watch how 'mama' reacts grin
@OP DON'T LISTEN TO THE ADVICE OF THIS BRETHREN, THE BEST WAY TO AVOID DEVIL IS TO WORK FAR, FAR AND FARAWAY FROM HER DON'T EVEN GO CLOSE TO HER BY ONE METER BUT BY ONE THOUSAND KILOMETRE, THE DISTANCE OF KANO TO LAGOS.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by adedayourt(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
op na ur friend ask u mke u com post him private matter fr here or na ur hand dey itch to creat thread??
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by eleshin(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sit Grandma down and talk some sense into her, tell her you would like to be wrong about the vibe she's throwing around but if you are right she should stop mischaracterising you for some1 that would indulge in Incest. Help her by giving her options, if it's something she can't control maybe cos of high libido or she's on heat then she should leave your house immediately or else you will tell her daughter what she's been up to.
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by beyoncausme: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
time would only tell...
Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by adedayourt(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Fine dear just cold.. How your side

take hot tea, wrap ursef in a fur blanket nd av a good nap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) / How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.