Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) (37004 Views)

Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) / Olga Allegra In Bikini, Enjoys Vacation With Family / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Fatdon(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Super Eagles captain and number
one goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama
has kicked off his vacation with his
family.

https://instagram.com/p/4Gvmu7zauD/?taken-by=vinny2908

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Me and you was just an incident .. we can't be sleeping together .. and still be thinking you're still decent .. U're irritating ENYAMA am still VINCENT.

1st to comment o.
nt d 1st tym tho
tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by hensben(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
LG= life is good

8 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Azazi(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
those ones na food too...hia

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by lollystiver(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
that it bro na only football money pure pass grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Okay
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
All na Godwin

grin grin grin
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by ketekete: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Happy family..
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Zonacom(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ego amaka

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Edwardhead(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
i just dey make fp
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by CaptaiinG(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Football sef na blood money, travel around the world and make dough too

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lovely Family!!!

Money good oh....
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by myklangelo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
my real guy.... I hope his family really sweet as dem de for pics.

No be happinness for pics but tiri zogbuo for house

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Sard(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
cryMoney is good.
May thunder fire poverty for my life angry
God, na your hand I dey o cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hw is dis my biznes...
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Ayanko(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nice
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Beautiful people, good food, fine environment... that's a good life. kiss

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Flashh: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
kennosklint:
Hw is dis my biznes...
You would have mind your bizness by not commenting on this thread created for him. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by doseri: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Me and you was just an incident .. we can't be sleeping together .. and still be thinking you're still decent .. U're irritating ENYAMA am still VINCENT.
Falz the Badguy
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
God bless dis wonderful family! Beautiful people kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by babeshe: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lovely n happy family
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by 3ace(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Very cool, lovely family. That little girl in the first picture looks so much like him. At least, this vacation will enable him take his mind off the feud between him and the NFF.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by AsherStorm(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good for him

Are u a music lover? Ur attention is needed here pls
www.nairaland.com/2244788/nairalanders-music-studio-project-photos
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
beautiful family
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Adorable family
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by aariwa(m): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Owo Dunni
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Aitee1: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lovely family

We are proud of you!

Akwa Ibom ayaya wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
These cheap cheap foods?? sad

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Correct family man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd / Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.