Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply (12980 Views)

Etisalat Prize For Literature Announces 2018 Call For Entries / Abubakar Adam Ibrahim Wins The 2016 Nigeria Prize For Literature. / Etisalat Prize For Literature Flash Fiction Award For Short Fiction Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by charleshandsome(m): 12:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Good so far,until we see the best out of it.
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by drmaxayuba(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Cracking Nigerians Apply For The Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application Secret
Attention: Etisalat Prize For Literature Receives £15,000

EASIER WAY TO APPLY

CLICK HERE http://drmaxs..com/2015/07/cracking-nigerians-apply-for-etisalat.html

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by sambina: 12:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Promo promo promo!!
• Get the latest authentic official football club jerseys for the new 2015/2016 season. New seasons jerseys home and away kits for both men and ladies now on sale at a hugely discounted price . For purchase and enquiries pls visit our virtual store @ http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/darken-rahl/ or call 09050018730. Whatspp: 08063774253. bbm channel :C0042A5E0
• N.b old season authentic jerseys still available for as low as 3600

Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by chizidgreat(m): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2015
9jagobetta:
fine. I am dedicating this page to Christ Jesus the lord of peace and to all Christians. however behold the following:

What is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!

I have just read this and with divine apology, I am sending it on to every number registered on my phone.
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by Missmossy(f): 1:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Its a nice initiative,stringent criteria though.
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by klevjey: 1:32am On Jul 08, 2015
MrBasketball:
What is this fool saying?
u sure say u get sense?
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by MrBasketball: 1:36am On Jul 08, 2015
klevjey:

u sure say u get sense?
Check your post and come back to tell me your post is silly.
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by ladyF(f): 2:15am On Jul 08, 2015
privatetisa:

Are you an author? I mean do you write literature books?
well, they are far far better than the tight-tisted, immorality promoting and noisemaking yello people.

No, I am not. Good thing they're appreciating writers....
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by chiben22: 2:59am On Jul 08, 2015
nice update @ ops

visit www*solutionzone *heck*in
for educational activities(post utme updates.,exam updates ,post graduate exam , scholarship exam , etc)
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by kodeya(m): 4:37am On Jul 08, 2015
9jagobetta:
fine. I am dedicating this page to Christ Jesus the lord of peace and to all Christians. however behold the following:

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

minority races!!

The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

to make a difference...

I have just read this and with divine apology, I am sending it on to every number registered on my phone.

Linus is ya name. This is just a conjured story. No Muslim imam will be speechless because of your questions. Instead, he would change the wrong notions about killing infidels.

Yes, the Quran does say Muslims should kill infidels. But it doesn't tell me to kill you because you're a christian. The Quran is a revelation, and it reflected what was happening as at the time it was revealed. Then when the Quran was revealed, there was an outright war btw Muslims and Infidels. At first the Muslims didn't retaliate, but when it got to a point, the go ahead came from Allah(SWT) to fight them.

That's what you read and you're thinking you have nailed it.
Sorry bro.

*Islam is the way.*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by ledaman: 4:42am On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=9jagobetta post=35607960]fine. I am dedicating this page to Christ Jesus the lord of peace and to all Christians. however behold the following:

minority races!!

Is that correct?'

to make a difference...

I have just read this and with divine apology, I am sending it on to every number registered on my phone.[/quote in Islam. infidel refers to a. person or people without religion ok not christian . make more research or read books before conclusion .
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 08, 2015
9jagobetta:

minority races!!

Is that correct?'

to make a difference...

We're talking about etisalat literature prize, this one is talking about Jihad
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by haibe(m): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2015
This is obviously a framed story.. however there is an atom of truth in it, even tho I don't believe what is said 100%
9jagobetta:

minority races!!

Is that correct?'

to make a difference...

Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by haibe(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2015
So you know better than those muslims in the northern nigeria or middle east of the world who kill Christians because they are unbelievers? I can bet you are a yoruba muslim.. y'all aren't the real muslims, that's why the hausa muslims for example won't see you as one.. Am not really a fan of "religion" like I used to be,.. but I am pretty sure islam is not the way..
kodeya:

Linus is ya name. This is just a conjured story. No Muslim imam will be speechless because of your questions. Instead, he would change the wrong notions about killing infidels.

Yes, the Quran does say Muslims should kill infidels. But it doesn't tell me to kill you because you're a christian. The Quran is a revelation, and it reflected what was happening as at the time it was revealed. Then when the Quran was revealed, there was an outright war btw Muslims and Infidels. At first the Muslims didn't retaliate, but when it got to a point, the go ahead came from Allah(SWT) to fight them.

That's what you read and you're thinking you have nailed it.
Sorry bro.

*Islam is the way.*
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by haibe(m): 6:35am On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=ledaman post=35612057][/quote]english is a complex language .one word could mean 10 things ok? Sometimes the word infidel is substituted for unbeliever. Infact a better dictionary will explain this for you.. someone who doesn't believe in a certain principle or ideology is termed an infidel
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by dataland: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Cheapest Mtn data bundle ever at give away price

Buy mtn data valid for a month
check my profile for more details
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by fyneboi79(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Just recovering from my last loss. My new fiction book is far from being ready.

Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by frank317: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2015
So this is not for unpublished authors? Or am I missing something?

What about writers who are not published and have no publisher or who don't have ISBN?
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by Folksyharry(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2015
I'm very happy when I see things like this. They should do more projects like this and not just be splashing money on musicians and celebrities. Glo learn from this because you are the biggest culprit.
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by Austin234(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2015
This is gud one. But my discourage here is dat my book is less than 30,000 words as stipulated. Should i go ahead and submit?
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by Alhadi14: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Price for literature indeed!

O! my mentor has already passed away, had it being she is alive her books would be gladly welcomed

Professor Zulu Sofola

I missed u
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2015
ladyF:
Nice one!

But if they are trying to copy Nigeria LNG they need to step up! NLNG gives $100,000.

Well they still try sha.

Errmmmm. .....Winner for Nigerian Idols goes home with a car + X million naira + recording contract worth XX naira lol. I laf! grin
how much will the literature stuff generate for them compared to nigerian idol. #business
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by frank317: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Austin234:
This is gud one. But my discourage here is dat my book is less than 30,000 words as stipulated. Should i go ahead and submit?

are you published?
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by omotalkie(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
D9TY7 Where art thou? Come and answer present here ooh
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by GentleFrank(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Information noted!!!
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by Austin234(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2015
yes
frank317:

are you published?
Re: Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply by Eliza5050(f): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Awesome stuff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Issn & Isbn? / Finding Me (a true life story) / List Of Winners Of The 2016 Hugo Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.