Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) (56210 Views)

Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating / Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom / Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by kilode100(f): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
grayht:
smh vehemently..!!
u fit climb staircase not to talk of ladder? Ur dp tho

Yinmu**
Who climbing of staircases don help??
So far I fit find my way and climb preek, na that one sure pass .

6 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
kilode100:

Yinmu**
Who climbing of staircases don help??
So far I fit find my way and climb preek, na that one sure pass .
hahahahhahaa! Na prick sure pass abi?
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by funkiebully: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
BlackMaria:
Lobatan. What a man can do,a woman can do it way better.

Can a woman pee into a bottle of coke without spilling urine undecided
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by NewsINigeria(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by kilode100(f): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
grayht:
hahahahhahaa! Na prick sure pass abi?

Fact!!!
I live for preek Bros..
Na my life. grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
kilode100:

Fact!!! I live for preek Bros.. Na my life. grin wink
pics of the pricks u lived on or.. lol
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
funkiebully:

Can a woman pee into a bottle of coke without spilling urine undecided
its possible na. She go use funnel

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by funkiebully: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
grayht:
its possible na. She go use funnel

Then she can't do what a man can do. Man can do it without funnel.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by kilode100(f): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
grayht:
pics of the pricks u lived on or.. lol

Believe me.....
Just believe in me....
I just remembered Di****I preek...

8 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
@all the men that want women to stop depending on them for sustenance;
I hope you guys also realize that you are relinquishing control over her once she becomes independent from you?
No more submission from her or head of house title for you because you two are now on the same level.
Infact she even get level pass you sef because she handles more housework and childcare than you.
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by MDJALO(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Diz go sabbi everything oh, she luck hart worker even on the beth, God 4 give us somebody to say amen
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Kimoni: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yes we can!!!
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
acidicTea:
cool
Satire
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
olabukola:
Yes women can drive them. Seen many driving from German to UK. From Russia to UK as well.

Are German and Soviet Union ladies ladies too?

Abeg they no follow. cheesy
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by mtchris(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
swtgrl4eva:
What a man can do, a woman can do, even berra. embarassed
You fit give a girl belle? :/
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by mtchris(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
fellis:
@all the men that want women to stop depending on them for sustenance;
I hope you guys also realize that you are relinquishing control over her once she becomes independent from you?
No more submission from her or head of house title for you because you two are now on the same level.
Infact she even get level pass you sef because she handles more housework and childcare than you.
True talk... But u sound like person wey go demand iPhone 6 from ur boyfriend wey be okada.
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nigerian ladies. Theirs is to sit at home with their gadgets (doing Nairaland) waiting for their boyfriends/husbands to do virtually everything for them including bribing God for their salvation. Yet at every given opportunity on any thread, they open their mouth and keep spewing rubbish about 'Gender Equality'.

Tell me... How do our women want to achieve that equality when they (most of them, not all though) spend their times on trivialities - phones, makeup, nails, social networks, fashion etc. They just want everything to come to them on a platter of gold. But that's not how life works...unfortunately for them. In life, you must fight to survive. If you can't fight for your survival, you have to depend on someone. And when you depend on someone, you have to be ready for whatever dance they play for you. You don't fight for equality, you earn it. Some women have earned theirs, and they are being respected today in the society. Earn yours. EARN IT.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Juliesexy(f): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nigerian ladies. Theirs is to sit at home with their gadgets (doing Nairaland) waiting for their boyfriends/husbands to do virtually everything for them including bribing God for their salvation. Yet at every given opportunity on any thread, they open their mouth and keep spewing rubbish about 'Gender Equality'.

Tell me... How do our women want to achieve that equality when they (most of them, not all though) spend their times on trivialities - phones, makeup, nails, social networks, fashion etc. They just want everything to come to them on a platter of gold. But that's not how life works...unfortunately for them. In life, you must fight to survive. If you can't fight for your survival, you have to depend on someone. And when you depend on someone, you have to be ready for whatever dance they play for you. You don't fight for equality, you earn it. Some women have earned theirs, and they are being respected today in the society. Earn yours. EARN IT.
Joe! Easy. Well, though you might be a little bit harsh and blunt, but what you said is the bitter truth that needs to be said.

Why I so much like your own judgement is because you don't paint words, you say things the way they are, or maybe the way you think they are. You don't spare anybody, male and female alike. You are indeed a philosopher. A realist. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by NobleAky(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
swtgrl4eva:
What a man can do, a woman can do, even berra. embarassed
..pls can you give me belle for twin? Better oneooo?
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by idithlove(f): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
That's the spirit!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
CrazyMan:

Because men are the dominant specie, and in most cases the breadwinner of the household. Secondly, society demands that women be submissive to men. So don't let that "what a man can do, a woman can do better" quote deceive you. A man will always out shine a woman any day anytime anywhere.

That was back in the days when women were told they are meant to be in the kitchen but not anymore. This is the 21st century and women can be and achieve whatever they want to achieve if they are determined to.

Gone are the days when women just sit their asses at home doing nothing and becoming liabilities to men (except those restricted by maybe religion or cultures and the lazy ones, of course) this is why you see celebrities and educated women campaigning everywhere for the education and empowerment of the girl child which will help towards achieving that.

We are getting there, it's just a matter of time.
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
JoeCutie:

Tell me... How do our women want to achieve that equality when they (most of them, not all though) spend their times on trivialities - phones, makeup, nails, social networks, fashion etc. They just want everything to come to them on a platter of gold. But that's not how life works...unfortunately for them. In life, you must fight to survive. If you can't fight for your survival, you have to depend on someone. And when you depend on someone, you have to be ready for whatever dance they play for you. You don't fight for equality, you earn it. Some women have earned theirs, and they are being respected today in the society. Earn yours. EARN IT

Spot on! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Since we now have very lazy sit at home and get drunk men in our society,chicks gat to hustle. tongue
Some sef dey wait for their wives to pay school fees,Bleep them,born for them,suck them,still fry akara and roast corn untop. cry cry cry.
Its not easy being a woman ooooo.Now we steal like the men,get burnt like the men,stripped naked like the men,work harder mire than the men, embarassed,get whipped by the men,force to school and breed at same time because of the men! tongue.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Juliesexy:
Joe! Easy. Well, though you might be a little bit harsh and blunt, but what you said is the bitter truth that needs to be said.

Why I so much like your own judgement is because you don't paint words, you say things the way they are, or maybe the way you think they are. You don't spare anybody, male and female alike. You are indeed a philosopher. A realist. smiley
Women have problems, but their major problem is that they don't know what their problem is. They like pointing accusing fingers on the men. They cry foul way too much. God! It's too much. It's high time they started holding the bull by the horn. They should find out what their most basic problems are and then go about solving them. Men do not complain; they solve their problems themselves.

Thanks for the nice words though. Thanks, dear. smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Velocitron:

Spot on! wink
Thanks. smiley
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
mtchris:
You fit give a girl belle? :/

We are talking about potentials not what is biologically impossible!
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by amheadbashir(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
The can do spirit of women... I hail her kiss kiss kiss

Any man who dosent respect women is a GOAT.

The game between me and the 2nd to comment is becoming interesting. grin
introvert #first to comment ogaoooo
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by anonimi: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Abeg, OP and Mod wey put thread for FP, make una take note sey painter na ARTIST while a House painter na Technician.

Big difference!!!
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by CrazyMan(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
swtgrl4eva:

That was back in the days when women were told they are meant to be in the kitchen but not anymore. This is the 21st century and women can be and achieve whatever they want to achieve if they are determined to.

Gone are the days when women just sit their asses at home doing nothing and becoming liabilities to men (except those restricted by maybe religion or cultures and the lazy ones, of course) this is why you see celebrities and educated women campaigning everywhere for the education and empowerment of the girl child which will help towards achieving that.

We are getting there, it's just a matter of time.
I agree with you, women are now liberated compared to those days where they were relegated to the kitchens. Women have decided to challenge themselves by competing with men in almost every aspect of their professional life. From the university to the employment market to manual labour, politics and even now painting...lol

In fact some women earn twice their husbands salary. And that's not a bad achievement because most men these days prefer going for the working class to the lazy ones. Reason is so that she (the working class) can shoulder part of the families financial responsibilities and relieve her husband off the stress.

Also, I've even seen women who get married to ND holders and go as far as reading up to PhD level.

But even at that, she's fully aware that the mantle of leadership of that house still belongs to her husband, the moment she let's her achievements (financial and academically) get into her head, that would mean the end of her marriage.

So you see my dear, no matter how hard a woman reads or works, she's still submissive to the man and people will congratulate and praise her husband for those achievements. Meaning the man still gets all the glory.

If you get married tomorrow and begin to shine, people will praise your husband for doing a good job on you regardless of who's footing the bills in the home.

So your phrase "what a man can do, a woman can do better" is hereby proven to be false.
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by kilode100(f): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Juliesexy:

What has he said?
Talku talku men kiss

6 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
CrazyMan:

I agree with you, women are now liberated compared to those days where they were relegated to the kitchens. Women have decided to challenge themselves by competing with men in almost every aspect of their professional life. From the university to the employment market to manual labour, politics and even now painting...lol

In fact some women earn twice their husbands salary. And that's not a bad achievement because most men these days prefer going for the working class to the lazy ones. Reason is so that she (the working class) can shoulder part of the families financial responsibilities and relieve her husband off the stress.

Also, I've even seen women who get married to ND holders and go as far as reading up to PhD level.

But even at that, she's fully aware that the mantle of leadership of that house still belongs to her husband, the moment she let's her achievements (financial and academically) get into her head, that would mean the end of her marriage.

So you see my dear, no matter how hard a woman reads or works, she's still submissive to the man and people will congratulate and praise her husband for those achievements. Meaning the man still gets all the glory.

If you get married tomorrow and begin to shine, people will praise your husband for doing a good job on you regardless of who's footing the bills in the home.

So your phrase "what a man can do, a woman can do better" is hereby proven to be false.

I disagree with what you said about the man getting praised for his wife's achievement, let's take someone like Late Dora Akunyili for instance, I've never heard people praising and congratulating her husband instead of her for her achievements.

On the issue of the head of the family, it depends on the culture and religion of the couple but in a neutral setting the man is not the head neither is the woman, each person just brings what they have to the table and then deliberate and decide on what they want.

Mind you, personally, am not against the man being the head(because of my culture) IF the man is HIGHLY responsible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Career Opportunity For A Sociologist In Nigeria. / 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar / Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.