Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) (56204 Views)

Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating / Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom / Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by CrazyMan(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
swtgrl4eva:

I disagree with what you said about the man getting praised for his wife's achievement, let's take someone like Late Dora Akunyili for instance, I've never heard people praising and congratulating her husband instead of her for her achievements.
Lol that's because you don't know dora personally.

Despite her achievements she still respected her husband. Her husband even confessed after her death that she still held water for him in a bowl to wash his hands before and after meal. That's humility.

That you didn't know him (dr chike) doesn't mean people never congratulated him on behalf of his wife.

swtgrl4eva:
On the issue of the head of the family, it depends on the culture and religion of the couple but in a neutral setting the man is not the head neither is the woman, each person just brings what they have to the table and then deliberate and decide on what they want.
Lol...you're really funny.

So I go to your village meet your parents, pay your bride price, do a wedding and bring you to my house, and you tell me that no one is the head of the home? My dear, I believe that its either you're not a Nigerian or you've spent a great deal of your life outside the shores of this country

swtgrl4eva:
Mind you, personally, am not against the man being the head(because of my culture) IF the man is HIGHLY responsible.
You're personally not against it because of your culture and not because you feel a man owns the home.

Anyways good luck to your opinion. Everyone is entitled to theirs.
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
kilode100:
What has he said? Talku talku men kiss
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
mtchris:
True talk... .

Yea.
Am glad you agree with me smiley
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by millionboi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
I dnt tink u dserve men respect,since is reciprocal,why call men goats?
INTROVERT:
The can do spirit of women... I hail her kiss kiss kiss

Any man who dosent respect women is a GOAT.

The game between me and the 2nd to comment is becoming interesting. grin
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
@least she won't be a victim of "sleep with me first before you get the job",which is common among the female folks seeking jobs.If you believe,click likes button
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Juliesexy(f): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
kilode100:

What has he said?
Talku talku men kiss
E dey pain you?
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by bummyla(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
God Bless You Ma!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
dyabman:

How is that way better ?
Ask my black arse.
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
funkiebully:

Can a woman pee into a bottle of coke without spilling urine undecided
Can u also do same. I be guy oh.
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
lol me sef wan sleep smiley
xup with this FtC ish or am i missing something? undecided
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
leocolin:
xup with this FtC ish or am i missing something? undecided
oga you are not missing anything grin
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by kilode100(f): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Juliesexy:
E dey pain you?

Is it suppose to??

6 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by funkiebully: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
BlackMaria:

Can u also do same.
I be guy oh.

Why not? Just position ur preek direct into d bottle mouth
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
funkiebully:

Why not? Just position ur preek direct into d bottle mouth
This shi got me crackling.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by tana4gud(f): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

Bia Babe o....u are always FTC please how do u do d magic Pls show me d way bikonu
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by clovislouis(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

how is he a goat
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by mustafo: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

He is not just a goat but a he-goat that she-goat cannot do without.
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by dyabman(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
BlackMaria:

Ask my black arse.

You are sooooo dumb ! grin
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by ugoezeik(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

and any wman wey no respect man is? if u dont tel me wat d wman is den be ready to see shecow abi na sheakau visit u
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 12:23am On Jun 21, 2015
When i d hear females say '' wat a man can do....a woman can do..''...na so i tell one gal...dat i can use my dick to write my name with my urine....make she use hers write ha name...she no fit...who is decieving who...huh ?
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2015
dyabman:

I am sooooo dumb ! grin
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by dyabman(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2015
BlackMaria:

Hahahahahahaha.

lol. wink
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2015
dyabman:

lol. wink
Yes boss.
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by dazzlingd(m): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

from your comment, it shows how you rly respect men... you can't get what u don't give.. idiaaata
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2015
dazzlingd:

from your comment, it shows how you rly respect men...
you can't get what u don't give.. idiaaata
no mind ha.....i wonder wat to respect dere....dia bitchy character nor attitude.....mtcheeeeeew
Re: Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 1:46am On Jun 22, 2015
may God continue to empower and protect you my hardworking sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / My 9 Months Experience As A Non-Tech Remote Worker In Nigeria / Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.