Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. (2703 Views)

2000 Sienna Used First Body For Sale@970k / Toks Toyota Camry X L E 2004.V 4. 08036669132. In Lagos / 2007 Sienna Fabric Toks 102k Miles #1.7m In Akowonjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Contact 08023610300. Franksonautos... 2007 Sienna. Used X L E. Full Option. Auto Doors. leather interior
Good and sound engine
Neat in and out
Automatic gear
Air con
Tapping glass
Buy and drive
Fuel Economy: 17/24 mpg
Car Type: Passenger Minivan
Transmission: 5-speed Automatic
Engine Type: Gas
Total Seating: 7
Cylinders: V6

Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by ubiquitousade(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
scammers are invading the auto section @seun take note of this. thanks
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
ubiquitousade:
u are really jobless.
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
ubiquitousade:
so what's now the scam about this advert ? Better go and look for ur original bearing in life. U think I come up here to play, u are a child.grow up
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clean faultless deals
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by onyeokeze1: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
How much?
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
onyeokeze1:
How much?
we appreciate you call for price and negotiation, we respect that.
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
onyeokeze1:
How much?
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by ubiquitousade(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
franksonautos:
so what's now the scam about this advert ? Better go and look for ur original bearing in life. U think I come up here to play, u are a child.grow up
It seems you do not understand the rules of posting cars here. why should you put up an advert here without necessary info and not even a price? it is the detailed description of your product with price etc that will differentiate you from scammers . what you have here isn't different from a scammer. you need to learn.
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 1:58am On Jun 21, 2015
ubiquitousade:
It seems you do not understand the rules of posting cars here. why should you put up an advert here without necessary info and not even a price? it is the detailed description of your product with price etc that will differentiate you from scammers . what you have here isn't different from a scammer. you need to learn.
tnk u. Are u happy now ?
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 2:01am On Jun 21, 2015
ubiquitousade:
this is what you should have said, u sha....
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by jossy26: 4:42am On Jun 21, 2015
vin please?
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by jascon1(m): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2015
franksonautos:
you are not ready for business. When u come on a forum we need transparency. Every car must have an asking price. Call for more information is a scam alert. I don't blame the previous poster who says u r scam.

I will reiterate what that commenter said, SCAM ALERT!!!! No one should ever be deceived to patronize a seller who has no asking price. Buyers, pls note that the price allows other viewers to help u buy wisely and not be cheated. You are on a forum and everyone is entitled to criticism here. Go own a shop if u need privacy. Arrogant and rude scammer. You have no business skills.

And put your actual address if u are truly a business man. Location cannot be Ikeja. Include the entire address for transparency.

Seun is time to start wiping out scam adverts off this site. Every marketer here needs to include their actual details before making an advert for credibility reasons. Pls, try to sanitize Ur business sections on this site.
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
jascon1:
you are not ready for business. When u come on a forum we need transparency. Every car must have an asking price. Call for more information is a scam alert. I don't blame the previous poster who says u r scam.

I will reiterate what that commenter said, SCAM ALERT!!!! No one should ever be deceived to patronize a seller who has no asking price. Buyers, pls note that the price allows other viewers to help u buy wisely and not be cheated. You are on a forum and everyone is entitled to criticism here. Go own a shop if u need privacy. Arrogant and rude scammer. You have no business skills.

And put your actual address if u are truly a business man. Location cannot be Ikeja. Include the entire address for transparency.

Seun is time to start wiping out scam adverts off this site. Every marketer here needs to include their actual details before making an advert for credibility reasons. Pls, try to sanitize Ur business sections on this site.
I just feel so sorry for you keep talking there.. I keep selling my cars u should really get busy and get ursef a job... and mind ur own business. ..pls check my profile I have sold other cars through this platform. And I have my methods. If u don't like it create ur own and miND ur business.
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
jossy26:
vin please?
will display VIN by tomorrow...tnks for your interest.
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by jascon1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
franksonautos:
I just feel so sorry for you keep talking there.. I keep selling my cars u should really get busy and get ursef a job... and mind ur own business. ..pls check my profile I have sold other cars through this platform. And I have my methods. If u don't like it create ur own and miND ur business.
mumu. U sell one car after 8 months uu day at yourself compare me lol. Abeg abeg abeg. Go nn sleep
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
jascon1:
mumu. U sell one car after 8 months uu day at yourself compare me lol. Abeg abeg abeg. Go nn sleep
God bless you.
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by ubiquitousade(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
franksonautos:
your modus operandi is not different from that of scammers. you gave no details about the car. jascon01 is 100% correct. you advert without a price is a huge turn-off. put yourself in the shoes of your buyers. what would you do if you see a car without the necessary info? you are just not serious about selling. you need to learn here is a link to help you out www.nairaland.com/2248011/tokunbo-toyota-sienna-2007-model and for the rules check here www.nairaland.com/1921323/making-auto-section-scam-free.
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
ubiquitousade:
your modus operandi is not different from that of scammers. you gave no details about the car. jascon01 is 100% correct. you advert without a price is a huge turn-off. put yourself in the shoes of your buyers. what would you do if you see a car without the necessary info? you are just not serious about selling. you need to learn here is a link to help you out www.nairaland.com/2248011/tokunbo-toyota-sienna-2007-model and for the rules check here www.nairaland.com/1921323/making-auto-section-scam-free.
bless u
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good deal
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
still available.
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2015
excellent deals
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
excellent
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
slightly negotiable
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
perfect
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Great deal. come inspect u will be glad u did
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
few more calls car's yours
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Still available
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Closing sales
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Great deals
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why drive a low car when you can get this for the raining season... remember Lagos is always flooded
Re: sold sold.. 2007 Sienna. used X L E now 1. 9m . Full Option.. by franksonautos(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Family ride

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD!!!!!!! Clean Registered Nissan Xtrail 2001 / SOLD SOLD Toks 2008 Toyota Camry Sport - N2.1m SOLD SOLD / 2015 Range Rover Sport Autobiography Tokunbo Extremely Clean And Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.