Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter (7019 Views)

Richard Browning Is A Real-life Iron Man - With His Own Flying Suit (video) / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by mrfizy(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2016
Pakingzzz:

Yea. What's your need and criteria. Include your experience and knowledge in the field..

I only have knowledge of basic electricity but with love for electronics. Wanna use it for a mini community radio station in my community.Am a media professional.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
mrfizy:

I only have knowledge of basic electricity but with love for electronics. Wanna use it for a mini community radio station in my community.Am a media professional.

OK. reach me on whatssapp; 08099875308
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Still available
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by afanide: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pakingzzz:

OK. reach me on whatssapp; 08099875308

Hi bro, i appreciate what u re dooing here. But i think you should atleast upload more photoes showing the ur finished and PACKAGED JOB so we can atleast see what the ENDPRODUCT looks like.

Also, what you have powered with the inverter u built.

-How are you sure intended students will learn fast via whatsapp?

-What is the Max KV & ah?

-You didn't upload any finished product/Job of yours

-A photo of any electronics powered by the inverter you built yourself would also go a long way

-Do you also build Inverter Batteries (samples)

-What about the Inverter Battery Chargers? You build that also or you buy?

Am asking all these questiins cos i have interest in this BUT my challenge is HOW fast i can catch up via Whatsapp.

Please do justice to my questions one after the order
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Still available.. Just call; 08099875308
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by pakingzzzzz(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2018
You can get me on kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.com
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Gennextech: 5:34am On Jan 31, 2018
Become a Solar Engineer from Gennex technologies and Candian Solar (3rd largest producers of Solar panels Worldwide). Learn the latest techniques, tips and best practices for installation and design of Solar systems for residential and commercial purposes.

Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by pakingzzzzz(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
How goes the project??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babies Born Three-Months Early Can Recognise Human Speech / Latest Android Games And Apps Websites / Cctv, Pabx(intercom), Fire/burglar Alarms, Rfids, Automated Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.