Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter (7018 Views)

Richard Browning Is A Real-life Iron Man - With His Own Flying Suit (video) / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents Gas-powered Iron / Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
I teach you how to build iron core transformer
inverter or the ferrite core transformer inverter usually called; transformerless inverter, and in
2weeks you'll be able to build these
inverters without needing to consult me.
During this period, i shall take you through a
thorough explanations of a resistor,
capacitor, diode, transitor,inductor, ic,
mosfet, H-bridge, relays and transformers,
because these are all what you need to
know to succesfuly build your own inverter,
and troubleshoot it as well if not properly
working.
After this, i shall teach you their schematic
diagrams so you can look at a schematic
diagram and build from it.
I shall back these up with videos and
ebooks.
During this 2weeks period, i shall spend 3
hours daily with you online via whatsapp, as
you build according to what i have thought
you, and if you should encounter any
problem, you can ask me and i will respond
to you immediately.
After these 2 weeks, you'll be able to build
and modify the inverters you build as far as
your creativity can carry.
I teach in such a way you'll understand fast
and get the drift and the hang of things, so
you'll be independent and wouldn't need to
bother me again. So i'll be happy and you'll
be happy too..
In return, you will have to pay me some fee
for the time and effort expended.
I also run a one on one consultation session
on these areas via whatsapp or live. If you
need a live consultation, then you'll have to
come to my location or if i could i would
come over but the chances are remote.
Below are the prices as follows;
I charge N12,000 for teaching how to build an iron core transformer inverter..
And i charge N18,000 for teaching you how to built a ferrite core transformer (transformer less) inverter..
I am currently based in Abia state. You can
contact me on 08099875308
or email me @ ;
kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.Com
for further enquiries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fl
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2015
I charge N10,000 to teach how to build transformer based inverters.
I charge N16,000 to teach how to build transformerless inverters. The reason the transformerless design is more costly is due to the fact that it uses a brilliant method to bypass the need of a transformer in such step-up, needful to say that, i will have to teach you to build not just a low voltage H-bridge, but a high voltage (220vdc) H-bridge. Because if you don't know how to build these high voltage H-bridges with a couple of high voltage mosfets, then bang goes your dream of building a transformerless inverter.
Suffice to say the transformerless inverter works with two oscillators; the high frequency oscillator and the low frequency oscillator. It can't work with only one oscillator. But a transformer based inverter can work with only one oscillator.
I shall elaborate more on these topics.

I charge N2,000 per hour of a one on one consultation.
I charge N1,000 per hour through whatsapp consultation.

My guarantee is; at the end of 2weeks and you still aint able to build what i have thought you, then i'll refund your money back.
But if after two weeks, you still aint got the hang of things and could'nt succesfully build a working prototype of what i have thought you,but you don't feel like opting out and requesting for a refund. I can still take you on untill you learn what i said you will.
This would invariable result to a loss of time and effort to me, so i won't let that happen and don't intend to.
I intend to teach you so well using a special laid out concept.. The mistake lots of people make when teaching newbies how to build inverters are; they teach the newbies like the newbies already knew what was what in electronics. Their acquire experience and expertise sillhoute and mask ther brain so that they prefer to teach the newbies using high level explanations which seemingly looks low level to them because of the level they have thus gotten to. They refuse to recall that they were once a newbie who once needed a low level explanations of things.
I have a well laid out curriculum on how to take you through the motions of understanding and building this devices.
But you must have some basic knowledge on electricity, this includes Dc and Ac. You can have some knowledge on one of them, or both. But if you dont have any little or single knowlege one these, then am sorry you do not qualify and aint eligible yet.
In that case, all you need do is, go get some basic knowledge of the aformention topics, then come back to me and i'll take you up.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by baba11(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Following...
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by augnellywinex25(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
so you are actualy saying that u not gona leak any litle info to us without the payment.,u lyk muny die...dats why nigeria is not improving atall...well i thing am gonna pick up the chalenge,teaching interested people some of these things u want us to pay for.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
A power inverter, or inverter, is an electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current(DC) to alternating current(AC)..
The input voltage, output voltage and frequency, and overall power handling depend on the design of the specific device or circuitry.
The inverter does not produce any power; the power is provided by the DC source.
A power inverter can be entirely electronic or may be a combination of mechanical effects (such as a rotary apparatus) and electronic circuitry. Static inverters do not use moving parts in the conversion process.

A typical power inverter device or circuit requires a relatively stable DC power source capable of supplying enough current for the intended power demands of the system. The input voltage depends on the design and purpose of the inverter.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
An inverter can produce a square wave, modified sine wave, pulsed sine wave, pulse width modulated wave (PWM) or sine wave depending on circuit design. The two dominant commercialized waveform types of inverters as of 2007 are modified sine wave and sine wave.

There are two basic designs for producing house hold plug-in voltage from a lower-voltage DC source, the first of which uses a switching 'boost converter' to produce a higher-voltage DC and then converts to AC. The second method converts DC to AC at battery level and uses a line-frequenc y transformer to create the output voltage.

Square wave

This is one of the simplest wave forms an inverter design can produce and is useful for some applications.
The pix below is how it should look like in an oscilloscope.

Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
A power inverter device which produces a multiple step sinusoidal AC waveform is referred to as a sine wave inverter. To more clearly distinguish the inverters with outputs of much less distortion than the "modified sine wave" (three step) inverter designs, the manufacturers often use the phrase pure sine wave inverter. Almost all consumer grade inverters that are sold as a "pure sine wave inverter" do not produce a smooth sine wave output at all, just a less choppy output than the square wave (one step) and modified sine wave (three step) inverters. In this sense, the phrases "Pure sine wave" or "sine wave inverter" becomes misleading to the consumer. However, this is not critical for most electronics as they deal with the output quite well.

A sine wave output is desirable where power inverter devices substitute for standard line power, because many electrical products are engineered to work best with a sine wave AC power source. The standard electric utility power attempts to provide a power source that is a good approximation of a sine wave.

Sine wave inverters with more than three steps in the wave output are more complex and have significantly higher cost than a modified sine wave, with only three steps, or square wave, (one step), types of the same power handling.
The pix below is how a sine wave should look like in an oscilloscope.

Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Modified sine wave

A "modified sine wave" inverter doesn't have a square wave form. It has a square wave that has a pause before the inversion of the polarities..
The waveform in commercially available modified sine wave inverters is a square wave with a pause before the polarity reversal. In this case, the waveform only needs to cycle back and forth through a three-position switch with outputs; forward, off, and reverse, at some pre-determined time..
The pix below is how a modified sine wave looks like as viewed on an oscilloscope.

Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lots of electric equipment will work quite well on modified sine wave power inverters, especially any load that happens to be resistive in nature, e.g incandescent light bulb.
Most AC motors will run on modified sine wave inverters with a reduction in efficiency of about 15% to 20%. This is due to the harmonic content. However, they may be noisy with an audible buzzing sound being heared.
But with the know how, you can help it by using a series LC filter, tuned to the fundamental frequency
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Output frequency

The AC output frequency of a power inverter device is usually the same as standard power line frequency e.g 50hertz or 60hertz.

Output voltage

The AC output voltage of a power inverter device is often the same as the standard power line voltage, such as household 220 VAC. This enables the inverter to power many types of equipments that are designed to operate off the standard power line voltage.

The design of these inverters are often in a way such that the output voltage is often provided as a regulated output. This simply implies that, any changes in the load that the inverter is driving will not cause the inverter output voltage to change.
Many locally built inverters do not have this important fearture.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Output power

A power inverter often have a stated overall power rating which is expressed in watts or kilowatts. These expressions describes the power that will be available to the load the inverter is driving. It also describes indirectly, the power that will be needed from the DC source.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Batteries

The running time of an inverter is solely dependent on the battery power and the amount of power that is being drawn from the inverter at any given time. As the amount of loads connected to the inverter increases, the runtime will decrease. To prolong the runtime of an inverter, additional batteries can be added to the inverter.

When you are attempting to add more batteries to an inverter, there are two basic options for the installation. These are; parallel Configuration and series Configuration. They all have their pros and cons.

Parallel configuration

Parallel configuration is always used when the aim is to increase capacity and prolong the runtime of the inverter. The batteries are then connected in parallel. This parallel connection increases the overall Ampere-hour(Ah) rating of the battery bank.
The drawback in a parallel connection is that, if a single battery is discharged too low or dies on them, the other batteries will commence to discharge through the low or dead battery. This type of situation can lead to fast discharge of the entire battery bank, or cause an over-current and possible fire.
To avoid this type of incidents, it is ideal to make the parallel connection in a way so all the batteries are connected via diodes or an intelligent monitoring circuit that has an automatic switching to isolate any under-voltage battery from the others.

Series configuration

Series configuration is always used when the aim is to increase overall voltage of the battery.
The drawback in a Series Configuration is that, if a single battery dies, the other batteries will not be able to power the load.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Following. . . . cool
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by baba11(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2015
I'm interested and based in lagos . Do I have hope?
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2015
baba11:
I'm interested and based in lagos . Do I have hope?

You might have some hope but that will be remote. I intend to come to Lagos not now but in some four to five months time.
However, if you're good enough i can take you through the motions via whatsapp.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by baba11(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pakingzzz:

You might have some hope but that will be remote. I intend to come to Lagos not now but in some four to five months time.
However, if you're good enough i can take you through the motions via whatsapp.
Hmmm...let's hook up on whatsapp and see what we can come out with.

PM me pls shocked
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2015
Why pay to learn these stuff when you can learn em and many more via the Internet. There's a number of websites and blogs out there that features step by step circuit construction with easy to get components.
www.fredorickoelectronics..com is one of them. If you're intuitive and motivated, you too can make your own electronics.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by AAinEqGuinea: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pakingzzz:
I teach you how to build transformer based inverter or transformerless inverter, and in 2weeks you'll be able to build these inverters without needing to consult me.
During this period, i shall take you through a thorough explanations of a resistor, capacitor, diode, transitor,inductor, ic, mosfet, H-bridge, relays and transformers, because these are all what you need to know to succesfuly build your own inverter, and troubleshoot it as well if not properly working.
After this, i shall teach you their schematic diagrams so you can look at a schematic diagram and build from it.
I shall back these up with videos and ebooks.
During this 2weeks period, i shall spend 3 hours daily with you online via whatsapp, as you build according to what i have thought you, and if you should encounter any problem, you can ask me and i will respond to you immediately.
After these 2 weeks, you'll be able to build and modify the inverters you build as far as your creativity can carry.
I teach in such a way you'll understand fast and get the drift and the hang of things, so you'll be independent and wouldn't need to bother me again. So i'll be happy and you'll be happy too..
In return, you will have to pay me some fee for the time and effort expended.
I also run a one on one consultation session on these areas via whatsapp or live. If you need a live consultation, then you'll have to come to my location or if i could i would come over but the chances are remote.
I charge per hour, and the prices differs from a whatsapp consultation to live one on one consultation.
The whatsapp consultation fee is lesser than the live one on one consultation.

I am currently based in Abia state. You can contact me on 08122423549
or email me @ ; kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.Com
for further enquiries.

How would interested foreigners pay you?? wink
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

How would interested foreigners pay you?? wink

I am figuring using Onlinenaira.Com
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
augnellywinex25:
so you are actualy saying that u not gona leak any litle info to us without the payment.
I'd leak alot of infos without payment, but not the whole info.

augnellywinex25:
u lyk muny die...dats why nigeria is not improving atall...well i thing am gonna pick up the chalenge,teaching interested people some of these things u want us to pay for.

Who doesn't like money? What would you say about the free infos i gave about building a homebuilt radio control helicopter and airplane on these threads : www.nairaland.com/1307261/homebuilt-radio-controlled-helicopter and here: www.nairaland.com/1958165/homebuilt-radio-control-airplane
What would you say about them?
Is it that you want everything for free? Trust me, if you get everything for free, you won't hang a value on it, not a chance in hell.
And if you must teach them, how about you come down to earth and explain all the nookes and crannies of the subject and not just inverters?
Have this in mind that when you go along to teach how to build inverter alone, you'll be leading people to deal with dangerous voltage when the're not yet in a position to put up with it.
If you would teach somebody to build some contraption, such that when he builds it, it does harm to him, then why teach him in the first place? Saftey is paramount.
Building inverters requires a knowledge and experience of high voltage electricity.
When you teach some one who has no knowledge and experience how to build an inverter, and he learns just that, he wouldn't know what there is, in the high voltage side...
If you must teach some one how to build an inverter, elaborate on all the basic rudimenentary and intrinsic areas that touches and deals with inverters, as well as their saftey measures. Teaching all these tits and bits are so much that it ends up being a bore to the person you're teaching. Once the interest isn't there, you might as well be talking to the wind, for whom you're tutoring isn't listening anymore.
To make him learn and get his interest and attention, you need to teach in a way that will make the subject and topics fascinating.
You don't spring up from somewhere and start teaching people some schematics that conforms to an inverter.
The people you're teaching dont whant to know how you slap those ics, resistors, transistors etc. They want to know why you're slaping those components there, and why the're sitting in that orientation, because they're sensitive human beings like you and me; more sensitive because they choose to delf into the world of electronics.
So you have to explain all these as patient as the vulture..
Doing all these aint worth the efforts of doing free, not unless you're running a non profit or NGO organization, which i am not. Asking for a little fee aint bad my man, if you consider what i have to offer, you'll see i'm asking virtualy nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by IHelp: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Is the 3hours anytime of my choice?
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
IHelp:
Is the 3hours anytime of my choice?

Yes, but it will be discussed before hand, so i'll knom how to organise my schedules.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
baba11:
Hmmm...let's hook up on whatsapp and see what we can come out with.
PM me pls shocked
Hooke me up on this number; 08099875308
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by baba11(m): 7:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Pakingzzz:

Hooke me up on this number; 08099875308
Oak
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
I'll be updating this thread as often as I can.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Am still awaiting some 5pcs of special high voltage high side driver Ic I ordered on Aliexpress.
This Ic is the only component I will need from abroad, every other components for the inverters can be gotten here in Nigeria.
These high voltage Ics opens the road to successfuly building the transformer less inverter.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Still available.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
I've received the 5pcs of special high
voltage high side driver Ic I ordered on
Aliexpress.

Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Am still available. Or you can Call me on 08122423549 for enquiries.
Re: Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter by Pakingzzz(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2015
Below is an inverter i built recently for my radiant energy project. This inverter was meant to step up 12vdc up to 1000vdc. Although I later changed my mind and reduced it to 400vdc for safety reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babies Born Three-Months Early Can Recognise Human Speech / Latest Android Games And Apps Websites / Cctv, Pabx(intercom), Fire/burglar Alarms, Rfids, Automated Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.