Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (64434 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by kettykings: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Blame that mad man in the US for some of their foolishness. Those chanting 'war' don't know what a fire strafing feels like. I used to have a neighbour who fought on the rebel side during the war. He regularly regaled us with horror stories from the war. I recall during the 2001 Ikeja cantonement bomblast, before we knew what was even happening, the man had quickly gathered his family together in preparation to run to Cameroun because he said would never allow his family experience what he experienced during the civil war.

Those chanting 'war' are just parroting the filth being spewed by a man who under a sane government, should have long been arrested and jailed for high treason.

But this is Nigeria. We wait until damage has been caused before acting.

The tide of the war changed when Soviet Union and Britain came in. A lot has changed now, I am baffled the same country could not really do anything to save bakassi Peninsula from being taken. The same military has been worn out in the north east and are dependent on South African mercenary to fight boko haram. While I am not advocating a break up of the country, I prefer an independent country where there is peace to what is presently happening with Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Ishilove: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
brize:
How i wish Biafra can just happen peacefully, but the problem of we igbos is that we dont know the stand of our governors and senators and other political personalities, and that is really weaking our trust that we would have showered towards one well known and anoited person......

The problem with Nigeria is they will never listen to your pleas and requests until you do it forcefully and violently, after many years of war, nothing good has been built over here(in terms of FG projects) in the SS/SE how then will you prove that there was no victor and no vanquished?? why will a government claim that it care for a region which has been clamouring for self freedom for years but yet no attention has been given to them, that same region has lowest number of state in this country, why will they be happy?? Why on earth will they feel among??, they have contributed immensely for the success of this country, Nollyword na dem start am, Azikiwe(though he was the one that trapped us here) but was really the front fighter in the colonial era..... Oil and business are mostly from that region, they have accommodated many tribes in their region without fighting anyone(cos they see everyone as important in one way or the other), but are been fought here and there all through other tribes(because they establish and try there possible best to live comfortable anywhere they are) this are tribe who see theirselves as semi-god and its inborn, you cannot do anything about that and that made them see others not worth dinning with......they dont believe in something that does not work or even walk(just like Nigeria is faulty and crippled) They called for self freedom but they are been denied and abandoned......... Why wont they clamour for freedom and hope to be heard........... I pray that this freedom will be gotten freely and peacefully.......... AMEN
Self-freedom to do what, exactly? I used to think Biafra was every Igbo man's dream. That is, until I opened up and began asking questions. That was when I realised that this whole Biafra nonsense are the agitations fueled by people with insidious designs. The same problem which you guys are complaining about will still rear it's head in a 100 folds if a secession takes place today because your leaders are greedy, corrupt and selfish. Just like the leaders from other ethnic groups in this country.

14 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2015
dinachi:
Pls let this not degenerate into an e-war between tribes. The main aim of the thread is to let our people know that agitation for Biafra is pointless.
if it wants to then let it, anybody unbiased/neutral/untribaslistic person going tru dz thread wud know dat we igbo's hv tried our best to hold our peace, but d yorubas are still trying der best to mk sure they annoy us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Blame that mad man in the US for some of their foolishness. Those chanting 'war' don't know what a fire strafing feels like. I used to have a neighbour who fought on the rebel side during the war. He regularly regaled us with horror stories from the war. I recall during the 2001 Ikeja cantonement bomblast, before we knew what was even happening, the man had quickly gathered his family together in preparation to run to Cameroun because he said would never allow his family experience what he experienced during the civil war.

Those chanting 'war' are just parroting the filth being spewed by a man who under a sane government, should have long been arrested and jailed for high treason.

But this is Nigeria. We wait until damage has been caused before acting.

Our peoples optimism is totally baseless.
Look at Abia state, see how a supposed Biafran governor T.A Orji ran the place like a concentration camp.
Some of our people fail to learn from history.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2015
Scholes007:
mind you there was never a time they dropped their weapon some killed theirselves just because they don't want to be called Nigerian...

You guys should just do the same and save us ammunition cost and save the Nigeria Army stress of crushing you guys.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2015
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Look at this one. Buhahahahahaha. Why are you guys full of hypocrisy. Why why why? My first post on this thread is a response to someone calling my tribe vulture but you are here blaming me. You guys are known for supporting unaself even when you start the tribal slurs. Do i look like someone that care about some tribal war you have with people. Stop splashing spit on me and post your tribal jargons, who cares?
d guy said vultures and u assumed urself one, so who is to blame?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Ishilove: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2015
dinachi:

Look at Abia state, see how a supposed Biafran governor T.A Orji ran the place like a concentration camp.
They fail to learn from history because they fail to read and use their thinking faculties. Their leaders are corrupt and selfish.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by SOUNDKING: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2015
dinachi:

We are more educated and well exposed than in 1914 when the amalgamation happened. So you have never heard about unity in diversity? The British left since the sixties and we are still going strong as a united nation. The most important lesson is understanding our differences and doing everything within our power to minimize it.
And do you think even if we split along ethnic lines, the Igbo man from Anambra will not love to lord it over and above his brother from Ebony I and vice versa. Or the Yoruba man from Osun will not like to overtake the man from Ogun?
It is about individuals!
Following your argument why should an Igbo man marrry a Yoruba Lady, then? Do they have similar cultures? Or why should an idoma lady marry a Fulani man?
It is very simple! Know your differences and minimize it. Each tribe and ethnic group in Nigeria has something positive to contribute if given the chance.
it is the retards who think the british has left, and only a foool will concor and click like to this kind of trashy post. Nigeria has never worked and will never work in this situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Citadelbot: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:
d guy said vultures and u assumed urself one, so who is to blame?

Hypocrite. Read the post again and swear with your life that you dont know what the animal is talking about. Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Scholes007(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2015
mistypiper:

You guys should just do the same and save us ammunition cost and save the Nigeria Army stress of crushing you guys.
Hahaha you are very fun...so it was that easy in the 60's? did worth seceding bakassi peninsula?....No one wants war for now... and pls don't underrate someone it always call for evil and long time planning of the evil...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by kettykings: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Citadelbot:

I am not a dummy. I follow most of your post and know how much you post your hateful words against Yoruba here daily. This is your post i replied to, you aninal.

This is very hilarious, that I mentioned vultures now means I am referring to yorubas.
This is a case of misplaced guilt and too much insecurity.

I am sure if I had used another word : scorpion, cobra, fools, Devils etc you would have felt the same way.
Therefore I don't owe you any apologies what I owe you is an advice to go and work on your insecurity.

If I am calling thief or armed robbery and out of 6 persons someone else is feeling insecure then the person has issues not me.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Scholes007:
This is what i hate...what do you mean? they should keep quit while there are humiliated right?. This kind of comment will do you & the country called Nigeria no good...
u re pushing me to say somethings but I won't... der is always a perfect time for everything.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2015
kettykings:

This is very hilarious, that I mentioned vultures now means I am referring to yorubas.
This is a case of misplaced guilt and too much insecurity.

I am sure if I had used another word : scorpion, cobra, fools, Devils etc you would have felt the same way.
Therefore I don't owe you any apologies what I owe you is an advice to go and work on your insecurity.

If I am calling thief or armed robbery and out of 6 persons someone else is feeling insecure then the person has issues not me.
lol... u deserve a medal.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by kettykings: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2015
dinachi:

One governor out of 5 eastern governors failing doesn't mean that the eastern governors failed.
TA Orji failed woefully in infrastructure, IGR and investments but successful in health care, education, destroying god fatherism

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2015
Scholes007:
Hahaha you are very fun...so it was that easy in the 60's? did worth seceding bakassi peninsula?....No one wants war for now... and pls don't underrate someone it always call for evil and long time planning of the evil...

I don't want war , but when the Biafra people wants war im sure they would get it.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Ishilove: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2015
mistypiper:
Uhmm...If the OP is truly an igbo man, then i must say I respect his view and the facts he mentioned above.

BiAfra has never meant anything to me and it never will, if they want to go and drink the oil alone that's good for them. fools pretend as if they don't know their uncles and sisters are amongst those looting the oil money through the government.

Those shouting BiAfra are the ones that barely have anything, the rich ibo folks that knows the worth of his property in Western region won't even think of something very stupid as seceding

If you like quote me, You can't delete my input.
Leave them let them be fooling themselves. The same leaders looting the coffers dry will rule them and continue leeching off them.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by kettykings: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:

Thanks my man.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by sammyj: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2015
True cheesy
Femolacaster:
Sensible post from sensible Igbo man. Chukwu chekwube gi!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Ishilove: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2015
dinachi:

I have!

Do they have the arms and ammunition now?

Yes they are indeed much more brutal than their fathers. They' brutally' hide behind keyboards to type on nairaland.
Lmao! I thought Biafra was every Igbo man's dream until I asked a couple of my core Igbo friends. They looked at me askance, as if to say I don't know what I was saying. One of them, said 'Biafra ko, Benita ni'. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Iykopee(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2015
The ZOO of a country has notin to offer well meaning people. I prefer having a country whereby issues between hausa, yoruba and igbo wont arise. If the Biafrans are seeking out self rule or total break away, let it be granted. There's no reason having a one Nigeria where tins dont seem to work.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by 0merta(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Leave them let them be fooling themselves. The same leaders looting the coffers dry will rule them and continue leeching off them.

If I catch you, Ishilove...

You think it's cool banning people anyhow, abi?

Nonsense girl!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by after1: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:

He truly deserve a medal for being a coward cheesy I laughed when he quickly deny throwing jabs at the Yorubas. cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by 0merta(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:

Guy, you still dey NL?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by kettykings: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

You are a shameless liar and coward. Why throw insult when you know you cant defend it. You think everyone is dull like you, devil punish you for that your lies. Gooosh.
If I substitute the word vultures for another word like plutonium or something else would that make you more secure, happier and less bitter because I am having trouble attending to my dog that is barking at people across the fence and responding to your numerous bitter frustrated comments.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Ishilove: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2015
0merta:

If I catch you, Ishilove...

You think it's cool banning people anyhow, abi?

Nonsense girl!
Nonsense man!! cheesy

Long time. Where have you been hiding yourself? cheesy
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by after1: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2015
kettykings:

One governor out of 5 eastern governors failing doesn't mean that the eastern governors failed.
TA Orji failed woefully in infrastructure, IGR and investments but successful in health care, education, destroying god fatherism

The God father himself successful in destroying god fatherism. Are you kidding me? shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by kettykings: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2015
after1:

He truly deserve a medal for being a coward cheesy I laughed when he quickly deny throwing jabs at the Yorubas. cheesy cheesy cheesy
We know the real cowards, if the mods allow I can reopen thread on cowardice in nigeria.
A serving general is about being thrown into jail because of cowardly acts and someone is here calling a poster a coward

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by 0merta(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Nonsense man!! cheesy

Long time. Where have you been hiding yourself? cheesy

Emi ni nonsense man? Ti n ba gba oju e...

You banned my other moniker about 3 weeks ago and na that moniker I dey like use well well...

Abeg, unban am before I send my boys to you! I'm serious o...
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by after1: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2015
kettykings:

We know the real cowards, if the mods allow I can reopen thread on cowardice in nigeria.
A serving general is about being thrown into jail because of cowardly acts and someone is here calling a poster a coward

You can open it and invite me. No one can ever better Ojuiku in cowardice. He is the only coward general of the whole world, anyone after him is a fake coward cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Scholes007(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:
u re pushing me to say somethings but I won't... der is always a perfect time for everything.
perhaps you should wait for your perfect time...and pls don't underrate someone it always call for evil and long time planning of the evil...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About / Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.