Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover (54031 Views)

Yahoo Boy’ Steals US Soldier’s Identity, Dupes American Lover / Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer / Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by phabulux: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
poor construction of english.
I want to see you kick against 'generalization' when every muslim is tagged a terrorist. If this act was carried out by a muslim guy against a lady, muslims in his immediate community would have been put under watch by now and every one tagged a terrorist.

Poor construction of English? What do you know about English?

Sir, does the word 'generalize' give you a hard-on? You muslim gays ought to be institutionalised. I have no problem with Muslims (my father is one), but, why tar all Americans with one brush?
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by otiigba1(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2015
ademusiwa8:
Idi amin love is love. It is not the colour of skin.

I like white women does that mean I hate black women. No.

People like different thing a.d she like what she want.

If a person live abroad before g. Your taste will be for white women. Because that is all you see.
Absolutely! Brilliantly put.
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2015
philtex:
Buhari angry angry angry
cheesy wee yhu kip kwayet dia angry tongue
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by mmsen: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2015
special19:
Don't want to sound like a racist, but I don't understand what our female Nigerians see in these white folks. One thing is common to them, you can't be so sure if they are normal or insane. I live with them. You may not know when you're crossing their line. These guys can kill for just any reason. So sad.. RIP to the dead.

A lot of people are very naive when it comes to seeing white dysfunction, especially immature women, who seem to be swayed largely by media portrayal instead of balanced personal social experience.

It's unfortunate that she's gone but Nigerians and other non-whites need to open their eyes to the reality that you put yourself in danger around these people. If you play with fire expect to get burnt, I feel for the family but I hope others are paying attention - there are very clear lessons to be learned here.

From the description this guy sounds like a bum - what was the attraction?

I had a Korean friend who barely survived after being attacked by a white psychopath. We have monthly reports of white boys going on killing sprees yet there are people walking around with their eyes shut to reality.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by frekyfrik(f): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2015
Lead us not into temptation, dear Lord, but deliver us from evil!!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by otiigba1(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2015
MicroBox:
Nigerian girls with white folks,though not their fault it seems the parents take pride in their children dating/marrying white folks.. That how my girl friend ended up with a Hungarian man they are married now.
so you are pained?i suspect jealousy undecided , anyway come i will marry you, i am a black man grin thats if you are female undecided
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by mmsen: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2015
freethinker01:
That's one thing I hate 'bout the whites.
THEY DON'T FORGIVE.
Don't ask me how I knew, I'm a living witness.
It's not that they don't forgive but moreso they harbor a lot a crazy people in white American society, hence the killing sprees that they go on.

Also, this guy was a bum.
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by kingthreat(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

You firsrt cheesy

hey cocksucka, dont quote me again
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2015
kingthreat:

hey[b] cocksucka[/b], dont quote me again

Was that term meant to be derogatory? Oh sorry, Try again I don't feel dirty. Well, I think you are a frustrated beast that deserves to be sent back to Baba God
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by otiigba1(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2015
phabulux:

Sir, does the word 'generalize' give you a hard-on? You muslim gays ought to be institutionalised. I have no problem with Muslims (my father is one), but, why tar all Americans with one brush?
Typical, Arrogance, i suspect you must be a yanks, if you are not, the cap sure fits you.i still respect your views smiley
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by frekyfrik(f): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2015
babestella:
If that is the picture of the "oyibo" who killed our sister, then I can comfortably say the man is mentally unstable and look to me like someone who takes hard drugs or a serious alcoholic. He should rot in jail.

RIP to Mariam, The Lord will console your family.

Spot on..., my thoughts exactly!!!!
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by HiGod: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2015
Nigerian or African ladies with white guys are nothing but lazy, uncultured and worthless ladies who are not ready to look after their homes. All they want or ever wanted are that "Mumu like husbands" who ll wash the dishes, cook, laundry and clean the house.

All what the lazy African ladies with white dudes wanted are guys who ll accept to be slapped by them and walk away without raising their hands against them. Double standard!!!

So if these ladies end up like this, they deserve it.

I met a Nigerian-British girl on a first date few weeks ago and this topic of cheating came up..... It got to a point where she said that the worst she could do to me if she finds out that i am cheating on her is landing a slap on my face. Haha lol!!! I laughed as a well brought africa man and i didn't even let her finish the statement before telling her that I ll beat her to stupor. She was completely shocked when i said that going by d look on her face. She wanted to take advantage of our first date to establish the fact that I ll be slapped if I am caught cheating but I quickly let her know that if she dares.........

I ain't desperate for girlfriends. I choose my girlfriend when i want not the other way round. And as a guy who knows that he is on top of his game as far as relationship is concerned, you don't tolerate all these rubbish from the beginning and at the end of a relationship. The end of relationship start right from the moment you step in cos you never can tell.......

If you could raise your hand against me as a lady, then you should prepare to be pounced by me. Say no to double standard or violence in any form either from a woman or a man; we both have blood flowing through our veins.
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by AREWAINC(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2015
Have you heard of #Arewahairinc....... the only place where you can get good weave-on at a cheaper rate.... well you can like our FB page..... to see more pic of the collections we have in stock....... Fb.com/ arewahairinc call now to make your order....080748 54328 or Bbm pin 292DA7FC
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by missKiffy(f): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2015
IdiAmin1:
All in a bid to get oyibo husband, this one has gone down so soon.

What amazes me is the way some Nigerian mothers encourage their daughters to neglect Nigerian suitors/toasters and go for their white counterparts.

Rip sister angry
So Nigerian suitors cannot kill their wife, you guys should just stop throwing blames up and down
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by Caseless: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2015
phabulux:

the line in bold got me laughing grin grin
The reason why I 'tar' all americans with one brush is the same reason they 'tar' all muslims terrorists.
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by lastpage: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2015
Beamborla:
Nigerian men, I hail thee.

On this same forum, Nigerian guys would open thread to ridicule and insult Nigerian ladies. Tag them all sort of derogatory names and end it by telling the whole word that they are good for nothing but sex and no one should marry them, then go ahead to profess their love and preference for white girls. You see such comment or post with over a 100 likes and a good number of shares. (These are guys in Nig not like the ones abroad are any better)

But it's not okay for a Nigerian lady who is abroad to date a white guy. it's not okay for a Nigerian lady to date or want to date a white guy.

Double standard at it's peak. God is watching all of you on GOtv

If she was head bent on dating a white guy, she would not have ended the relationship...the story would have played out in another form. Like he killed her because she refused to let him be after he told her he was no more interested in the relationship. Not like things like this don't happen in a black to black relationship. It's very sick to attribute her death to her decision to date a white guy.

It so unfortunate and painful she had to die the way she did. May God grant her eternal rest

You people should not turn this story into a "Feminazi-rubbish" ..... nor some Nigerian Vs. Oyinbo man rubbish.
It is neither of the two.

Its a simple case of over-reactive and insanely jealous guy who allowed his emotions to overrun his thinking and ended up killing a lady he loved while l think the lady could have handled the situation more delicately...... though we dont know the story form the guys angle yet.

Anything else is trying to give a Dog a bad name, not even "Bingo" .... so you can hang it.

Did we not read the story of the Nigerian Woman (Adeola) who stabbed her Nigerian husband to death, a few months ago, in the same America?

Let us just learn "the lessons" and move-on.

Lastpage!
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by Oyindaberry(f): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2015
Some people are just naturally possessed. Even wild animals have feelings, they are not this cruel. He should have remained in detainment when he first committed the first crime, he shouldn't have been released. Poor lady.
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by lastpage: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2015
HiGod:
Nigerian or African ladies with white guys are nothing but lazy, uncultured and worthless ladies who are not ready to look after their homes. All they want or ever wanted are that "Mumu like husbands" who ll wash the dishes, cook, laundry and clean the house.

All what the lazy African ladies with white dudes wanted are guys who ll accept to be slapped by them and walk away without raising their hands against them. Double standard!!!

So if these ladies end up like this, they deserve it.

I met a Nigerian-British girl on a first date few weeks ago and this topic of cheating came up..... It got to a point where she said that the worst she could do to me if she finds out that i am cheating on her is landing a slap on my face. Haha lol!!! I laughed as a well brought africa man and i didn't even let her finish the statement before telling her that I ll beat her to stupor. She was completely shocked when i said that going by d look on her face. She wanted to take advantage of our first date to establish the fact that I ll be slapped if I am caught cheating but I quickly let her know that if she dares.........

I ain't desperate for girlfriends. I choose my girlfriend when i want not the other way round. And as a guy who knows that he is on top of his game as far as relationship is concerned, you don't tolerate all these rubbish from the beginning and at the end of a relationship. The end of relationship start right from the moment you step in cos you never can tell.......

If you could raise your hand against me as a lady, then you should prepare to be pounced by me. Say no to double standard or violence in any form either from a woman or a man; we both have blood flowing through our veins.

Like EVERYTHING in LIFE, there are "costs and benefits"!

That Oyinbo Husband that allows himself to be slapped, is not as stewpid as we think...... that is just his advantage.! grin
He has his own unique way of showing anger ..... maybe he shoots her or set the whole house on fire......That is just his disadvantage! grin

The Nigerian man who is renowned for his "shakara and need to be worshiped" is no different! ...... That is his disadvantage! grin

But the may just be the type that takes good care of his family, sees himself as the bread-winner who must build a house for his family (by all means) gets angry but not to the point of setting the wife and children on fire, in their sleep just because say madam angered him....That is his advantage! grin

Thing is, in any relationship, You win some, You lose some.
But woe unto any greedy person who foolishly think they can have it all.
It never happens that way.

I speak from experience o! Like twenty years married. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by lastpage: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2015
adonis89:
As long as she's from Yoruba, it serves her right. Pls kip killing dem. Ur doing d world a great favour by killing any Yoruba or hausa.

..And god replied: Where im want put the brain sef, even if l dashed him for free?

[size=18pt]Omo'ale, olori'pelebe![/size]

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by Caseless: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2015
nma24:
They are psychotic
grin
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2015
philtex:
Buhari angry angry angry
na Buhari kill am
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by Maghan37: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
Americans are terrorists.
Wrong they are worst than terrorist. D amt of pple killed by terrorist aroiund d world despite it bein at its all time high was not even up half of d murder cases in d U.S.
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Oooh Lord help us,such a beautiful girl wasted
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by bmos(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2015
FredTony11:

Welcome to the great brotherhood,have you been looking for an opportunity to be one of the brotherhood,this is the right time to join the illuminati brotherhood,it will make you famous,rich,excel in your business.it will established your business round the world and you will be recognized in your country,join the illuminati,if you are interested contact us at:thegreatilluminati666@outlook.com or call: +2348168007545
exemen:
May her Gentle Soul Rest in peace......

Fools. Surely, Hell fire awaits you
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by Caseless: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2015
litetias:

This girl's death has made FP three times now. Would you guys retire it already? We're all gonna die anyway.
grin grin
I didnt know the thread is 'thrice' lucky.
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by Caseless: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Yeah ure right; he chopped off her hand. We also read about the ones who kill their nurses and doctor wives for one reason or the other.
true.
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by Davidegede: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2015
special19:
Don't want to sound like a racist, but I don't understand what our female Nigerians see in these white folks. One thing is common to them, you can't be so sure if they are normal or insane. I live with them. You may not know when you're crossing their line. These guys can kill for just any reason. So sad.. RIP to the dead.

my dear i so agree with u, d thing tire me o,i tell u. & these psychos r always goin 4 d fine, intelligent 1s. there is somtin abroad dat makes ppl easily prone 2 mental derangement. & pls can Nigeria & Nigerians take dis serious , can we begin 2 caution our ppl abroad
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2015
ademusiwa8:
Idi amin love is love. It is not the colour of skin.

I like white women does that mean I hate black women. No.

People like different thing a.d she like what she want.

If a person live abroad before g. Your taste will be for white women. Because that is all you see.
That's a fallacy bro, i have been here for years and i have never dated a white girl.I don't have appetite for them, 80% of their ideology contravenes mine.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by God2man(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Life is unfair.
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by RaeMystix: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2015
I guess she decided to end the relationship after she either discovered about his criminal past, or he confessed to her about it....R.I.P to the dead.
Re: PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover by babardos70: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2015
May her soul rest in peace.
The way our women chase OYIBO for marry dey too much. See all these people calling themselves Nollywood stars now marrying and some that are not married looking up and down to marry OYIBO. This is a decease. You cannot tell me there are no Good men in Nigeria. But they chase OYIBO so as to be claiming equal right and use JUJU tie am down . something that they cannot do with a nigerian. That is simply the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) / Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.