Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) (5068 Views)

Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / Kidnapped Twin Sister Of Kenny Kore Released Without Ransome / Strange-woman Marries Her Twin Sister's Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by mycutiepie(f): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2005
cry cry cry I'm in search of my sweet twin sister, her name is Damsel Latoya. I haven't seen her at the joint in a while and it makes me sad sad
Anyone with further enquires should contact me o before I die of loneliness cry Latoya come out ooooooooooooooooooo wherever you are ooooooo cry cry cry before you are charged with Intentional Neglect by my city's Police Department o. sad cry cry
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by goodguy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2005
do u need my help? wink
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2005
latoyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bring out your buttttttttttttttttttt
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by mycutiepie(f): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2005
michelin89:

latoyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bring out your buttttttttttttttttttt
Thanks Gal wink
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by mycutiepie(f): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2005
goodguy:

do u need my help? wink
rolleyes
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2005
cutiepie why don't you send her a PM...it's the easiest way to get in touch with her..and now that i remeber do you want to contest for Miss Nairaland? please go here and read the rules then if you're interested sign in! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2380.0.html#msg76188
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by mycutiepie(f): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2005
michelin89:

cutiepie why don't you send her a PM...it's the easiest way to get in touch with her..and now that i remeber do you want to contest for Miss Nairaland? please go here and read the rules then if you're interested sign in! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2380.0.html#msg76188

Thanks jere, miss nairaland? shocked i don't think i can win ooo pls don't let me sign up o
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by queen2(f): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2005
michelin89:

[b]cutiepie why don't you send her a PM...it's the easiest way to get in touch with her[/b
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by hotangel2(f): 5:38am On Oct 20, 2005
which day did Latoya become ur twin sister? Anyways this is funny ohh. I actually tot it was someone i didn't know.
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by queen2(f): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2005
i dont think is latoya..i mean the one here
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by adesodgi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2005
just give me ur number so should in case i find ar i'll give you a call instantly.... grin
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2005
girl gring out your butt and sign in for the contest and 1) what's important is to have fun and if you don't win the first time you can challenge the new queen for another election.... wink
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by adesodgi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2005
who's the new qween.....?
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by mycutiepie(f): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2005
michelin89:

girl gring out your butt and sign in for the contest and 1) what's important is to have fun and if you don't win the first time you can challenge the new queen for another election.... wink
Lol!!! I can't ooooooooooo. :oPls o, let me juat maintain my side ooo cry pls am begging
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by mycutiepie(f): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2005
queen2:

i don't think is latoya..i mean the one here

It's Latoya o, same one in Aussie and same one here grin Latoya come out on nairaland and announce to them all ooo lipsrsealed
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by mycutiepie(f): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2005
hot-angel:

which day did Latoya become your twin sister? Anyways this is funny ohh. I actually tot it was someone i didn't know.

Which day did you know Latoya doesn't has a sister or sisters? rolleyes what do you know about my Latoya? HA! HA!! HA!!! How many times I call you? Leave me and my sister alone ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Leave us alone o , if you still want make Texas contain you grin
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by mycutiepie(f): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2005
adesodgi:

just give me your number so should in case i find ar i'll give you a call instantly.... grin
Lol! you are funny grin and how nice of you..., you are so nice and for being nice ..take this kiss. My number is 08098765432, am expecting you call ASAP. I'm missing my sis o cry
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by Latoya(f): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2005
Oh no cutie Betty, y didnt u call me? i have missed u heaps, how r u? how have u been? oh i don miss u no be small cry cry cry
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by adesodgi(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2005
mycutiepie:

Lol! you are funny grin and how nice of you..., you are so nice and for being nice ..take this kiss. My number is 08098765432, am expecting you call ASAP. I'm missing my sis o cry
i guess that is tha service used in da closet 0809,by tha way wots the name of this ya service,wait let me guess....... rolleyes CNW Closet NetWork grin grin
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by Latoya(f): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2005
lol lol lol
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by adesodgi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by Latoya(f): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2005
sis were r u?
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by adesodgi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2005
lattie who miya looking for?
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by queen2(f): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2005
adesodgi:

lattie who miya looking for?
mycutiepie
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by queen2(f): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2005
adesodgi:

i guess that is tha service used in da closet 0809,by tha way wots the name of this ya service,wait let me guess....... rolleyes CNW Closet NetWork grin grin
muahahahaha
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by goodguy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2005
rolleyes
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by queen2(f): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2005
why are u rolling ur eyez
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by Latoya(f): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2005
Twin sistah jade sin bi nisi nisi cheesy
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by goodguy(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2005
so u speak yoruba? cheesy
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by adesodgi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2005
no i speak spanish,wot does it look like?
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by goodguy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2005
was i talking to u?
Re: In Search Of My Twin Sister (Latoya) by adesodgi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2005
now u are... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

lol / Child Abuse ?;see The "Controversial" Photos Causing Ripples Over The Internet / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.