Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (99887 Views)

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by dabossman(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
steppin:

You're completely out of point!
The places you mentioned, the people there had no choice. But even that, a married/single woman can quit her job or report to the authorities, if her boss harasses her sexually.
Likewise the others.
The girl had the option of meeting those guys in another place aside from their home, but she chose not to.
I could remember when I was young, my mother would warn my sister seriously, not to go to any man's house, whoever that person might be.
Prevention is better than cure.
Like I said earlier, with a smart lawyer, those boys can get those charges dropped, even though they're guilty.

So for your mind now your sisters never visited any man on campus because of your mom's warning abi? Stop living in a bubble my friend. Oya confess, a girl who is not your babe has never come to visit you at home before? Should they also be scared of being raped simply for visiting you? Mind you I said colleague not boss, and last I checked asking a girl out is not equal to sexual harassment.

Again, it could happen to anyone.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by dabossman(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
SocialRecluse:

Not so fast...

All my references to 'trust' were to explain to you that they were actually friends, because you seemed to think they're not.

All I'm saying is, going to visit someone that is supposed to be your 'friend' should not be seen as 'willingly putting yourself in a vulnerable position' like you say. If the reverse were to be case for the genders, this wouldnt even be a topic for discussion. And this is where the issue of the level of depravity of our men should be addressed. That is the key issue here. Leave the victim to nurse her wounds in peace and focus on the actual issue.

#OkBye

Thank you o. Let's reverse the roles and imagine that it was the guy who went to visit the girl because he was bored and on getting there the girls..., wait for it..., brother and his friends pin him down and sodomize his back side, would you lot be here blaming the guy for going to visit a girl he considered his friend and potential girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
chisco82:

Lol! Nwa nnem nwanyi
Iwe gi adila oku oh!
Isi dim mma, omeghi mmebi.
The way you dressed is the way you 'll be addresssed.
So from the pics I uploaded,so I dressed indecent abi.MECHIE ONU BIKO!
Point out my breast or vagina there or shut it.You are beginning to sound like a perv,mind your words please.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by beejeh(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Remember what Jacob's son did to the guy who raped their sister in the bible. The same should be done to this 3 mumus.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by ordovicianonly(f): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
The young girl is a spoilt child who lacks home training and discipline ,cos i couldnt fathom why she will wake up early in the morning and spend most her miserable time with three grown men in their room.She got what she is looking for but all the same the three guys should be dealth with.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by steppin: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
maxtamazin:

If you don't want people to quote u, go back to your village and ra-pe your sister or family member. Oloriburuku. .....pedophile. Rapist fool.
Thunder gbagbuo nne gi dia!
Eediot! As u dey rape your mama, how that one take concern me?
Carry your sister join, ode!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

chasing the devil away, yet still inviting him

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome

Bleep you! Honestly Bleep you! In fact someone will rape your daughter and sister and then come out with this bullshit excuse. Nigerians blaming victims as usual. I'm sure you are a rapist yourself. Maggot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Tapout(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Bleep you! Honestly Bleep you! In fact someone will rape your daughter and sister and then come out with this bullshit excuse. Nigerians blaming victims as usual. I'm sure you are a rapist yourself. Maggot!

seriously Bro?? since morning undecided don't tell me ur just waking up from sleep

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
kayceerilyn:
No matter what the situation is,rape is a violation of humanity...I hope serious actions be taken against these men... Sometimes,ladies,if you don't like a guy enough to date him,don't be his friend because not too many persons like to be friendzoned

I'm sorry this is no excuse. Everyone is friendzoned at one point or the other. That doesn't mean you should go around acting on out because you have self esteem issues. I have a very closed friend I asked out who friendzoned me. That doesn't mean I ever plan to rape him or do him evil. In fact, I don't feel ill towards him and we even got closer after the issh and are very cool now. No more feelings. Being friendzoned is not an excuse to do evil or pay back please. Why so salty? You cannot marry everyone that asks you out.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

seriously Bro?? since morning undecided don't tell me ur just waking up from sleep

F.u.ck you!

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Tapout(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
netizenbuzz:

F.u.ck you!

okay..i haff hear sad
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

okay..i haff hear sad

Yes f.u.ck you rapist oshi!

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by andyanders: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Point out my breast or vagina there or shut it.You are beginning to sound like a perv,mind your words please.

Do you owe the person any explanation how you dress or the pix you uploaded. Most low iq person/s are taking over this nairaland hence they rape even just looking at your pix, they will starting lusting.

You have your life to live and those who feel bad should GO and DIE. Or you direct them to Oshomole who will give them direct instruction to go and die.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by princefunmmy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bonapart:
you're a fool
mehn, i'm sorry but i have to say this... "you need a life", go get one!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by miketayo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Don't be rude pls, I understand u ladies get boiled up to any case of rape, but the guy might just be right, why would she visit sm1 u rejected to date every day, majorly early in the morning, I smell lies in her story, its not pure rape, am sure she's always going there to have konji, but I guess this time the frnds wanted a share, which made her vex.

still gave them no rite to rape her.. even if she was dating all 3 of them, once a lady that isnt ur wife says no and u force her its called rape.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Bonapart(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
princefunmmy:

mehn, i'm sorry but i have to say this... "you need a life", go get one!
don't mention the name of the Lord your God in vain
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by princefunmmy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bonapart:
don't mention the name of the Lord your God in vain
hey! What's vain in the fact that there is God? Bro, easy ok. You don't swear in God's name neither should you have to call the name of God before you can assertain the truth in whatever you want to say
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Bonapart(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
princefunmmy:

hey! What's vain in the fact that there is God? Bro, easy ok. You don't swear in God's name neither should you have to call the name of God before you can assertain the truth in whatever you want to say
you're making a mockery or you made a mockery of a woman who wasn't bless with so much English tongue and there by mentioning the name of your God in vain
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by sunshine1974(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Thank u my broda.
Adamsdelrio:
Rape should attract death penalty. It's the only way out.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tartarus(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
What is the world turning into? Now a lady can't be JUST friends with a guy anymore? Smh
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Askseek(f): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Tapout:

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome

Hmm, ur explanation get as e be oh! She was dating one, went to see him and and a foursome she was not expecting occurred but it's not rape. Did she agree to a foursome? Even if she was dating one person where did the other 3 come from? But it is not rape. Una dey fear me oh
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by mikolo80: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2015
thorpido:
She was naïve no doubt but that still does not give them the right to rape her.
Desiree Washington went to Mike Tyson's hotel room yet he went to jail for rape.
But she still remains a rapee, jail or no jail.why go to a guy's place when you know...why go to a guys place if you don't wanna get fuckedd ,period
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by nobul(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2015
Dey should not go free let Dem face d lor
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2015
Tapout:

interesting, ....

What an ediotic post. Won't be surprised if you see nothing wrong in forcing yourself on a woman. Even if she walked to his house naked at 2am, he had no right without her consent. Even if they were dating, what they did was disgusting but because of people like you, justice will not be served. If it was your child in that position, God forbid, I would like to know whether you will have excuses then. I also hope you make excuses if a group of thugs ever ra.ped your azz with bottles and wood. Rubbish!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by thorpido(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
mikolo80:
But she still remains a rapee, jail or no jail.why go to a guy's place when you know...why go to a guys place if you don't wanna get fuckedd ,period
I hear you.If any girl comes to your place,force her into sex just because she came.
I hope you do that in a developed country.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by mikolo80: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
thorpido:
I hear you.If any girl comes to your place,force her into sex just because she came.
I hope you do that in a developed country.
Personally I don't take what's not given to me. But I find ppl without common-sense to be very annoying. That's why I, a guy o do not follow certain paths at night cos I no de do pass my power.same reason I do not antagonise armed policemen or soldiers or thugs or cultists
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Chinatownm(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Rape should attract death penalty. It's the only way out.

It now has a death penalty, after d last senators passed 46 bills in ten minutes. But the presidency has not accented to it yet.

So be calm n believe
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
When Women keep chykers as friends hoping the guy will forget his mission.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by majalisa(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Xzevian:
they should throw them behinde d bar. Arrant nonsense
with enough bottles of alomo bitters stocked in that "bar"..Nawa4u
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Indecency does not mean only when u reveal ur br*ast oh! Mana udo di, okwa ariogo m gi mgbaghara?
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by thorpido(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
mikolo80:
Personally I don't take what's not given to me. But I find ppl without common-sense to be very annoying. That's why I, a guy o do not follow certain paths at night cos I no de do pass my power.same reason I do not antagonise armed policemen or soldiers or thugs or cultists
I understand what you're saying but you know we are not all smart.We have to admit there are dull people in the society.Nevertheless,we shouldn't wish evil on them.If they fall,we should show empathy.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by mikolo80: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
thorpido:
I understand what you're saying but you know we are not all smart.We have to admit there are dull people in the society.Nevertheless,we shouldn't wish evil on them.If they fall,we should show empathy.
I don't wish them evil but I think that its time to tell them the bitter truth cos e be like say their brain no de function properly so its time for tough love if not they keep repeating it and we have to deal with the fall out

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.