Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate (1611 Views)

How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals / Download Naijaloaded Blogger Template / Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate by juliustip(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2015
We at AppFishers Inc. are now bringing to the public our blogger clone of NaijaLoaded.
And this template is going for a flat rate of 15k only.
Interested users can view sample HERE

Features:
- Dedicated PC and Mobile version modification
- Adsense ready for PC and Mobile
- Seo optimized and more.

*Please note that Upload feature on the sample link won't be included.
User can use datafilehost,hulkshare,kiwi or any file host service for their music hosting.
Videos can always be on YouTube.

To place order, contact info@appfishers.com

Regards,
weare.appfishers.com
Re: Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate by SuperSuave(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
naijaloaded?? That dead forum! The only useful thing there now is their music section. The forum is full of primary and secondary school kids. Give me something that is wide like Nairaland
Re: Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate by juliustip(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
naijaloaded?? That dead forum! The only useful thing there now is their music section. The forum is full of primary and secondary school kids. Give me something that is wide like Nairaland

We can deliver something better than NairaLand but starts from 500k up.
Let us know if you are interested by mailing us via info@appfishers.com

Note that price changes with time.

Regards,
weare.appfishers.com
Re: Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate by webzyweb(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2015
juliustip:

We can deliver something better than NairaLand but starts from 500k up.
Let us know if you are interested by mailing us via info@appfishers.com

Note that price changes with time.

Regards,
were.appfishers.com

to develop a template that runs on smf, like nairaland is N500K?

All you need know is a knowledge of smf template development bro.

i stand to be corrected
Re: Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate by juliustip(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
webzyweb:

to develop a template that runs on smf, like nairaland is N500K?

All you need know is a knowledge of smf template development bro.

i stand to be corrected

We are not denying the fact that NairaLand is been developed on the SMF platform.
However there are lot of modification that's needed to be done to arrive at the desired design as Nairaland. We shouldn't omit the security flaws on the normal SMF installation which must be worked on.
Customized Modules are also been developed from scratch as they are not readily available.
If many are good at this and cheap as you think, you would have seen many people reselling the Nairaland template as you call it.

I attached a sample link yesterday but was banned for 24hours, wouldn't know why though. (because the link was for a forum that looks more like Nairaland but have greater features)

But for sample you can send us an email at info@appfishers.com or visit

weare.appfishers.com
Re: Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate by needinfo: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2015
15k for blogger template. Dey there dey wait and see when you will grow grey hair.even at themeforest, most template is not up to that price, not to talk of blogger.you too like money gooooonnnnn.na naija we dey oo, so i hope say you no forget that
Re: Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate by juliustip(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2015
needinfo:
15k for blogger template. Dey there dey wait and see when you will grow grey hair.even at themeforest, most template is not up to that price, not to talk of blogger.you too like money gooooonnnnn.na naija we dey oo, so i hope say you no forget that

ThemeForest don't sell customized templates for cheap.
Ours is customized template to fit with NaijaLoaded, its a matter of choice from users who need it, not necessary everyone should purchase.

Regards.

weare.appfishers.com

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Blog's Traffic By 50% Through Facebook / Tips On How To Choose The Best Smartphone For Work / How Did I Skyrocketed My Blog Traffic From 440 Views To 4000+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.