Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« (1981 Views)

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot / Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by carolinna: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2015
This is a thread for fans and lovers of the hit tv series Hannibal.
You are free to discuss previous episodes, characters, the story or just anything that relates with the amazing show.

For me, I think this is one of the most intelligent movies I have ever watched.
The blood and gore scenes are so amazing, the graphics is good, the actors are incredible, the storyline is perfect, the conversatio is top notch, the sound effect and everything is just exceptional.
Not forgetting the exotic meals cooked by our serial killer cannibal chef.

This tv series is definitely not for unintelligent minds.
Season three just started and I am loving it.

So lovers of blood and gore, lovers of Hannibal, this is your thread.

Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by carolinna: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
So nobody watches hannibal? What a shame.
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by SIRcumalot: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Am a fan of the show .
it isn't not very popular even in america so I understand why it doesn't have much following here.
My favourite part is when he makes those cryptic cannibalistic jokes.
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by parrotibaba(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hannibal; Will what is dis?
Will; Long pig
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by parrotibaba(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
seriously dis show na baba ,d soundtracks ,d visuals( will seeing dat antelope in his visions which eventually turned to Hannibal) ,d actors ,d storylines ,wunderbar!!

Anyways mk I park small b4 I start downloading d season 3

"THIS IS MY DESIGN"

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
parrotibaba:
seriously dis show na baba ,d soundtracks ,d visuals( will seeing dat antelope in his visions which eventually turned to Hannibal) ,d actors ,d storylines ,wunderbar!!

Anyways mk I park small b4 I start downloading d season 3

"THIS IS MY DESIGN"

The show is the bom, like for real.
I just downloaded the first two episodes of season three and I am loving it.

The producers of the show are really doing an awesome job. And excellent acting from the guys playing Hannibal and Will.

It seems that X files lady will play a huge part this season.
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Am a fan of the show .
it isn't not very popular even in america so I understand why it doesn't have much following here.
My favourite part is when he makes those cryptic cannibalistic jokes.

How do you judge popularity?
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by SIRcumalot: 12:55am On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

How do you judge popularity?
The shows ratings are very bad and it is losing out to reruns that air in the same time slot,
Am certain we won't get season 4.
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by sushieater: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2015
This Show is very Dark, I mean this show has a Man feed his own face to some dogs before cutting off his own nose, eating it, and then saying something like; "I have the taste and consistency similar to that of a chicken gizzard! ... I'm full of myself !". It was a gruesomely beautiful scene grin grin

Mads Mikkelsen is Always killing it, he Makes cannibalism look sexy as fukk wink wink

Morality doesn’t exist, only Morale - Dr Hannibal Lecter.
tongue tongue

I wonder what this show would be like on HBO or Showtime, probably too much to stomach.
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Who has watched episode 3 of season 3 ? cheesy
Hannibal wants to eat Will Graham shocked cheesy grin
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Who has watched episode 3 of season 3 ? cheesy
Hannibal wants to eat Will Graham shocked cheesy grin
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by moneyallowed(m): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Hannibal has been cancelled cry
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by SIRcumalot: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2015
@missclassy
see what i mean ?
hope still dey sha
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Not to worry mates. It's almost guaranteed to be picked up by another network.
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2015
SIRcumalot:
@missclassy
see what i mean ?
hope still dey sha

Yeah, it got cancelled on NBC. But the 13 episode season 3 will be allowed to air to the end..

Hopefully another network or company would pick it up and continue the series. Hopefully Netflix or Amazon.

Have you watched the first three episodes of season three? What are your thoughts so far.
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by SIRcumalot: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
misssclassy:

Yeah, it got cancelled on NBC. But the 13 episode season 3 will be allowed to air to the end..

Hopefully another network or company would pick it up and continue the series. Hopefully Netflix or Amazon.

Have you watched the first three episodes of season three? What are your thoughts so far.
The interactions between Bedelia and hannibal are my favourite part of the series.
I don't care for Will graham all that much he bores me.
Am certain Hannibal ate his sister.
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
misssclassy:

The same thing they said about CONSTANTINE when it got cancelled. This is NBC u're talking about. This guys are known for ruining tv shows. They don't gve a damn
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Elymoney(f): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
carolinna:
So nobody watches hannibal? What a shame.

I do.. I do!! #raises hands like I was volunteering as tribute.
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by parrotibaba(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
shockwave91:

The same thing they said about CONSTANTINE when it got cancelled. This is NBC u're talking about. This guys are known for ruining tv shows. They don't gve a damn
Constantine deserves to be cancelled ,it was outright crap
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
Constantine deserves to be cancelled ,it was outright crap

Lolz. I'm sure u mean dogsh*t. But @ least Matt Ryan was enjoyable to watch as Constantine right?
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
shockwave91:

Blame it on Bryan Fuller.
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
misssclassy:

Blame it on Bryan Fuller.

well, he claims netflix and amzon are interested. So maybe there's hope 4 y'all fans
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
shockwave91:

well, he claims netflix and amzon are interested. So maybe there's hope 4 y'all fans

Well the show has good rating in europe, unlike in the Us.
But this season hasn’t really been off to a great start in my opinion. The past three episodes have been incredibly boring and slow.

Too much unnecessary dialogue and flash backs, and it seems Bryan is paying too much concern on the visual aspect than on story telling and plot progression.
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
misssclassy:

Well the show has good rating in europe, unlike in the Us.
But this season hasn’t really been off to a great start in my opinion. The past three episodes have been incredibly boring and slow.

Too much unnecessary dialogue and flash backs, and it seems Bryan is paying too much concern on the visual aspect than on story telling and plot progression.

i think dat happens with almost every show. Hell, even game of thrones was having dat kinda problem this last season when with everyone complaing about how many times peeps had to be raped on the show jst to justify it's adult rating. As if there was nothing else to say. For me tho, i just hate when networks cancel shows just cus of some bad episodes. Especially NBC!!

God, i miss Matt Ryan as constantine. *wipes tears from his eyes*
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by parrotibaba(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2015
shockwave91:

Lolz. I'm sure u mean dogsh*t. But @ least Matt Ryan was enjoyable to watch as Constantine right?
he was d only enjoyable character to watch in dat series with his accent
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2015
parrotibaba:
he was d only enjoyable character to watch in dat series with his accent

yup smiley
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by carolinna: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Elymoney:
I do.. I do!! #raises hands like I was volunteering as tribute.
What do you think about the movie?
Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by kraftykc(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
There is a wholesome acceptance that I envy in each character of the show. Hannibal agrees he is a demon, will knows he is troubled etc. It is artistic to a fault. It is sublime even.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 01, 2015
shockwave91:

i think dat happens with almost every show. Hell, even game of thrones was having dat kinda problem this last season when with everyone complaing about how many times peeps had to be raped on the show jst to justify it's adult rating. As if there was nothing else to say. For me tho, i just hate when networks cancel shows just cus of some bad episodes. Especially NBC!!

God, i miss Matt Ryan as constantine. *wipes tears from his eyes*

lol, dude , wat u said abt game of thrones is outright funny.. r

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
I love the fact that a lot of science terminologies were used in the series.

I'm almost done with season 2. when Alana Bloom was having sex with Lecter not knowing he's the ripper,in my mind i said- damn! such a blind fool. ✘

(1) (Reply)

Your Votes Are Faked!! - Nigerians Call Out Big Brother With Proof (PHOTOS) / Kakanfo Movie. 2020 Yoruba Movie / Where Is Kehinde Young Harry Of Nta Newsline???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.