Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (27129 Views)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

She is definitely beautiful and clean. Sexy? that depends on who is looking. If you thought Rokiatu is more beautiful than her, then you should forgo your eyesight-it is a waste.

Oh! I have always thought you look dirty despite your beauty.

Truth hurts wink

see dis one! lwkmd!!

like seriously? who cares what u think def not me cheesy
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2015
Most beautiful on nairaland, i doubt that.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by abbeyty(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Still need to loss some weights
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:

see dis one! lwkmd!!

like seriously? who cares what u think def not me cheesy

Who cares what you think about her? Definitely not her! grin

Please stop typing like an id.iot, I can understand typographical errors but not that

24 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Who cares what you think about her? Definitely not her! grin

Please stop typing like an idiot, I can understand typo but not that

u make no sense to me. I'll just ignore u.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:

u make no sense to me. I'll just ignore u.

Bwahaha, You are a joke! grin

27 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Ishilove: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Narcissism...

*sigh* undecided
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by nerodenero: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Are you kidding me?
What do you mean?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by MzLaurel(f): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2015
The gods are crying embarassed
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by MzLaurel(f): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2015
funlord:
grin

How come your face, skin colour and shape is different in all 3 pictures? Or are you a part time chameleon in your spare time?

OMG!
What an insult cry grin

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2015
nerodenero:
What do you mean?

The assessment part undecided
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!
n wats d meaning of dis? u wan die?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
n wats d meaning of dis? u wan die?

After you grin
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

After you grin
i nr get ur time
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by nerodenero: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2015
I didn't mean any insult
Insidous:
The assessment part undecided
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2015
chaii.. na wah oo
na so u fat reach. u won kee man for bed. babe easy nah

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2015
tempest01:
WARNING! Guy alert....send "transport money" on your own risk cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Did i beg for transport money 4rm anyone!?
d way u guys just spew gibberish is alarming.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2015
funlord:
grin

How come your face, skin colour and shape is different in all 3 pictures? Or are you a part time chameleon in your spare time?
My face(s) are not different.
Camera made me light in other picture.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sexiest ko, most beautiful ni.

No offense, buh u are not the sexiest gal on NL. having overload stretch mark stricken bag of poo, and sagging arms isn't 'SEXY' its a turn off for most men. so the earlier u hit the gym, the earlier a man takes u serious smiley

and u are def not the most beautiful! check out chicks like mirexxx, marieolae, nneka123... oh and how can I forget the lovely bootylicious rokiatu smiley and lots more. then come and tell me ur the most beautiful. bullshiiit. u ain't even dat pretty with the makeup(which I myt add is not applied well)

u are free to call me jealous and whatnot. buh the truth hurts grin

PS: beautiful gals don't brag about their beauty. kikiki
Yes. I Know how it hurts to have a flat buttock. pele.

25 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
You look pretty really but the Prettiest? Irony of life.
"I think"
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Bowaley17(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2015
OP fine pass pawpaw
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2015
funlord:
grin

Ode!
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2015
op u thick!! kiss kiss ***singing for her****
babe sake dat thing
mzcurvaceous
shake dat thing,swine while ur hand up,swine it,swine it!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2015
mzcurvaceous:

lol sorry to burst ur bubble, buh my azz is far from flat.

its big, curvy and super soft.
like they say too much of everything is baaaad grin reduce ur azz to dat of rokiatu's or a little bigger, then u can talk.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by lordsbiz(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2015
mzcurvaceous:

Aye mi o! O my goshhhhhhh. What an insult!!! Add salt to injury. Oya make she show us d Yansh boya na flat tyre! **winks**

6 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Mcowubaba: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
apologies 4 disturbing u, bt if d op said she is beautiful then i must confess dat there are no words to describe ur beauty, ure finer dan d finnest angel in heaven.
Na all dis kind praises dey make girl begin feel on top of the world!!!
If guy approach am 4 direction or question, she go behave like angel cheesy fly(snub) away!!

Nd hw do u knw dat she is finer than an angel!! Have u seen an angel b4 lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by lordsbiz(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2015
I love girls fight mehn, especially when they start tearing somehing, anyway, I got my camera 3310 nokia out oya make una start. Boysssssss come ohhhhhhh, mzcurvaceous wan fight EroticAngelina ohhhhhhhhh. Make I dey watch for HD while I dey make money for my shop(1960bet) LWKM
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2015
mzcurvaceous:
"I think"
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by kullozone(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

She is definitely beautiful and clean. Sexy? that depends on who is looking. If you thought Rokiatu is more beautiful than her, then you should forgo your eyesight-it is a waste.

Oh! I have always thought you look dirty despite your beauty.

Truth hurts wink

hahahaha!!

I haff dead!
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Larablink(f): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Op you will look more prettier if you hit the gym and loose some pounds. Those things are too heavy for you to carry. cheesy
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2015
this thread needs to be moved to joke section or closed. people stepping on people's toe because of most beautiful.

grin grin
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Setaje(f): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2015
If that's u. U look pretty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? / How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.