Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (27138 Views)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Insidous:

That is because I am a witch cheesytongue
She may prove you wrong you know tongue
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
She may prove you wrong you know tongue

Nope! She is a nice, sweet and smart lady tongue. I only need to mix some herbs together to get her to say no.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by viczing(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
apologies to ur dp, are u frying buns as in kpof kpof at yaba market? no oofence

Kpomo lips
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Jascon4: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Naymie:
Lmao... You think? Have a rethink hun.
Oh...and,the gym is your friend! ;DLmao... You think? Have a rethink hun.
Oh...and,the gym is your friend!

Ima ima, aba ke aks. Nsuk ndi idung o
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
benedictnsi:
All these useless posts should start attracting a fine.

Look @ this vita foam industry, opening her frowzy and objectionable nasty odoriferous and rotten smelly bucal cavity, cavorting and verbalising somthing that is obviously.......

Why not contest for miss Nairaland Make dem yarb you tiregrin

Fallacy of "jagga-hagga"
lol Hahahahahaha by the way that's an ugly fat lady with a fat ass.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sucess001(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
mzcurvaceous:
kiss

Hey. Howz you?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Romanciella:
hehehehe... Wat can I say.... Birds of a feather flock together....

So you completely ignored my complaint to lay down a perceived insult? Check my profile, unless you have eye problems, this lady and I don't look the same. But I gotta say, you're just a nasty person. Dwell in your talent for insults and drown in it! In your own mind now u have talent. .............for badmouthing. Go and sit down abeg, I won't descend to your level and insult you sha

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by LADYARIK(f): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
U buriful
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by benedictnsi(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
icedbeatz:
lol Hahahahahaha by the way that's an ugly fat lady with a fat ass.

Hahaha Hahaha i think say na only me notice am
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Naymie(f): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jascon4:

Ima ima, aba ke aks. Nsuk ndi idung o
Ma di eh.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Jascon4: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Naymie:

Ma di eh.

Aba ke mmo, nkpa ma adi ukit oo
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
ok
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Naymie(f): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2015
Jascon4:

Aba ke mmo, nkpa ma adi ukit oo
Mba ke ufok ebe mmi.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Jascon4: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Naymie:

Mba ke ufok ebe mmi.

Amedo ebe?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Vick4rill(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sexiest ko, most beautiful ni.

No offense, buh u are not the sexiest gal on NL. having overload stretch mark stricken bag of poo, and sagging arms isn't 'SEXY' its a turn off for most men. so the earlier u hit the gym, the earlier a man takes u serious smiley

and u are def not the most beautiful! check out chicks like mirexxx, marieolae, nneka123... oh and how can I forget the lovely bootylicious rokiatu smiley and lots more. then come and tell me ur the most beautiful. bullshiiit. u ain't even dat pretty with the makeup(which I myt add is not applied well)

u are free to call me jealous and whatnot. buh the truth hurts grin

PS: beautiful gals don't brag about their beauty. kikiki
if not jealousy then wat? Why will a girl attack a fellow girl like that, her been sexy or not is for we the guys to judge, or are u going to date her? If not for this ur fair colour no guy will even look at u... U are jst too small an tiny, believe me when l say there is nting erotic abt u

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Shoo!! you people dey drop negative comment s about OP yet the thread don almost reach 10 pages, na by force topic about una health go take reach 5 pages.

At least the bbw is not shy.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Vick4rill:
if not jealousy then wat? Why will a girl attack a fellow girl like that, her been sexy or not is for we the guys to judge, or are u going to date her? If not for this ur fair colour no guy will even look at u... U are jst too small an tiny, believe me when l say there is nting erotic abt u

hehehe LMAO. this thread go cause gobe if not already
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Naymie(f): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2015
Jascon4:

Amedo ebe?
Ehn,mme dö.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Jascon4: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2015
Naymie:

Ehn,mme dö.

Nnime, nsu ke ado, mma ukid afo anwud ring
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Naymie(f): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Jascon4:

Orrr...ku'nim ehh. Idoho by ring oooo.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Naymie(f): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2015
Jascon4:

Btw,nsinam yak umu'nime? mme neke nsip mboho idi dö ebe?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Don't say it is jealousy, first of all the op came out saying "I think im the most beautiful ........" its making her look like a LovePeddler, no offense sweetheart. You seem to have too much ego.. if u are sexy people will see it, u dont need to brag cos the only thing you will get is insults. . the hips dont take u any wer dear, every girl is beautiful.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Emrys16(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by xenten: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2015
mzcurvaceous:
kiss

you have excess fat in your bombom. u re neither sexy or beautiful. your ass is out of shape self. embarassed
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sexiest ko, most beautiful ni.

No offense, buh u are not the sexiest gal on NL. having overload stretch mark stricken bag of poo, and sagging arms isn't 'SEXY' its a turn off for most men. so the earlier u hit the gym, the earlier a man takes u serious smiley

and u are def not the most beautiful! check out chicks like mirexxx, marieolae, nneka123... oh and how can I forget the lovely bootylicious rokiatu smiley and lots more. then come and tell me ur the most beautiful. bullshiiit. u ain't even dat pretty with the makeup(which I myt add is not applied well)

u are free to call me jealous and whatnot. buh the truth hurts grin

PS: beautiful gals don't brag about their beauty. kikiki

I always knew u were stoopid,but not this stoopid. She thinks she's the hottest,then leave her to her thoughts. Everyone has a right to their feelings.

All of the girls u mentioned,I wouldn't ever hit on if I was gay,I'ld feel like a paedophile. U are a woman I suppose,start acting like one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Jascon4: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Naymie:

Btw,nsinam yak umu'nime? mme neke nsip mboho idi dö ebe?

Usipe uboho, ado ke ami mmedioño ke udoko ke akpaniko. Kap yak ya ukit mma di idung urua afen ndien nyin itang ibanga ndo mfo
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Naymie(f): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jascon4:

Usipe uboho, ado ke ami mmedioño ke udoko ke akpaniko. Kap yak ya ukit mma di idung urua afen ndien nyin itang ibanga ndo mfo
Mbok,ku nam nsak. Esitang iko ndo ntoro? Udioño ke owo afo ake tang iko ndö? Kuyak ebe mmi umum ooo,sia anye mmo aba mi ke NL.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Jascon4: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Naymie:

Mbok,ku nam nsak. Esitang iko ndo ntoro? Udioño ke owo afo ake tang iko ndö? Kuyak ebe mmi umum ooo,sia anye mmo aba mi ke NL.

Nkebo adi tang iko ndo mme ado akpaniko ke afo ame ado ebe or mme udoho, se ami Nkebo adodo. But nka mbo yaak afo anam yak ukit mma di idung
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by lordsbiz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
See as u be, my hubby won"t mind using u as a boxing tool. Puff puff. Gosh! Are those even sexy? All i saw there is a woman suffering frm obesity.
Girls can beef themselves! Shai most of this girls coming here to harass the OP sef no get mind to say something good About themselves, and anybody who does will be heavily attacked and criticized. She said she "think", that's her opinion, its rude for anybody to abuse her on her say about herself. Even this jollyjoy or wetin u dey bare, if ur hubby/boyfriend reach the matter sef who tell u e no go leave u follow heavy duty. All these skinny small small girls talking trash on NL, I commot boxer for una. Loooooool

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by lordsbiz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:
Don't say it is jealousy, first of all the op came out saying "I think im the most beautiful ........" its making her look like a LovePeddler, no offense sweetheart. You seem to have too much ego.. if u are sexy people will see it, u dont need to brag cos the only thing you will get is insults. . the hips dont take u any wer dear, every girl is beautiful.
Even u sef sweetheart. Blossom abi bossom? U started ur. comment wit small sense but immediately u transformed to our dear dullard p*e*i*e*n*, she's appreciating herself, common d right thing for a noble girl / well brought up girls is to appreciate the beauty in her and encourage her, anything short of that u walk away or keep it to urself. Stop bringing people down for who they call themselves, its not about what u hear, its how u reason it out. Another girl might be reading this now and be like: girl You are gorgeous, if you love urself, I love you too **winks**. Pursue peace with ppl not discord. Oya show me ur bossom! Lool sorry blossom

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by lordsbiz(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:

So you completely ignored my complaint to lay down a perceived insult? Check my profile, unless you have eye problems, this lady and I don't look the same. But I gotta say, you're just a nasty person. Dwell in your talent for insults and drown in it! In your own mind now u have talent. .............for badmouthing. Go and sit down abeg, I won't descend to your level and insult you sha
But girl wait oh, how u take do am?, everything wey God give ur na shortage. lool moderate I mean, pardon my use of english. Check my profile out too I fine pass u. Lool just kidding
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
lordsbiz:

But girl wait oh, how u take do am?, everything wey God give ur na shortage. lool moderate I mean, pardon my use of english. Check my profile out too I fine pass u. Lool just kidding

Hmmmmm........alright.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.