Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (27104 Views)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
lordsbiz:

Even u sef sweetheart. Blossom abi bossom? U started ur. comment wit small sense but immediately u transformed to our dear dullard p*e*i*e*n*, she's appreciating herself, common d right thing for a noble girl / well brought up girls is to appreciate the beauty in her and encourage her, anything short of that u walk away or keep it to urself. Stop bringing people down for who they call themselves, its not about what u hear, its how u reason it out. Another girl might be reading this now and be like: girl You are gorgeous, if you love urself, I love you too **winks**. Pursue peace with ppl not discord. Oya show me ur bossom! Lool sorry blossom

are u okay? did I in anyway insult her or bring her down? abeg read well no talk rubbish, I don't need to show u anything, people who know will tell u. Dapo777 nd many more. she is beautiful but it seems like she is bragging. simple.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by lordsbiz(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:

are u okay? did I in anyway insult her or bring her down? abeg read well no talk rubbish, I don't need to show u anything, people who know will tell u. Dapo777 nd many more. she is beautiful but it seems like she is bragging. simple.
Am ok dear, u just repeated what I corrected u about, hear urself "it seems she's bragging" how? Based on ur personal reasoning? Wise up! Instead of assuming what seem to be, ask! Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge, which speaks so much about the state of ur reasoning and where u produce such!
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
mzcurvaceous:
kiss
I don't think you are Nigerian
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Oceanboy61(m): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Add me on Whatsapp group if there is any 08185113843
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2015
Blossom023:

You rock sweety!!! kiss cheesy wink
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Blossom023:
Don't say it is jealousy, first of all the op came out saying "I think im the most beautiful ........" its making her look like a LovePeddler, no offense sweetheart. You seem to have too much ego.. if u are sexy people will see it, u dont need to brag cos the only thing you will get is insults. . the hips dont take u any wer dear, every girl is beautiful.

Sweety that was too much , I like you, but I have to tell u u d truth. Common.
By the way, Ur previous dp is better than d one u using now.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
aurxtino:
I don't think you are Nigerian
I am
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
mzcurvaceous:
I am
PM me let me see 231DEB72
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sucess001(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
mzcurvaceous:

I am

hi curvaceous...

contrary to most people, i am willin to believe u re real. i ll send u a dm...pls do accept.i ld like to meet u.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
You are very lucky that I'm not the MOD. angry
mzcurvaceous:
kiss
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by vickylala239: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2015
mzcurvaceous:
kiss

Girl ur Jst bag of sand.

See container calling hasef sexy n Hot.

E b Lik say u no knw Wetin b fat.

Jst Kip increasing world fattest woman will never miss u.

Now I knw some boyfriend can scam.

This Wat happen when you boyfriend call u sexy n pretty when ur extremely fat.

He is deceiving you Since 1765.

u r Jst one of the bags of rotten garbages we have in nigeria

Since when did you hear that obesity is sexy n Hot.

Guys Click like.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by benstuber(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

How come your face, skin colour and shape is different in all 3 pictures? Or are you a part time chameleon in your spare time?
weyrey!! grin
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sucess001(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
mzcurvaceous:
kiss

hey...wats sup?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by devonpaul(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sexiest ko, most beautiful ni.

No offense, buh u are not the sexiest gal on NL. having overload stretch mark stricken bag of poo, and sagging arms isn't 'SEXY' its a turn off for most men. so the earlier u hit the gym, the earlier a man takes u serious smiley

and u are def not the most beautiful! check out chicks like mirexxx, marieolae, nneka123... oh and how can I forget the lovely bootylicious rokiatu smiley and lots more. then come and tell me ur the most beautiful. bullshiiit. u ain't even dat pretty with the makeup(which I myt add is not applied well)

u are free to call me jealous and whatnot. buh the truth hurts grin

PS: beautiful gals don't brag about their beauty. kikiki
Beauty is in the eyes of d beholder tho, if she say she think she is d most beautiful, dats her own imagination and opinion. It doesn't make her d mot beautiful. She's not bad tome tho but hey angelina, u think u can get me a life by introducing me to this aagbani daregos u just made mention of?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yes u fyn and u confident wink
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:
sexiest ko, most beautiful ni.

No offense, buh u are not the sexiest gal on NL. having overload stretch mark stricken bag of poo, and sagging arms isn't 'SEXY' its a turn off for most men. so the earlier u hit the gym, the earlier a man takes u serious smiley

and u are def not the most beautiful! check out chicks like mirexxx, marieolae, nneka123... oh and how can I forget the lovely bootylicious rokiatu smiley and lots more. then come and tell me ur the most beautiful. bullshiiit. u ain't even dat pretty with the makeup(which I myt add is not applied well)

u are free to call me jealous and whatnot. buh the truth hurts grin

PS: beautiful gals don't brag about their beauty. kikiki

What has she done to deserve this finishing grin grin grin
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2016
funlord:
grin

How come your face, skin colour and shape is different in all 3 pictures? Or are you a part time chameleon in your spare time?

Y y y are you so wicked? are you a part time chameleon

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.