Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS (76167 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When You Thought You Have Dressed To.... / When U Think U Have Dressed To Kill While Visiting Your In-laws(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
LEAFLET:
Stale!!
na who u dey tell
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
flawlessT:
grin
grin d guy mad no b small,he's confused bawo?grin am jus laffin rt nw

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Caseless: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jarus:
I have a similar story.

In 2001 on my way to Ife from Kwara to resume school as a jambite, I was wearing a polo shirt I bought from a local boutique. In my thinking I had gotten a nice cloth as a university student. Only to see by the roadside in one of the villages on the road, a boy going to the farm, wearing a dirty, probably torn version of that polo, carrying basket on the head and, I think, holding cutlass.

That was when I knew I was a local champion. I never attempted to compete among friends, not to talk of classmates, in terms of dressing in my 4 years in Ife. I was just my natural self.
grin grin grin

Jambito days always come funny stories.

When you get to the campus proper, the more you try to hide your jambito or Johnny-just-come trait, the more the environment exposes you for eyes waiting to pick on you.
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Neplusultra(f): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by malonephill(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
I must faint that day cheesy
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by AmakaZiggy: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
LOL
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by bummyla(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
lol! Oh My God!

hahahahhahaahah!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by adedayourt(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
demmy0325:
Rubbish!... If she left with her husband.. Her husband wud av actually saw her dress and knows the kind of curtains they have in their house.. He will simply av told her to change...

You shud try to b mre inventive in your jokes.. undecided

bros no vex u sooooo off point grin
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Kanmyos(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
dt dude b lyk....ground oya open swallow me

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by mattlevi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Admission is on in one of the best universities in Ghana. Zenith University college, Accra. An institution affiliated to cape coast University. The fee is affordable and no stress in gaining admission i.e all u need is ur waec result+ no entrance exam. For more detail contact +233504722115 558E946D
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by africanusvu(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Exactl wat happened to Buhari in west germany inside president Micheal:s Office
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by kaybee88(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
demmy0325:
Rubbish!... If she left with her husband.. Her husband wud av actually saw her dress and knows the kind of curtains they have in their house.. He will simply av told her to change...

[s]
demmy0325:

[/s]
demmy0325:

Wetin this one dey talk

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by musicpromoter1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lmao..... Visit www.spycies12. to see more
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by papermill: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Chameleon things
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by petermichaels(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
I beg naira landers mak una leave person bo! U guys ar 2 creative and funny. U guys ar realy a companion. Kip it up. grin
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by abtmaviz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Busted
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by 9jatatafo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
This guy bleep up big time!! In-law will think that son-in-law dresses in curtain or is he a Chameleon?

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by bamiwuye: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
I no fit laugh I beg.
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by freecocoa(f): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:

like I asked, is this a joint effort from you and your "wife", or are you working solo?
Mehn! Tpia, no all the doctors in the world combined cannot help your case.

Your werey is on another planet.grin
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by xynerise: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
oh tpia@ is now tpiander?
Send her to me very quickly, I can handle her, Shey u know?
grin. I will do that right away
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Bigboyten(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin lubotan
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by xynerise: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:

Stand up and leave for where ? grin

U must sit down and even eat the food they are going to serve you in your in-laws' house.
U must display to-match for them grin grin
Kai! Na enough material to sew for traditional wedding be that curtain o grin
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Akinz0126(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Shirt!!!Oga na to quickly dust your shoes and live the house oooo papapa b4 the inlaws go dey look you lyk beggers.
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
I cried from laughing when I saw this pix.

That guy will never visit his in-laws again, that's if he even continues with his plans to marry their daughter.grin grin grin
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by ogiewanye(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
hahahahaha......
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by demmy0325(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
adedayourt:

bros no vex u sooooo off point grin
... Only off point where i misplaced the husband with the wife.. undecided
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by idithlove(f): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin Ohk
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by ATM606: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
 
\ /
|
(=)) \
 ​  i laff sotie my head turn upside down o°˚˚˚°.
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
standd:
Chaiiiii cheesygrin

Maybe, I'll just say I love the material so much and I think it is a sign from God that their daughter is my divinely appointed wife cheesy
You know how Nigerians can like spiritual things eh
Astute...
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
vheMa:
na who u dey tell
His inner being...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Reception! This Wedding Invitation is Trending On Social Media / World's Most Popular Memes And How They Look Now (Photos) / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.