Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Lasu Pt Forms Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Pt Forms Out (2842 Views)

School Of Nursing,unilorin (UITH) Application Forms Out / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012/2013 Post Utme/hnd Forms/ Pt Forms R Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu Pt Forms Out by tytylayor: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2009
lagos state university invites applicants from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 2009/2010 academic session in the underlisted programmes leading to the award of certificate, diploma and degrees of the lagos state university on part- time basis

method of application

buy 'online application' scratch card for #5,300 from any LASU microfinance bank in your proposed location of study and visit www.lasues.org for further information on admission requirements and location of study.

sale of form is from the date of this publication till thursday, april 30, 2009.

All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifuing entrance examination in the selected campus of studies on saturday, may 16, 2009 @ 9.00am prompt. All applicants are to be at each examination venue for pre-examination verification at 8.00am prompt. LASUES reserves the right to change the prescribed examination date in the event of sudden emergencies but with notification to all applicants.

applicants are to bring along the following:
1 - photocopies of credentials (notification of results/ to whom it may concern is not acceptable)

2 - h.b pencil and eraser

3 - acknowledgement card

4 - two recent passports photographs

5 - forms of identification e.g national id card/ international passport/ driving licence
Re: Lasu Pt Forms Out by balofaith: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2009
@tytylayor
thanks so much for the information.
can anybody with awaiting result obtain the form.
Re: Lasu Pt Forms Out by tytylayor: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2009
i dnt tink so o
Re: Lasu Pt Forms Out by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2009
Thanks for the Info, Hmm, Where is Lasu Microfinance, Never heard of that, Do you know any of their branch?, What kinda entrance Exam is it, Like Post Jamb or wetin, grin, I'm surprised PT de do entrance exam oo,
Re: Lasu Pt Forms Out by Pelumiv(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2009
thanks tyty 4 d info.plzs expansiate on d credentials?
Re: Lasu Pt Forms Out by tytylayor: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2009
choose4me:

Thanks for the information, Hmm, Where is Lasu Microfinance, Never heard of that, Do you know any of their branch?, What kinda entrance Exam is it, Like Post Jamb or wetin, grin, I'm surprised PT de do entrance exam oo,

u welkum, i tink u shud go to ur choice of study center and ask about d microfinance bank, i dnt really know much bout it too, concerning d entrance exam, yes it is post jamb, and after dat, be ready for an interview.

Pelumiv:

thanks tyty 4 d information.plzs expansiate on d credentials?

all ur results dat u need to process an admission
Re: Lasu Pt Forms Out by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2009
Thanks tytylayor, When I click 2009/2010 ADMISSION PROCESS IS ON on the site it gives me HTTP 404 NOT FOUND, What wrong with the site.Is anyone experiencing this too, Abi how will I register with This Error
Re: Lasu Pt Forms Out by dammiejay: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2009
Can i use my OND lower credit, Biz admin.Mapoly,for the admission.As in to continue from 200level.Please it's possible tel me aw to go wit it
Re: Lasu Pt Forms Out by dammiejay: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2009
Can anyone help me wit useful information on any university in south west here that accept lower credit(OND business Admin MAPOLY)for direct entry?Cos ve i don't no anybody in d east and north.Or is there any body that has good connection in dis schools ESUTECH enugu state uni of tech,nd ANATECH anambra state uni of tech.Please help me.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU To Meet With President Jonathan Again Next Week / Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? / Oh, This Thing About English On Nairaland, Me I Don Tire!! Take A Look At This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.