Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production (51403 Views)

Why There Won’t Be Open Bidding For Refineries – Kachikwu / JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN / Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
APC were crying for absence of subsidy provision in 2015 budget to the amazement of all Nigerians because they had no clue of President Jonathan's plans on how to go around subsidy in 2015.

Goodluck Jonathan and his economic team have worked out how to manage low crude prices and still keep the country flying hence they overhauling of all the country's refineries.

Ask yourselves, Why should Jonathan drastically cut subsidy budget if the refineries were not going to work? Answer - He has taken care of our refineries

Remember, our refineries are outdated hence spares are had to assess because original equipment manufacturers have stop supporting the system.
Prove your point with documented evidence.

I have provided you links of NNPC's positions as recent as March 2015.

What you call subsidy only existed in the imagination of those who believed in it. I can bet that up to 80% of subsidy claims is scam.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
When will all these disgusting statements by repackaging agents stop after selling this lie called change?

Even from the provision of subsidy payment in 2015 budget, there is this clear recognition that our refineries will come on stream hence only N149B was provided for entire 2015 as against more than half trillion spent on the previous years
I won't respond to your insult.

Provide evidence that recognized our refineries will work in 2015?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by CentralIntels: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You are the ediot. You can counter him without cursing the guy, why are you people like this? You blame those APC guys for same thing you are doing now.

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2015
ON POINT sir

PMB got the refineries reactivated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by LadyExcellency: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Please help educate the inexperienced passingshot

IsraeliAIRFORCE:
When will all these disgusting statements by repackaging agents stop after selling this lie called change?

Even from the provision of subsidy payment in 2015 budget, there is this clear recognition that our refineries will come on stream hence only N149B was provided for entire 2015 as against more than half trillion spent on the previous years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2015
TheOtherview:
PassingShot, your head dey there (a turn of phrase I picked up on NL) grin

But wait, you forgot to mention that Madam Minister's subterranean attempts to mothball and then offload those refineries to her cronies, also accounted for the delay.

Source
True that. The woman was a big time scammer!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2015
chamboy:
they Suddenly Changed as soon as their Boyfriend "Buhari" Won Election..

Change is sweet
I swear my brother. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2015
warripekin:
Buhari indeed. How could he have done it. Pls stop deluding ur self. The dauradullard is not ready and is not willing. Nigeria is running on autopilot since may 29.
Only if you had a quarter of his intelligence!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Jorussia:
taking care of refineries, when NNPC said the refineries will be back by 2016?Turnaround maintenance already on and GEJ didn't use it for campaign? My guy,please be reasonable.

Stop being confused, the Government that had spend five years has no need or value to campaign for what is on stream later than Nigerians expected it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Passingshot ori e pe si be (your head is complete) cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by eleojo23: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2015
PassingShot:
This is part of the misery!
Mystery, you mean?
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2015
eleojo23:

Mystery, you mean?
My bad! smiley
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2015
PassingShot:

I won't respond to your insult.

Provide evidence that recognized our refineries will work in 2015?

The evidence is glaring from the comment you quoted.

Drastic cut by quarter compared to 2014 subsidy claims

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by focus7: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2015
The refineries would never have worked under Jonathan just as 4trillion naira spent on security failed to give us security, all Jonathan's project are opportunities for his cronies to loot the treasury. It does not matter what Jonathan stared or spent his ideology would still have not allow it work. Everything that will not work in the 6yrs of Jonathan reign began to work when Buhari came even before he started working, that's an indication that there's something about Buhari that makes things work.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by chamboy(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Diezani Alison-Madueke Hastened the Production Process of the Refineries so as to get Favoured by PMB...
Later, she can say our 20billion dollars was used to hasten the production process..

NNPC scam

NB...
"I’ll probe NNPC’s missing $20bn – Buhari
on april 27, 2015"

This statement of life overshadowed GEJ 6yrs Failed Tenure

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Jorussia:
.I believe the NNPC and the ministry of petroleum were not sincere about the real state of our refineries. They kept on telling Nigerians that they have signed turnaround maintenance, and yet no work on ground to show for it.In the past administration,we were told that turnaround maintenance takes between 6-12 months,but one wonders how this turnaround maintenance is taking few weeks to do.The bottom line is,our refinery was not as bad as we were made to believe, rather the agents of NNPC and ministry wanted the continuation of petroleum importation for their selfish interest.Its the body language of PMB,that has brought this new development.
This is exactly what was happening. How could NNPC's spokesperson tell Nigerians they didn't want to make noise about TAM that was ongoing when in fact the same NNPC told us just before the election that the refineries will not work before 2016?
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2015
focus7:
The refineries would never have worked under Jonathan just as 4trillion naira spent on security failed to give us security, all Jonathan's project are opportunities for his cronies to loot the treasury. It does not matter what Jonathan stared or spent his ideology would still have not allow it work. Everything that will not work in the 6yrs of Jonathan reign began to work when Buhari came even before he started working, that's an indication that there's something about Buhari that makes things work.

Please tell Nigerians how Jonathan and his economic team would have managed N149b in 2015 budget without functional refineries?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Jorussia(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Stop being confused, the Government that had spend five years has no need or value to campaign for what is on stream later than Nigerians expected it.
You are the one that is confused. If this maintenance started before the elections, he would have made noise about it.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

The evidence is glaring from the comment you quoted.

Drastic cut by quarter compared to 2014 subsidy claims
The cut was not deliberate. It was forced as a result of reduced earnings from crude sale brought about by a fall in per barrel of crude.

Please provide clear statement of intent by GEJ or Diezani to support your claim.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

And of what benefit was it to the same government to announce that N99bn and/or $550m was required to do another TAM so that refineries could work by 2016?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2015
geesampower:
Op, I must admit. Your argument makes a lot of sense. IF it was a function of the last administration (GEJ) I don't think they would have been telling us in March (gej as president) that we would be having functional refineries by 2016, then all of a sudden back-track and say refineries will be functional in a months time.
I believe there is more to this than we are being told and we can't exclude the fact that it has to do with buhari. This is not about taking sides but examining the facts
Exactly my point.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2015
CSTR2:
Idiott.
On one hand it is too early for buhari to stem the tides of bokoharam, yet it is not too early for buhari to claim another man's labours.
Replying to your thread beyond this would be a very stupidd thing to do.
Enjoy your self-delusion with your likes.
Bye.
thank your stars that many of us are fasting. Trust me, we know where to put you undecided
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2015
geesampower:

Exactly. All of a sudden it was possible to repair the refineries with JUST 99billion naira while we spent over 4trillion naira subsidizing on imported petroleum products the same refineries cld be producing.
Even at that N99bn, the refineries were supposed to resume operation by 2016!

Who is fooling who?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Okaka27(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2015
#CaseClosed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by tucky200(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2015
CSTR2:
Idiott.
On one hand it is too early for buhari to stem the tides of bokoharam, yet it is not too early for buhari to claim another man's labours.
Replying to your thread beyond this would be a very stupidd thing to do.
Enjoy your self-delusion with your likes.
Bye.
There is no point in all what u have just written undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Please tell Nigerians how Jonathan and his economic team would have managed N149b in 2015 budget without functional refineries?
They would have simply reduced individual's share of the "subsidy" loot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Jorussia(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

guy you are just trying to be economical with the truth.Tell me which year's budget that we spent exactly the same amount budgeted for subsidy in last 6years?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by ideology(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2015
Gej chai!!

see what propaganda do, brainwashed masses do not see anything good in your administration.

I won't be surprised when Projects initiated in your administration are completed, some brainwashed haters won't acknowledge you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2015
PassingShot:

The cut was not deliberate. It was forced as a result of reduced earnings from crude sale brought about by a fall in per barrel of crude.

Please provide clear statement of intent by GEJ or Diezani to support your claim.

Stop deceiving yourself and conjuring sentimental fallacy to support perceived failure of clear policy direction from President Buhari which led the country to give away almost N300b in our Stock Exchange within two weeks.

What low crude prices offered was lost to exchange rate differentials.

You mean I should give you GEJ's handover documents before you can draw a notable inference?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2015
CC: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy smiley
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by coputa(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=Jorussia post=34953544]taking care of refineries, when NNPC said the refineries will be back by 2016?Turnaround maintenance already on and GEJ didn't use it for campaign? My guy,please be reasonable.[/quote ]Why should he use it for campaign,when it has not started working.Must he use everything for campaign like Boo-hari.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by PassingShot(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Stop deceiving yourself and conjuring sentimental fallacy to support perceived failure of clear policy direction from President Buhari which led the country to give away almost N300b in our Stock Exchange within two weeks.

What low crude prices offered was lost to exchange rate differentials.

You mean I should give you GEJ's handover documents before you can draw a notable inference?
You cannot produce any evidence to support your claim and you expect me to accept your concoction rather than NNPC's clearly stated and announced efforts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" / Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.