Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice (1424 Views)

Help: I Wanna Open A Laundry Shop / Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz / MONOGRAM And INDUSTRIAL LAUNDRY In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by golddeejay(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2015
After few years of delay, I am through with my final exam and rounding up with my project. A friend of mine and also my classmate runs a laundry shop here in ilorin where I have helped him out number of times as I have some experience in running a laundry.

He knows of my plan to start a laundry and later a
fashion house in ibadan. But now he is offering me a chance to own his laundry shop in ilorin with N300k which can be paid over a period of time because he is been promised a lucrative job in PH. The shop is currently generating a profit of around N80 - N100k monthly. Personally I don't like to settle down in ilorin and this also means I will have to work my service to ilorin. But the prospect of owning a working business with staff is making thinking hard abt his offer. Also I see a lot potential in ibadan as I grew up there and know my way around.

Pls nlders, I need ur advice...shd I take my friend's offer or follow my original plan.
Re: To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by Fash0622: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Take over the one in Ilorin because the business i guess must have an established client base.It is not easy to start such business from scratch.

2 Likes

Re: To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Fash0622:
Take over the one in Ilorin because the business i guess must have an established client base.It is not easy to start such business from scratch.
he's said it all,op,he's said it all. Do the needful

1 Like

Re: To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by golddeejay(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks
Re: To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by UniqueMB(f): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
golddeejay:
After few years of delay, I am through with my final exam and rounding up with my project. A friend of mine and also my classmate runs a laundry shop here in ilorin where I have helped him out number of times as I have some experience in running a laundry.
He knows of my plan to start a laundry and later a
fashion house in ibadan. But now he is offering me a chance to own his laundry shop in ilorin with N300k which can be paid over a period of time because he is been promised a lucrative job in PH. The shop is currently generating a profit of around N80 - N100k monthly. Personally I don't like to settle down in ilorin and this also means I will have to work my service to ilorin. But the prospect of owning a working business with staff is making thinking hard abt his offer. Also I see a lot potential in ibadan as I grew up there and know my way around.
Pls nlders, I need ur advice...shd I take my friend's offer or follow my original plan.
.kindly drop ur email. I reside in ilorin.Lets talk business...
Re: To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by Cmeo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
@op @uniquemb
I reside in Ilorin too. Let's contact and see how we can move things in Ilorin.
Re: To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by golddeejay(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
UniqueMB:
.kindly drop ur email. I reside in ilorin.Lets talk business...
ok...send me a PM here or add me with 2AEB9299 if on bbm
Re: To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by UniqueMB(f): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
golddeejay:
Expect my invite before evening.
Re: To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by UniqueMB(f): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cmeo:
@op
@uniquemb

I reside in Ilorin too. Let's contact and see how we can move things in Ilorin.
Ok drop ur mail addy or pin. I ll contact u.
Re: To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by golddeejay(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
UniqueMB:
Expect my invite before evening.
hav seen it
Re: To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by amokeme(f): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
golddeejay:
is this pin still active? If yes, can I send an invite
Re: To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice by golddeejay(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
amokeme:
is this pin still active? If yes, can I send an invite
OK...use 7B59299E instead

(1) (Reply)

Pay Per Click Affiliate - Earn $100 In Less Than A Week / Nigeria's Most Profitable Mining Pool Network-- Guide On Cryptocurrency Mining / 5 Businesses You Can Start With Just 100k And Earn Millions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.